Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

Goody-two-shoes Catnip; Seriously, they can't resist this stuff (Syl first, then open)

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Goody-two-shoes Catnip; Seriously, they can't resist this stuff (Syl first, then open)  - Page 6 Empty Re: Goody-two-shoes Catnip; Seriously, they can't resist this stuff (Syl first, then open)

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:25 am

Anna only patted Eve on the head as she fumed over being manhandled like she had been. Either way, the two were on solid ground now. As they began walking again, Kassy asked an interesting question. "Hm? Oh, no that's not Rayearth's true form. I've only recently figured out how to summon his limbs without summoning him completely." Anna explains with a proud smile. "His true form is quite big, so I only use it as a last resort."

Tapping a finger to her lips, Anna then added. "Also from my studies about the artifact that I use to summon him.." She speaks as if reciting information from memory. "There should be two more. Mine is Rayearth of Fire while the other two are Windam of Wind and Celes of Water. If all three are brought together.. something happens."

"So you could say I'm actually on a journey to find the other two before someone misuses them." Anna explains with a light shrug. "If either of you run into them, let me know!"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Goody-two-shoes Catnip; Seriously, they can't resist this stuff (Syl first, then open)  - Page 6 Empty Re: Goody-two-shoes Catnip; Seriously, they can't resist this stuff (Syl first, then open)

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:26 am

Though she wasn't too pleased about being patted, it seemed to placate her for now, and instead she listened quietly to Anna's explanation.

"Rayearth of Fire..." she repeated, fixing her hat's position as she seemed deep in thought. "... What exactly do you plan to do with that power? I mean, you seem dumb enough that you won't be a threat with it, more than likely, but if all goes like you planned for, you'll have power beyond many's wildest dreams. Who's to say you won't misuse it all?" Okay, maybe she was still a bit sour about being picked up like that, as she gave a little "hmph" and tilted her head away.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:29 am

Rayearth of Fire... The name itself sounded familiar, just as familiar as any other particular creature of Esterelf. Kassandra for a moment was a bit surprised over how such power is being handled by someone as sunny as Anna, something that didn't exactly bring her a lot of confidence. Especially with her whole 'looking for the others' bit.

"I'd like to believe that you have taken in account the possibility of them using you instead. Do you believe you can wield all three at once?" While she didn't exactly share the same level of distrust like Eve (even if it sounded more like her being resentful over experiencing a harmless increase in height), she still didn't know Anna enough to believe things will go well for her, if that's her current goal. "What dangers did you face to obtain your current artifact?"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:33 am

"Well, that's actually a good response! I've only used Rayearth in self-defense when I'm in serious danger and even then I still only knocked people out." Anna explains with a light shrug. "Sure some of them got broken bones here and there, but that's getting off easy!"

"I can't say for sure what I'll do when I get all three... and that's even if something actually happens when all three are brought together, y'know?" Anna continues as she walks, seeming to take it all in stride. "Either way, I'd like to think I'd be able to keep from murdering everything around me."

While Rayearth is fairly passive in controlling it, Anna wasn't certain about the other two. For all she knew they could overpower her mentally and control her like a puppet! Which, while scary to think about, it didn't seem like what she knew of their legends. "Hmmm, as for if they're gonna control me? I can't be sure, Kassy! It took me a good while to learn how to use Rayearth, but it's had no real negative effects so far." Anna spoke, tapping her lips with her finger. "Can't say it'll stay like that, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it! As to what dangers I faced? Well.. uh, it was kinda a family heirloom that no one knew how to really use. I kiiinda ran off with it at a young age and they've been looking for me since!"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:36 am

"I-It's not like a dragon will come and grant your wish if you gather all three or something, but they're still elemental golems, and such power is noted in many old fables," Eve helpfully explained, a teeny spark of excitement in her features as she did. "If you had all three, you'd probably be able to change the course of history with that combined power, though. It'd be almost a shame to just let such Power quietly rest... why not forge your own legend, or something, Dummy?" her question, despite the new nickname, seemed sincere; after all, with that power, who would resist such a siren's call to use it? Surely she had somee goal instead of just collecting them and using them for self-defense, right?
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:36 am

Now that was a bit more anti-climatic than what she thought. A family heirloom? It did feel a bit odd how her family had this for so long (hence calling it an 'heirloom'), and yet Anna was the first and only one that managed to find out how it works? Very peculiar, and very convenient too, even if it mostly came from Kassandra believing Anna's household was just a regular household with nothing strange happening. Even if the mere fact that they had such an object like this made them less than regular.

However, Eve started advocating for using the creatures for a more active mean, rather than the passive use Anna has in mind. She crossed her arms and did a pouty look of disapproval. "Since you mentioned that controling one of these things took you 'a good while', I can't help but imagine three powerful creatures aren't going to allow themselves to be bound to a mere mortal. I believe ridding the world of such dangerous power would be more productive than just 'forging your own legend'. Instead you'd be forging your own grave." She said, not convinced that the creatures aren't just going to rebel as soon as all three are reunited.

Then again, maybe they need someone pure of heart like Anna to be controlled.

"Besides, how are we supposed to just 'run into them'? You got yours by nabbing it from under your family's nostrils, who would even know where the other two are located?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:36 am