Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren] - Page 6 Empty Re: I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren]

Post by Lilac Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:46 am

When Ren asked about the drink, Dorrance turned nervous.

"Oohhh...it's a special import," she said. "It's supposed to have great rejuvenating properties, so I thought it would help with your flu, that's all, love."

Dorrance would pet Ren and when she wanted more, Dorrance didn't refuse.

"Well, if you promise," she teased, even if she was actually QUITE happy she was taking in the elixir.

Dorrance would go ahead and pour another glass for Ren. It was then that Dorrance decided to distract her a bit.

"So, dear, now that you're feeling a little better, are you up for more resting or do you have any activities you want to do indoors today?" she asked.
    KitKet
    KitKet

I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren] - Page 6 Empty Re: I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren]

Post by KitKet Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:25 pm

"Oh!" Ren's eyes sparkled, clearly she believed Dorrance without a second thought. "It's quickly becoming my favorite if I'm being honest." She let out a small giggle despite herself. The fact that Dorrance was already pouring her a second glass did wonders for her hunger. She nuzzled against Dorrance for a moment, though her eyes were quick to snap to the glass once the aroma grew near.

This time, she managed to show just a bit more self control. Gingerly taking the glass and trying her best to take smaller sips.

She failed of course, and a second glass was downed within seconds. Before she answered, she'd stare back up towards Dorrance, her eyes shining as she placed the cup back into her lover's hands once again. "P-please." She muttered, almost embarrassed at her needs.

"Hmm, well...I wouldn't mind staying in all day with you~" She cooed, wrapping her arms around Dorrance. "...Though, I'd like to get some practice in. I've been out for awhile...I can't let my skills get rusty no?" She giggled, beaming brightly at Dorrance. Behind everything though, Dorrance would see the hunger in Ren's eyes. Either the woman was ignoring her hunger, or Dorrance was QUITE distracting to Ren.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:17 am

Dorrance smiled reassuringly at Ren, happily taking her glass.

"Of course," she said as she pet the blonde's head. "Anything for my love~"

Dorrance would refill Ren's glass as the latter described her intentions to practice once again. Dorrance perked up.

"Ah, you're quite right! It has been a bit of time," she said before brushing her nose against Ren's. "Though I'm sure you'll sound as wonderful as you always do. You're too perfect at being a bard~"

Dorrance pulled away and straightened up.

"Once you finish eating, we can go ahead and start with the practicing hm? Ah, I guess it'd be important to you because the festival is coming up soon and--"

Dorrance's mouth clamped shut.

She looked at Ren hesitantly, her eyes wide and her teeth biting her lower lip. No words followed afterwards and her eyes looked around as she tried to think of what to say next.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:24 pm

Ren couldn't help but laugh once more as Dorrance pet her head and gave her a new glass. "Mm, I'm starting to really enjoy getting spoiled like this." She purred, nuzzling against Dorrance's chest and grinning before downing yet another glass. She was starting to feel better at this point. She stared at the glass, her fingers running along the edge. "Just a little more..." She muttered, her eyes distant for a moment.

The next, she was back, squeezing herself against her lover. "You should really be careful Dorrance, I might end up all needy like this forever." She giggled, seeming to not realize her lapse in concentration.

Her eyes grew wide as Dorrance spoke on. Ren straightened up, smacking a hand to her face and grimacing. "Dear gods I forgot about the festival!!!!!!" Dorrance would feel Ren suddenly try to move off of the bed. "I-I gotta practice as much as possible! Where...where are my instruments?" If she managed to get off the bed, the girl would practically be jogging in place, her red eyes darting around wildly. Her eyes would drift too long over the food every single time."...Gah! I'm still so hungry!" She whined up and grabbing a bowl and beginning to drink from it. After a few seconds, she placed the bowl down heavily and sighed. "Ah..." She gazed down at the bowl with a small smile, a distant look crossing her features.

Suddenly, she snapped out out her reverie. "Aaaahhh! What am I doing!?" She shook her head violently and began to rush out of the room. "I'm going to go practice! Ahh...The garden is clear right?" After a week with no practice she was NOT going to let Dorrance hear her. Before the woman could answer, she'd find Ren trying to rush away and leave the room.

"Oh gods wait." She'd suddenly turned around. "I promised I'd take care of you today didn't I?" Her now green eyes shone, a worried look in her eyes. After that, she froze, her poor brain clearly overworked in dealing with this conundrum.

At least Dorrance could finally get a word in.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:53 pm

Dorrance couldn't hold back her own smile when she noticed Ren suddenly fill with exuberant panic over the festival. It had been awhile since she had seen Ren act so lively and even when she was a tad concerned about Ren feeding herself, she seemed quite content with the last bowl.

She was going to follow suit at a leisurely manner, but then the word gardens came up.

"W-wait! R-Ren! The gardens, you can't practice there right now because I--"

She was relieved to see Ren pause and turn to her. The worried look on her face plus the fear Dorrance had herself about Ren going outdoors was enough to make Dorrance hug the girl.

"Oh, my love you don't have to worry about me!" Dorrance said. "I feel so much better just seeing you up and about. That said, I think it'd be best we steer clear of the gardens and outdoors for now. Sudden shifts in temperature isn't that good for your fever. Plus allergens might trigger you too. How about we just go have you practice in the ballroom, hm?"

Despite having a gentle smile, Dorrance's arms were firmly gripping Ren, almost trembling in fact.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:24 pm

Ren blinked in surprise as she was suddenly hugged tightly by Dorrance. She was very quick to return the embrace. It was hard to focus on anything when Dorrance was so close. She very nearly forgot about her own panic as the woman spoke. What she said made sense though, and Dorrance would see that Ren very clearly believed every word she said.

"That makes sense...I suppose I can stay inside then." She nodded sagely before suddenly leaning forward and kissing Dorrance. "I'll always worry about you, love." She whispered, suddenly, a wide smile appeared on her face. She scooped up the woman and began to move forward happily

It was...easier than she expected honestly. Dorrance was really light!!!

"So, I will taking care of you today!" Ren beamed brightly. "Don't worry about anything today my dear! I'll carry you where you need to go, help feed you once you're hungry and..." She'd lean in slightly and whisper in Dorrance's ear. "Maybe I could help you bathe a bit later today as well?" She'd take her lips once again before beginning to make her way towards the ballroom. It seems she'd have to perform for Dorrance today after all.

Its okay though! She'd do her best!
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:15 pm

Dorrance let out a surprised, but delighted gasp as Ren picked her up. Her face turned bright red as she chuckled and wrapped her arms around Ren's neck for support.

"Reeen, you shouldn't be straining yourself like this!" Dorrance said.

She tried to sound worried, but it was hard to deny that she wasn't even the tiniest bit swooning from the gesture. She'd receive Ren's kiss happily, blushing intensely when Ren would let go and lead them to the ballroom.

As Ren did, she'd notice everything was...dark. All the curtains were closed. No, not closed, but tied in place. Instead, hallways were sparsely lit. The ballroom would particularly be abandoned, but Dorrance would request for sendings to fetch Ren's instruments.

Dorrance sighed in relief. While Ren remembered the festival, it appeared she didn't remember a thing about the Marlon's place. And this was good enough for her. Though, that still did bring up the problem of letting Ren actually ATTEND the festival.

"Mmm, you said you wanted to attend the festival right?" she said. "And perform there? Did you mean like at the court's palace or out during the parade?"
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:29 pm

"Nonsense, love! I can stay strong if it's for you~" Ren giggled, marching happily along. "Besides, if I end up feeling under the weather, you can just spoil me tomorrow." She chirped, nuzzling the woman. "We'll just take turns all week hmm?"

Ren, was so focused on Dorrance, she barely even noticed just how dark it was. It was really not until they got to the ballroom did she notice it. Still, she figured there was some...medical reason as to why it was. There was no reason to make Dorrance worry by having to explain things too much. She just wanted her to relax now! She strode forward as the sending went off to retrieve her instruments. Gently, she lay Dorrance onto the couch and kissed her deeply.

After a few moments, she pulled back, giving the woman a small pat on the head. "Well, I'll take what I can get honestly. As long as I can perform there, I'll be happy. Though, I'd love to attend some of the festivities there with you as well~"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:56 pm

Dorrance felt the heat rushing to her face as Ren kissed her once again. In all honesty, she just wanted to pull Ren onto the couch and just cuddle her right then and there. But she understood the importance of Ren doing other things and reluctantly pulled away.

When Ren expressed her specific wish about the Yellow Rose festival, Dorrance sighed in relief.

"Well, I can definitely arrange that," she said. "I think during our celebration party, we'll be more than able to arrange for your position. And as for events..."

Dorrance flushed.

"I-I'd more than be happy to spend them with you..." she said shyly.

It was more of Dorrance's heart speaking now. She knew better than to get Ren's hopes up, but there was still time to cure her, right? She made a small melancholic smile.

"Well, I won't get in the way of your practice now," she said. "I can sit here and listen just in case you need anything. How's that?"
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:43 pm

Ren's eyes practically sparkled at Dorrance's offer. She leaned down, cupping her hands over Dorrance's. "Can you!? A-are you sure?" Was that okay? Was that wrong? "I don't want to trouble you any further..." She muttered. Dorrance had already done so much for her...

"Either way, I'd love to at least spend some time with you there." It would be so romantic~ Plus, it would be nice to stretch her legs some. It had been...QUITE some time since she'd left the manor hadn't it?

As Dorrance spoke more, Ren smiled brightly, again she leaned down and kissed her forehead. It was just so hard to stay away from Dorrance..."That's fine love, though I'd like to think of this as just another performance for you~" She cooed, kissing the woman's nose, then finally taking her lips once more.

IT was really REALLY hard to stay away from Dorrance.

By then, the sending had retrieved a few of her instruments. Ren finally pulled away from Dorrance and walked back across the room. "Alright, what would you like to hear first hmm?"

--

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:19 am