Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren] - Page 3 Empty Re: I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren]

Post by Lilac Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:04 pm

As Ren raised up Dorrance's finger, the smell would grow even stronger, but would be quickly replaced as Dorrance pulled away and covered her finger with a cloth. Ren would suddenly smell floral perfume instead. It might upset Ren that the scent save for the tiniest sliver still lingering in the air was gone.

"O-oh, don't worry about me, dear!" she said. "Just a small cut! You're right, though, I should have been so careless."

Dorrance was trying to suppress wincing. She had used a scented cloth she kept inside her pocket just in case someone opened a wound. She had never thought it'd be her, but here they were. But of course, alcohol stung the finger, and she had to ignore it. The perfume should have been enough to wave off Ren's pangs.

Dorrance wrapped her finger and smiled at Ren.

"I can disinfect this fine, it'll be alright," she said.

The sending that had finished changing the beds was now at the vase and had started sweeping it. Ren would feel Dorrance raise her uncut hand and touch her face.

"I love you so much," she said, and she'd lean in to kiss Ren deeply.

Perhaps romance would distract Ren from hunger. Besides, it had been awhile since they had kissed. What Dorrance wouldn't know, however, was that Ren would start feeling something else instead. Dorrance's warmth and kiss would suddenly make Ren quite aware of the sound of Dorrance's blood rushing through her veins and arteries. She'd feel the sound of her heart beating too, and all the blood that was just circulating in her body. How she'd respond, however, was hard to say.
    KitKet
    KitKet

I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren] - Page 3 Empty Re: I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren]

Post by KitKet Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:26 pm

A deep frown made its way to Ren's face as Dorrance suddenly pulled away. The smell was gone..."Iwasjusttryingtohelp..." She muttered, mock pouting almost like nothing was wrong. Truthfully, she didn't understand what that sensation had been, but she had just being trying to help right? Right?

With a small sigh, she pushed herself up. She was feeling empty again. Was she hungry already. Gods, she just couldn't focus today...What the hell was wrong with her? Dorrance's voice quickly pulled her from her thoughts. She felt her touch and melted into it almost immediately. Dorrance said those words again, and finally kissed her. Ren's eyes fluttered closed and she pressed herself against Dorrance was again. This time though, something was different. It was like she could feel the blood running through Dorrance's veins. She felt that hollowness once again. Her eyes briefly opened once again. Half lidded and bright red as she began to pull Dorrance towards the bed. She hated this hollow feeling, she wanted it to stop.

Suddenly she'd pause, her eyes squeezing tightly shut and she pulled away for just a second. What the hell was she doing!?!?!? "You're exhausted." She spoke, damn near having to catch her breath. It was evident that the girl was holding herself back. She wanted nothing more than to get closer, to feel that sensation again, to stop being hollow. "I-I want..." Her eyes opened slightly once more, her grip around Dorrance tightening. "...Y-you should lie down." Despite her words, her body moved forward, closing the distance once more. Kissing her lips, then her cheek, then her jaw, slowly trailing down. "Take a nap...while we wait...."
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:46 pm

Dorrance giggled as Ren kissed her in return. She'd make a pause, however, and gestured for the sending to leave. The sending left, unable to finish cleaning, and closed the door behind them. Once the sending left, she'd continue kissing Ren.

The color rose to Dorrance's cheeks as Ren laid her down, but her expression was that of a daze. She smiled at Ren, it was so hard to resist her when she was like this! Even if she could see the red in Ren's eyes, Dorrance once again found herself feeble and her body wanting to melt as Ren kissed her and spoke to her suggestively.

As Ren continued to kiss her, Dorrance felt even more relaxed, and wanted to even kiss her further.

"Mmm...sleep, I want us to just cuddle and..."

She'd feel Ren part from her lips, slowly moving towards her neck.

A sharp knock would be on the door.

[color=#9c0008]"My lady?"[/url] Viola's voice echoed.

Dorrance's eyes snapped open, and Ren would feel Dorrance's hands stop her from touching her neck.

"A-ah, yes Viola?"

"The bath has been drawn. You may now go there," she said.

Dorrance would slowly pull her and Ren into sitting position, her arm stroking Ren's hair as she did.

"Th-thank you, Viola," Dorrance said.

The two would hear footfalls, and Dorrance would let out a sigh of relief. She looked at Ren.

"I'm sure I can sleep later, preferably with you by my side, hm~?" Dorrance said nuzzling the girl. "Now, are you read for your bath?"
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:07 pm

She was so close now...Ren didn't know to what even, but her entire body told her to do a single thing. Her mind was blank, despite her worry for Dorrance. She just wanted to-

And then came a knock. A small amount of fury shot through Ren, a rage she hadn't felt in such a long time. It flared up, but was gone as quickly as it came. She sat up with Dorrance, her eyes glaring towards the door as she scooted to the side of her lover. Ren placed her head against Dorrance shoulder, pouting as Dorrance stroked her hair. Rather suddenly, Dorrance would feel Ren's teeth against her skin. The woman was biting her lightly, not enough to draw blood or even to hurt. Her eyes were still blood red, but the intensity seemed to die down thanks to SOMEONE'S interference.

"I don't want to." She huffed in response, leaning heavily against Dorrance. "Everyone always ruins our fun." She didn't even know what she meant by 'everyone' but it seemed like every time they were just getting into things, Viola or whatever would appear from THE ETHER and get in the way! It was so frustrating! Especially now! "I would just like one interrupted moment with my Dorrance." As she spoke, it almost seemed like Ren would up and push her down again.

Suddenly though, Ren swooped down, wrapping her arms around Dorrance's waist and pushing her face against the woman's chest. "It's not faiiiiirrrrr~" She whined, practically burrowing into her lover. "It's like the Gods themselves make plans to bother us." Of COURSE she was being dramatic and of COURSE she was being childish. Ren knew that much, and she knew that Dorrance might get a kick out of the whole thing. Sure, she was upset, so she'd rather channel that into a joke rather than up and forcing Dorrance back down.

It didn't matter how hollow she felt, THAT wasn't something she'd do.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:12 pm

Dorrance had to suppress a laugh as Ren became pouty. She did let out a giggle as Ren pushed her back down, to which Dorrance lifted Ren's face up back to her and kissed her lightly.

"Oh, I'm sorry my sweet aria," she said. "I know. It's so upsetting! But if you're cold we really should get you into the bath."

She'd tilt Ren's head only slightly to kiss her on the forehead. Blushing some more and looking to the side,

"W-we...we can have our fun in the bath, if you'd like," she said. "A-after all, i-it's...it should be quite warm and moist in there. Definitely better than cold sheets, r-right?"

Dorrance's face only got redder as she said this, but even with her embarrassment, she seemed to not be saying so to just appease Ren.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:28 pm

SUCCESS!

Ren beamed as she heard Dorrance's laugh. She knew she'd laugh! She beamed, happily returning the kiss as she slowly began to forget her own hunger. Those pangs were still there, but Dorrance was quickly pushing them away. "Mmm...You always talk so much sense." She giggled, relaxing against Dorrance briefly. "But it's sooooo hard to move now." She whined, holding her tight once more. "You can't ask me to walk when I've gotten to comfortable!"

Her mock whining died IMMEDIATELY at Dorrance's offer. Ren's eyes shot open and she propped herself over her lover with a wide smile. "Really?" It was like she had been just given a gift. Still, she needed to get one more tease in there. She grinned mischievously and leaned down, her lips hovering JUST above Dorrance's. "Hmmm, but we always warm each other up so well~" Despite her words, she was about ready to up and carry Dorrance to the bath. At the very least, Viola wouldn't fucking bother them in there.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:54 am

Dorrance instantly flashed red at Ren's next remark, and Ren would hear the smallest whine.

"Reeen, why do you have to make it so hard to resist youuu?" she said before giggling and then pecking her briefly.

Dorrance would, however, slip out from underneath her and squeezed Ren's hand. She blushed.

"Now, let's go to the bath, shall we?" she said.

She'd guide Ren along so long as she didn't resist and walk down the hallway. The hallway, as usual, was dark, but to Ren it would seem a lot easier to see everything in the dark. In addition to this, her hearing would be a lot more sensitive. Their footsteps seemed louder, and she could even hear Viola washing dishes and something else.

The rattling of chains. It was very faint, but Ren would hear it. It seemed to be quite a distance away.

Her mind would be taken away though as Dorrance opened the door to the bath which was filled with soothing yellow lighting from up ahead and candles about with the scent of different forms of flowers and herbs.

Dorrance would push Ren inside before craning over her shoulder.

"Now, are you strong enough to undress yourself, or should I?" she whispered in Ren's ear.

The earlier embarrassment she had was gone and she seemed a lot more comfortable being the one doing the teasing. Ren would feel Dorrance tug ever so slightly at her robes, revealing Ren's shoulders.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:01 pm

Ren couldn't help but laugh at Dorrance's response, she was always so cute. It was hard to get anything done at this rate. Still, it seemed that they would be taking a bath after all! Probably for the best.

Ren simply nodded, humming along as they made their way through the halls. If Dorrance was paying attention, she'd notice Ren start to look confused. Ren, herself, noticed her enhanced senses. She could hear everything so well, and see everything so clearly. It was almost overwhelming.

Thankfully, it didn't last long. They entered the bath and her confusion quickly slipped away. As usual, a small blush spread across Ren's face as Dorrance turned the tables. She was...really good at that. Still, she grinned, leaning back into Dorrance just a little. "Hmmm, I think I'm still a little weak." She whispered. "I might need a little help~"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:41 pm

"But of course~" Dorrance said.

She'd start pecking at Ren's face again, and once more Ren's senses would spike and she'd hear the rushing of Dorrance's blood pumping through her body. As Dorrance raised her fingers to peel off Ren's robe, she'd brush in contact with the cut finger which, despite the perfumey smell, would carry the smallest waft of blood to it. It was as if only a tiny thin sheet of paper was in the way of Ren and the blood that lingered there. All it needed was a little tearing.

As Dorrance got Ren out of her clothes and they moved towards the the bath, as Ren's hands touched the rim of the bath she'd suddenly feel a burning sensation. It was as if her skin was singed by hot bright fire.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:02 pm

And just like that, Ren was aware of it all once again. Dorrance, her heart, her own emptiness. The temptations from before quickly came back. She let out a heavy breath, glancing back towards Dorrance. Like before, her eyes slowly changed their color. She let herself be disrobed and wrapped her arms around Dorrance, returning her kisses as they made their way to the tub. That same need as before bubbled up inside her. This time there'd be no interruptions...

Her hand reached out, gripping the rim of the bath only for a burning pain to shoot up her arm. Ren let out a cry as she stumbled back. She gripped her burning hand tightly. The pain alone made her hand shake furiously. "FFF-ah...What the hell!?" Ren stared at her hand wide eyed. It was so horribly burnt..."D-dorrance!" She cried out, unsure if she was warning her or asking her for help. Thankfully, this distraction pulled her attention away from her hand. If Dorrance was looking, she'd see that it was already healing itself. "There's something wrong with the water I think..." There were tears swimming in her eyes as she moved forward and tried to pull Dorrance away from the waters.

It was just one thing after another...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 pm