Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren] - Page 4 Empty Re: I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren]

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:37 pm

Dorrance had been so pre-occupied with being affectionate, she only realized her mistake when Ren shrieked in pain.

"My love, what is it!?" she said.

She noticed Ren touch her hand, and while it was only for a moment, she, too, saw the horrible burning before her skin reverted back to normal. Dorrance's eyes widened.

"O-oh! The water may be too hot!" Dorrance said, trying to reassure Ren. She'd take Ren's hand and force her to place it in the sink as she ran cold water over it. Technically it was going to do nothing, but she needed to keep Ren distracted. "Keep your fingers her. You can't let the burns take over."

With Ren turned, Dorrance quickly dipped a finger into the water and then drew it to her tongue.

Lavender...chamomile...st. john's wort!?

Oh, god, Dorrance was an idiot. She had in no way told Viola what bath salts to use and she recognized that some herbs were good as holy repelling for the...Dorrance shook her head and instantly pulled the drain.

"I'm sorry, my love. I'll draw us a new bath. How is your hand, better?"

She'd come back over to Ren, and pretend to examine her already recovered fingers.

"It seems like a quick burn. I see no redness, you should be fine, right?" she said. And then, to keep Ren's mind off the water, she nuzzled her. "So, while I draw some new water for the bath, would you maybe like me to rub some nice oils to make it a more pleasing experience?"

She was doing anything to stall at this point. And, well, massaging Ren would be a bonus, she guessed.
    KitKet
    KitKet

I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren] - Page 4 Empty Re: I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren]

Post by KitKet Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:48 pm

Ren only let out a small pained noise as she was rushed over to the sink. Her eyes shut tightly as the water ran over it. Slowly, but surely, the pain began to ebb away. "O-okay, I think its working." Ren muttered, letting out a long sigh.

When Dorrance came over and checked her hand, Ren couldn't help but do the same. "That's...odd isn't it?" She mused. "I looked really bad before..." She held up her hand. Something weird was going on with her lately, she couldn-

Her thoughts grinded to a halt as Dorrance nuzzled against her. Ren returned the gesture, leaning against the woman slightly. "I think the gods are playing a joke on me today..." Ren muttered, beginning to pout again. Of course, she was quick to brighten up at Dorrance words. "R-really? I mean...If it's not too much trouble. You've already done quite a lot for me...I'd REALLY like to return the favor." She sighed and looked into Dorrance's eyes. She could've easily spun that to be suggestive, but instead, her voice remained genuine. She'd put Dorrance through a lot this week after all...
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:40 pm

Success! Dorrance's distraction seemed to have worked. She hoped that Ren wouldn't ask about her fingers later. She had made it a point to ignore the question and just not acknowledge that her fingers had basically suffered a third-degree burn. She did feel sorry for her, though. Ren was obviously distressed by all the confusion, and Dorrance felt bad from hiding the truth from her. But she just needed a LITTLE more time. If she worked hard enough, if she researched, Ren wouldn't even have to know. Dorrance would fix everything! Then they could go back to just cuddling in bed, not having a single thing to worry about, only having to be fixated on each other, and love each other...

Dorrance resisted the urge to cry. Ren needed her right now, and that was what was important. She was counting on her.

Dorrance gave her a little kiss on the cheek.

"I will always be willing to do anything for you, Ren," Dorrance said, a hint of gravity in her voice. "That's a promise."

She'd leave Ren just a moment to fully drain the tub and rinse it of any of the previous oils used. She then started it running again, allowing hot water to start steaming up the room. Dorrance would carefully reach out for some bags from the cabinets, and revealed a series of potpourri. She started sprinkling petals and sprigs into the water.

"A little lavender for relaxation, a little rosemary, and maybe just a hint of rose for romance."

Dorrance winked as she said this last line.

As the bath filled up, she'd take a bottle out from the cabinet and rub it into her hands. Ren would smell a mix of different fragrances from the oils, and as Dorrance seated Ren down, she would start softly stroking her arms and applying the salve.

"Any particular place you feel an ache that'd you like me to soothe?" Dorrance said with a smile.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:07 pm

Ren was actually a little shocked at Dorrance's proclamation. Her voice caught in her throat as the woman suddenly pulled away and began refill the tub. Ren waited patiently, stewing in her own emotions. When Dorrance returned and sat her down, Ren was quick to steal a quick kiss. "I love you..." She muttered, almost in embarrassment.

The embarrassment was quickly hid behind a smirk as Dorrance spoke. She was far too good at turning the tables..."I can think of a few places, yes..." She whispered, her smirk turning into a full grin. She arched forward juuust a bit as she spoke, though her tone most likely told more than any action she might have made. Still, she restrained herself, her eyes briefly narrowing at the door.

Honestly, at this point she half expected the gods themselves to appear just to interrupt. That seemed to be her life today after all.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:43 am

Every time Ren told Dorrance she loved her, Dorrance couldn't help feel a small flutter in her chest. She just wanted to squish Ren and kiss her repeatedly, but she had to focus on getting her better first!

As Dorrance rubbed oil on Ren's other arm, she'd notice Ren switch the tables on her and become more suggestive herself. Dorrance felt a small flush to her cheeks, but she kept her composure. Looking away, she smiled as Ren leaned forward.

"O-oh...I-I see..." she said giggling.

Dorrance would raise one of her hands toward Ren's shoulder and pull Ren closer again. Ren would feel Dorrance's hand still massaging her, but slowly going towards more Ren's leg. Meanwhile, Dorrance would pull Ren closer and kiss her deeply, this time not minding letting Ren lean against her.

Ren would once again hear the palpable rush of blood, and Dorrance's touch would feel invitingly warm. Despite the scents of oils and herbs, she'd smell the floral yet savory smell close to Dorrance. The metallic scent of iron mixed with Dorrance's own skin and hair. She'd start feeling the need to bare her teeth and lean towards Dorrance's neck, but whether she acted on these instincts was up to her.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:20 pm

And just like that, Ren forgot about the rest of the world. Her eyes fluttered shut as she leaned against Dorrance, returning her kiss with a happy sigh. She just wanted to enjoy this for awhile, before something else went awry. Her life was strange that way. Her luck always shifted in odd ways...At least she had Dorrance. She'd shift closer as she took in those familiar sensations once again. This time, though, she find herself kissing Dorrance a bit more passionately. She felt the need to get to her neck, sure, but another need was quickly appearing.

An arm moved forward, trying to draw Dorrance closer, while her other hand gently took Dorrance's hand, and began to guide it. What she wanted at this moment was relatively clear. "Please..." She muttered in between kisses. Maybe she was asking Dorrance to continue, maybe she was asking the gods to just let this happen. Either way, this time, she wouldn't let there be any more interruptions...
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:46 pm

Dorrance was at odds with herself as Ren got closer. She didn't know how much she had to be worried about getting too close to Ren. After all, she hadn't really 'eaten' and how much of her was just her, and how much was her new condition was hard to say. However, the moment Ren began to return her kisses, Ren might feel slight hesitation on Dorrance's part.

The noble woman knew it was better to be careful. Though, she guessed she had all the precautions needed just in case something bad happened, she had to be the brains right now and deal with the problem. But then, Ren murmured to her and her mind just...melted.

She didn't want to care.

She wanted Ren so bad.

She had been in nightly vigil over Ren for the past week, just worried whether or not she was going to make it through the procedure, and now she had to have the mentality of not trusting Ren enough to be with her? Dorrance thought back to how their relationship first started. She knew she had to be careful back then, too, but she had trusted it. She could do the same here, right?

Ren would eventually feel Dorrance kissing back more intensely, wrapping her arms tight around her and passionately leaning forward. She'd pull away, just long enough to murmur through her breath and smile.

"Alright, my love."

Screw it. This was Ren. Things were going to be fine. They always were with her. That's why Dorrance loved her so much, after all.

It was probably not an easy task to convince their movement back to the room after bathing, but they managed to have enough self-control to do so (Also Dorrance didn't want Viola knocking on the bathroom door wondering if they had drowned).

Dorrance managed to sleep in Ren's arms after the affair, but Ren would find herself awake and having trouble going to sleep. The moon was still high in the sky and the air was cold.

With everything much more quiet, Ren's sensitive hearing would start to pick up the rattling of chains again. At the same time, however, Dorrance's hand would reach out to her and she'd mumble.

"Mmm, Ren, my love, do you mind drawing the curtains? It's so bright..." she'd say. "I don't want the sun right on us when morning arrives."

She'd nuzzle even closer.

"I want it to be like last week where we just stayed in aaaall day."
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:36 pm

Finally.

No interruptions.

Just her and Dorrance...

It's all she'd wanted since she'd woken up. Call her selfish, but she just couldn't get enough of Dorrance. When they were finally together, Ren forgot about all her confusion and worries of the day. Ren managed to keep control of herself quite well as they threw themselves back into bed. That emptiness had forced its way back, but she paid it no mind...At least for now.

Eventually, Dorrance was nestled back into her arms. She'd seemingly fallen asleep. that was good, that was very good. Dorrance had looked so exhausted before after all. Ren would've loved to join her, but it seemed like sleeping for a week might've given her a bit too much energy. So, she simply watched Dorrance for a bit, just, taking her all in. She would be lying if she said she didn't enjoy these quiet moments with her. She'd fallen fast, that much was sure...but she loved these feelings all the same. She wished they would stay forever...

At this rate...She it seemed like they would.

At least, thats what she thought as her hand idly reached out, brushing a strand of hair from Dorrance's face. She found her eyes quite often being drawn to the woman's neck. Eventually, her gaze held there. Slowly, she began to lean forward. She damn near jumped out of her skin when Dorrance suddenly reached out and spoke.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I woke you." Ren muttered, giving the woman a soft kiss. "Of course, I think I can handle some curtains." She giggled. As Dorrance spoke again, she could see excitement flash across her features. "Really? There's nothing on your agenda then?" A wide smile appeared and she hugged Dorrance tightly. "Excellent! You deserve some rest after this last week no? I'll make sure to repay you for every night you spent up~" She gave one last kiss before scooting off the bed and heading over to the curtains. She placed one hand on the curtains themselves before a specific sound caught her ears. Dorrance would see Ren freeze as she seemingly looked off into the distance.

"...Do you hear that dear?" She muttered, a small frown on her face. "It's all so loud..." The chains, the crickets, the wind...She could even hear Dorrance's subtle breathing...Was there something wrong with her?
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:02 am

Hearing the word "loud", Dorrance rubbed her eye and slowly sat up in bed.

"What's loud, my love?" Dorrance asked.

She'd notice Ren just freezing up and instantly shot up from her bed to Ren's side.

"Ren?" she said worriedly.

Dorrance had an inkling of what was going on, but she didn't know exactly how long and how prevalent this would be. It was obviously bothering Ren and that just made Dorrance's heart ache. The latter would wrap her soft arms around Ren, gently pressing her head against her bosom. Ren would hear, quite loudly, Dorrance's steady heartbeat, as well as smell the scent of her skin. Soft fingers would stroke Ren's hair gently before one hand placed itself over her exposed ear.

"It must be the wood creaking," Dorrance explained, her tone oddly solemn. "This house is old and in poor upkeep. I should see to it that things are repaired soon."

Without letting go, Dorrance would lead Ren back to bed, easing her into the sheets and once again placing the blonde against her chest reassuringly.

"Would it help if I held you close?" she said gently. "And cover your ears?"

KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:57 pm

Ren remained silent for a few seconds as she felt Dorrance embrace her. The woman's heartbeat was preferable to the other sounds, but...her explanation. "It sounds like crickets and wind...and chains." She muttered, a confused expression on her face. "Is my hearing messed up? I-is this from me being sick?" She honestly felt like crying. She'd been acting strange for the past few hours and it just wouldn't stop. She just needed some assurance that she wasn't losing her mind here...Ren looked up at Dorrance, her eyes wide, almost begging for Dorrance for a simple explanation.

She let herself be led to bed, and was quick to relax into Dorrance as she held her close. "Please..." She murmured, her own arms wrapping around Dorrance. "I like this sound." The rhythmic pounding of Dorrance's heart made things at least a little easier for her. She sighed, nestling closer. "I love you Dorrance." She whispered once again, squeezing the woman just a little. "I'm sorry I've been so strange tonight." She just wished she could get a hold of herself. She sighed, kissing Dorrance's chest softly before nestling against her. "I wish we never had to leave the bed..." She mumbled out. It was a funny thought for sure, but there were so many struggles and terrors to be had out there. For some reason, she felt afraid when thinking about it. Another new curiosity to be had...but her mind was too tired to ponder it. She gripped Dorrance just a bit tighter and forced her eyes shut. That didn't matter right now though right? She was with Dorrance...She didn't have to worry..At least for now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:26 pm