Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

House of Memories [Closed]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

House of Memories [Closed] Empty House of Memories [Closed]

Post by Lilac Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:48 am

Takes place after Slightly Unorthodox Things

Remi was definitely enjoying the change of scenery. She was so used to cramped places that it felt like flying running through the empty hallways of the villa. Growing up, she had lived in a shared rented room with her mother. The Havens, while offering a bigger room and better things, was just the same. The cabin, while cozy, had kept her indoors. Being out here where she could run around and there miles and miles of open fields was definitely welcome.

While exploring, she eventually would find Valen in front of the portrait. In vain, she'd try to grab him from behind and surprise him.

"RAWR! You're now bit!" Remi said as she hugged his legs. She giggled and looked at him. "Whatcha doin', Valen?"
    Grimoire
    Grimoire

House of Memories [Closed] Empty Re: House of Memories [Closed]

Post by Grimoire Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:20 am

Valen was fairly fixated on the picture so Remi caught him by surprise. He looked down at the girl and petted her head.

"Just looking around little one," Valen told her. "Are you enjoying the villa?"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:21 am

Remi bobbed her head enthusiastically.

"Mhm!" she said. "It's sooooo big here! I wish I could always live in a house this big. It'd be great for a huge family."

Remi would tug on Valen's cloak.

"Hey, why not explore the second floor with me?" she said. "I saw a bunch of rooms, but I haven't opened them yet."

As they walked, Valen would notice Liseran walking along the second floor as well, book in hand.
    Grimoire
    Grimoire

Post by Grimoire Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:08 am

Valen smirked bemusedly and petted Remi's head. "Sure. Lead the way."

At the behest of the child, Valen followed along to the second floor. He needed to have a lay of the area anyway. As they walked around though, he spotted Liseran off on her own. He certainly was curious what she was doing, but decided not to pry. For now, he had to pick his words carefully. So....

"So, where's your childhood bedroom?" Valen asked from behind Liseran. "Me and Fable have a bet whether or not you wore pumpkin panties."

Of course he did the exact opposite.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:15 am

Remi beamed when Valen said yes, and rushed upstairs, allowing Valen to trail behind her. As they reached the second floor, they'd see Liseran walking. And of course the first thing Valen did was decide to poke a stick at a bear.

Liseran instantly froze at the comment before whirling around. Not that she'd be able to do anything. A forceful hand grasped Valen's collar from behind, choking him as it pulled him upwards and over and then slamming him into the ground. Valen would feel the force of a brawler just hitting him so hard down onto the floor he'd feel it crack underneath him.

"No being a perv!" a voice snapped.

When he looked up, he'd see Claudia, her eyes practically an abyss ready to devour the souls of its preys as she continued to tug on him. In the distance, both Liseran and Remi had turned pale in horror, and were clutching one another.

"Oh no...Granny Claudia's mad..." Remi murmured.

"I-it's okay, Remi! I-I'm sure Valen can pray for mercy..."

Valen would feel Claudia hoist him back up into the air and dangle him like it was nothing. Whatever the case she was really strong.

"What's this about my goddaughter's undies, eh? You trying to get murdered, kid?" she said.

Grimoire
    Grimoire

Post by Grimoire Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:48 am

"Geh!"

That was all Valen could manage before he got thoroughly throttled. He looked up and was genuinely surprised to find the old lady this strong. Well, she did stop a fireball dead-on....

"Aah, sorry sorry," he said. "Just thought I'd tease her a little. I honestly and earnestly have no real interest in your goddaughter's underwear. Not even a little."

For the first time since they met, Valen almost sounded extremely sincere.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:09 am

Claudia arched an eyebrow.

"Uhuh...you're lucky I'm the one here and not her father or mother," she said.

She'd throw Valen towards Liseran and Remi before dusting off her hands. She then beamed.

"Now, play nice, children~ If not it's--"

Claudia made cracking noises with her fingers. Liseran and Remi tensed and bobbed their heads.

"Y-yes, ma'am!" They said in unison.

"Gooooood! Stick together now and don't wander off. As for me? I'm getting something to drink."

Claudia would slap something down on the floor, causing a bright flash. By the time the three blinked, she was gone. Liseran sighed.

"Well, I hope you learned your lesson," she said pursing her lips at Valen. "If I stop threatening to kill you, will you stop with your jokes?"
    Grimoire
    Grimoire

Post by Grimoire Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:33 am

"No promises," Valen stated as he straightened himself. "You're actually kind of cute when you're flustered, so I don't think I can hold back much. You don't have to worry though. I absolutely, definitively have no interest in your underwear."

With that, Valen knelt down to Remi's eye-level and patted her head. "Now, where would you like to take a look at first?"

Letting the little girl take the lead, Valen trailed off on his own putting what just happened behind him like his own shadow.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:30 am

"S-STOP TALKING ABOUT UNDERWEAR!" Liseran shrieked with a red face. "R-Remi's h-here you know!"

But Valen had already gone to ignoring here and talking to Remi. Remi herself had no idea why everyone had kept on talking about underwear. She assumed it was like how her mother would nag her and her dad at one point about washing their undies and making sure they were clean. When Valen asked where she wanted to go, Remi pinched her chin.

"Mmmm, I'd like to check out the rooms if that's okay!" she said. "Claudia said we could pick any room we want! What do you think, Liseran? Liseran?"

But when the two turned, she had trudged off in the opposite direction.
    Grimoire
    Grimoire

Post by Grimoire Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:28 am

"Best to leave her be for now," Valen told Remi, petting her head. "Sometimes coming home makes you want to reflect..."

~~~

Brother, I heard you lost an incantus on pursuit.

It was a tricky one. It both slithered and flew as we chased it.

Sounds gross.

Don't worry. Next time, me and my men will  get it in chains.

.... Well okay, but be careful. Don't do anything reckless. And remember to equip your storm gear! I heard a nasty blizzard is coming. If it gets dangerous, just run back to town, alright?

Hey now, I have to give it my all. I gotta protect the people of our country. That includes you, gerbil.

Grrr! Stupid brother! I hope you freeze to death!

~~~~

"I think I'll sleep on the porch," Valen told Remi. "But you pick whatever bedroom you want. Don't worry about me. I like the cold."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:45 am