Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren] - Page 10 Empty Re: I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren]

Post by Lilac Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:58 am

"Hmmm?"

Viola's hum came out in a long drone. Spinning around, Clara would notice that Viola looked a little worse for wear. Her eyes were closing and her hair was slightly tangled up. The glass was still in her hand. When Clara spoke, Viola touched her own forehead.

"Ah...yes, I am just taking the time off," she said. "Mistress will not need us for awhile. You are free to...to...help yourself to some wine."

Viola pointed to the bottle of dessert wine on the table. There were also a plate of brownies.

"I like to...eat sweets when I'm unwinding," she said. She'd then drag her feet to the armchair and plop herself into it. "And I desperately need to unwind..."

She'd lean forward and pour herself another glass before glugging it down. She let out a gasp.

"Wine is...very, very good. Yes?"
    KitKet
    KitKet

I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren] - Page 10 Empty Re: I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren]

Post by KitKet Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:13 am

Uh oh...

Clara let out a small gulp as she quickly realized what the problem really was. Viola was straight up drunk. Her heart began to slam in her chest almost immediately. "I..I see." Her voice squeaked out. She glanced towards the wine itself. It was...inviting, but at the same time she was nervous at how Viola would act. She seemed composed usually...She doubted she could get scary like her...

No, no need to think of that now.

"I've...never had wine before." She fidgeted, looking QUITE embarrassed. She didn't have the money honestly...Or the time. Gently, Clara pulled up a chair and sat. She kept it just out of arms reach from Viola. "You said you need to unwind. The Mistress says you've been working very hard yes? I'll try to lighten the load for you." As she spoke, she reached forward and poured herself a drink. She looked at it with almost wonder. She glanced at Viola and just up and mimicked her, trying to down the whole thing in one go.

Of course, halfway through the taste hit her. She coughed mid drink and ended up splashing a bit of the wine on her face. ""Acgjchfg" She made a strange squeaking noise and shook her head back and forth before trying to wipe her face. "That...Why do people like that so much?" She coughed again, and cleared her throat. She'd managed to drink a good portion of the glass, but wasn't really sure she wanted to drink any more...

Why do people like wine? It...really didn't taste good.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:29 am

"Work...hic...isn't the problem!" Viola slurred as she waved her hand dismissively. She'd reach over and grab a brownie, stuffing it into her mouth. "The prrrrm...ish...ish..."

Viola swallowed the brownie down before slamming it hard with another glass of wine.

"Nevermind...you said you've never had wine before?"

Of course, Clara had sampled the wine at this point and started hacking away. In the instant, Viola straightened up and rubbed her eyes. She wobbled, but tried to keep walking straight. She'd lean over Clara and hold her steady.

"You shouldn't drink much at the same time..." she said. "It's very strong. Here, have some water instead."

Viola poured from the nearby pitcher of water and handed it to Clara.

"Wine is...something you get used to," she murmured. "But if you don't like it, we can get..milk I guess?"

A part of Viola's brain, the sensible part of her, started questioning herself.

Why was she catering to this child? Heck, why did she invite her to drink in the first place? She wanted this time alone! Still, she didn't feel right leaving her alone just yet.

"Will you be okay?" Viola muttered.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:40 am

"Then what is the problem?" Clara tried to push the subject just a little. She wanted to help Viola, even if it was just a little...Drinking her problems away definitely wasn't the answer!!! Though, it was very hard to be a helpful person when your face was full of wine. She was doing her best to wipe it off and talk at the same time.

"Oh...sorry." Clara tensed up slightly as Viola leaned over her and tried to steady her. Still, her smile kept in place, albeit a bit nervously. "Well...if you say I'll get used to it..." Despite this, she took the water and took a few sips. At the very least, she didn't want Viola to drink alone.

"Ah, sorry I'm making you fuss over me Miss Violet! I will be just fine, no worries! I-I'll try to drink some more!" Her cheeks puffed out slightly as she tried to show Viola her 'determined face'. She switched cups once more and took a small sip of the wine. It was hard not to make a face, but Clara stood strong.

Well at least SHE thought she did. Viola would see her face scrunch up the second she began to drink again.

But..she was doing her best?

"Bwah." She sighed, feeling a bit of warmth start to spread across her. "Uu...is it supposed to feel all tingly?"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:51 am

"Wait, you don't need to drink more--"

Welp.

Almost instantly, Viola noticed Clara getting woozy. Viola blinked.

"I should have...mentioned that you should not drink it all at once," Viola said with a raised finger. And then sighing and touching her own cheek, "Well that's my fault. I was downing it rather foolishly. Please, you need not worry. And..."

Viola pursed her lips and looked away.

"You're not being troublesome to me," she admitted quietly. "My troubles are elsewhere."

Viola sat back in her own armchair.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel otherwise," she said. "You have been very hardworking this week. I appreciated your ability to come up to the task."

What was wrong with her? Why was she saying these things!? She didn't really mean them, did she? Clara was a THREAT. She was another thing separating Viola and Dorrance! Why should she be nice to her!?
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:06 am

"Hic...heeeee."

Clara let out a small giggle at the weird sensations she was feeling. "Ish okay Mish Viola-oh you're gone..." Clara had reached out mid sentence to either pat Viola's shoulder, or even pull her into a hug. Luckily the maid had already retreated to her own armchair. She blinked hard before starting to pour another glass. She'd sip it this time for sure...

"Tell me about em." She beamed towards the woman, holding her glass carefully in both hands. "I wanna help!" She chirped, bouncing in her seat slightly and causing some of the wine to spill on her hand. "Oh..oh oh..." She raised her hand and simply put her mouth over where she had spilled.

When Viola spoke again, Clara's shoulders slumped just a little. "Well..Thanksh Miss Viola...hic." She took a small sip of her glass. "You didn't make me feel bad, but I'll admit I wash really nervous...You're really cool and all of thish is like second nature to you. I jus didn't...hic...want to drag you down."

She took another sip and smiled wide at the feeling.

"Uuu...Wine ish really good..."
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:15 am

As Clara began to slur herself, Viola realized just what a precarious situation they were in.

"Ah...yes, wine is good," Viola said slowly. She'd give a hesitant pat on Clara's back. "But maybe...maybe we should stop now. We have to be ready for work in the morning."

She'd gingerly try to pry the fingers of Clara off of the wine.

"And no worries about the spill. I have extra uniforms," she reassured. "How about we get you to sleep, hm?"
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:23 am

"Mm..." Clara let out a small hum and Viola agreed with her and pat her back. She lazily opened her eyes when Viola mentioned work in the morning. "Ohhh...thash right." She let out a small giggle, though it quickly turned into a whine as Viola took her drink. Still, her pouting didn't last very long as Viola spoke once more.

"Ooooo, hee you're sho nice." She giggled, smiling widely at Viola. "Hehehe, my mom used to shay that they didn't need to go clothes shopping for me...They could just get the dresses off dollsh." She began to giggle once more, though was cut off by a series of hard coughs, she covered her mouth with her hand once again, though when she pulled it away, she saw a small spattering of red. She sighed, dropping her hand down and looking up at Viola. She said something about sleeping...

"Ohh...Sure." She smiled lazily, her eyes closing. She then, plopped right against Viola, not asleep, but definitely not moving. "Nnn, letsh sleep."
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:46 am

Viola leaned in just as Clara coughed, and she witnessed the red spots. Not only that, there was the faintest scene of iron. Despite her dizziness, Viola straightened up and looked at Clara seriously.

"Clara...." she said. "Your coughing...are you perhaps ill?"

But Clara plopped against Viola. Viola's legs almost gave in because of her own dizziness, but she managed to hold up Clara and wrap her arms around her. Fortunately, this wasn't the first time Viola had to carry a body. And the bodies Viola carried were always way lighter.

"Let me bring you back to your quarters..." she said.

Viola would lower her arm under Clara's knees while the other supported her upper body. The tiniest red came to Viola's cheeks.

"This...this is alright, is it not?" she asked hesitantly.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:00 am

In any other situation, that question would've sent a panic through Clara. But here she was, drunk, comfortable and relaxed. Her normal reservations about the subject just did not exist. "mmm...Ish not contagious." She muttered, up and nuzzling into Viola. "Don't worry."

Clara giggled at Viola's next words. It seemed they were going somewhere!!! "Okaaaaaaayyy. Thanksh Violaaa." She slurred out, giggling all the while. She was far more relaxed in Viola's arms than she normally would be. "This...ish fine.." She muttered, resting her head against Viola and smiling. "Ish very nice." There was heat practically radiating off of Clara at this point. "You're...very comfortable..." She let out a small giggle, seemingly growing drowsy. "...In a good way..." She clarified with another giggle. Again it was cut off by a series off coughs. Clara opened her eyes and frowned at the specks on her hands. "...Uu." After a moment, she nestled into Viola one more time. "You should...carry me...moreee."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:59 am