Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

Fire in the Sky [Closed]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Fire in the Sky [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: Fire in the Sky [Closed]

Post by Lilac Sun May 30, 2021 3:09 pm

Richard shook his head.

"There's no need to apologize, Inspector. I understand your sentiment," he said. "And I'm normally in agreement with you. If it weren't for both Ore's consent and the current agreement, I would have declined."

Ore's ears perked up at the sound of the discussion. She scribbled down something else.

"I'm eighteen. It's okay."

Ore stared hard at Jinn, as if trying to express how she was sure of her decision.

"Once you acquaint Ore with her new quarters, you can proceed with combat assessment," he said. "Based on her Stahlmin military marks, she's more than qualified, but I'll let you gauge what assignment to give her before the grey magic investigation begins."

Ore wrote another question.

"Shall we go?"

Grimoire
    Grimoire

Fire in the Sky [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: Fire in the Sky [Closed]

Post by Grimoire Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:43 am

Jinn looked at Ore with concerned expression, but as he exhaled his expression softened and he smiled kindly at the girl.

"Okay then. Let's get you settled in," Jinn stated. Turning to salute the commander one more time, he started leading Ore to the living quarters.

"So if you don't mind," Jinn started talking as they walked, "tell me a bit about yourself. Sorry, I know you don't like talking much, but I'd like to learn a bit more about you."

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:37 am