Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

Vestigial Self [Closed - Miharu]

Silverion
    Silverion

Vestigial Self [Closed - Miharu] - Page 8 Empty Re: Vestigial Self [Closed - Miharu]

Post by Silverion Sat Jul 11, 2020 5:12 am

Well, at least Liseran didn't seek to try and weasel her way out of the negotiation or anything. Her reply to Kassandra pointing it out might have been labelled as bashful? But she'd rather take that over Liseran ask like it never happened. "... Alright. Then it will be in another time. I'll try to get some rest, perhaps soon I'll head there and see if you are available." She replied, accompanying her words with a small nod when Liseran decided to part ways. She wasn't sure if she had the key to finally return to normal, but keeping her as an option was better than having no lead.

However, Kassandra was not alone, considering how Carina was right there with her. Before she could walk away, she had some parting words to deliver to the strange woman, something she wanted to get across, and avoid any sort of confusion. "... Listen, I will make something clear. I'm not a witch, at least I won't be for long. I may owe you for your help, but don't think its out of some sense of 'kinship' or anything." She said, before turning around, her face looking forlorn before staring straight ahead.  "I'm aiming to get rid of this curse... So, until then." And with that, she began marching in an opposite direction from Liseran, the wind gently letting the ends of her cloak flow, a heavy air surrounding her. She wasn't sure on what she was really getting herself into, but that didn't deter her. As long as the promise of humanity was still within reach.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:14 am