Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

Tears for Fears [Mine]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Tears for Fears [Mine] - Page 8 Empty Re: Tears for Fears [Mine]

Post by Lilac Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:01 pm

Richard let out a tired sigh as Mine expressed his distrust. He honestly didn't know how much of this he was going to be able to put up with. One girl wanted to gut him and was trying to extort him out of sheer sadism, the other flipped their mood with the toss of a dime. Glas, however, seemed to be over the entire thing. She moved back closer to the two, getting on her knees and offering a warm smile.

"Aww, I'm sorry I startled you like that," she said. "You two are just so cute and I wanted to hug you. I promise I'll only hug you if you want me to."

"That is fair," Shio said plainly.

Richard brushed back his hair.

"Anyways," he said. "We'll show you to your room."

The two would be led through a busy lobby with a luscious red carpet and bright cream walls. Chandeliers hung from the foyer ceiling.

"You two are in the suite area of the headquarters," he explained. "This is often where visiting officials stay for temporary purposes. I've arranged for your room to be in this building. There's lots of security and if you need anything, people will come with a ring of a bell."

If Mine observed Shio, the latter's eyes were wide with wonder. She was looking at the nice furniture, the dressed bellhops, the maids, and the concierge. She could see people in fancy business outfits and others in noble dresses of the Western world. Her tail swished. Glas watched over the two as Richard talked with the concierge.

A bellhop would appear in front of them and greeted them as guests. Together with Richard and Glas, the two would be led to an elevator and up several floors. They were greeted with a stretched hallway with green carpet and fancy wallpaper. He opened one polished door and it opened to a large room. The two would be greeted with bright daylight coming in from windows opening to a balcony. There was a small living area in front with books and a coffee table, a dining area to the side with two chairs decorated with a vase. An open door would lead to two large beds with fine thick sheets and multiple pillows.

"Hooo!" Shio gasped as she went in.

She almost instantly left Mine and started examining the area.

"What soft furniture! What huge windows! Waaaah! This bed! I'm sinking in it! It feels so good!"

Shio's eyes shone as she started messing around.

She then dashed back to where Richard and Glas were, her tails and ears erect.

"How long can we stay here?" she said excitedly.

"As long as you want~" Glas chirped. "Richard will take care of the expenses."

"Yep, that I will--wait what!?"

Shio then looked to Mine and tugged her.

"Mine look! Isn't all this pretty?"
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:36 am

Mine seemed to grumble something at Glas' apology, but it was too soft to really hear. She just clutched onto Shio and fell silent once more as they were led into the building.

--

She kept close to Shio as they entered, her eyes darting everywhere. While the structure was impressive, Mine was busy looking for different ways out or places to hide. There were far too many people for her liking. Her ears flattened once more as she looked about, barely hearing Richard's explanation. She just wanted to go back out...

Still, they eventually made their way into a smaller room. She utterly hated that Shio left her so easily. The area seemed nice, but she didn't understand why it was just being given to them. Why wasn't Shio the least bit suspicious!? "W-why..." She began to speak when Shio suddenly grew near again and spoke. Mine fell silent a moment, her tail twitching back and forth. She forced a smile for Shio, though it was barely convincing. "Y-yeah!" Her tail twitched again. They were really staying here huh...She shifted on her feet."Can I make this room more safe?" She tilted her head towards Glas and Richard. "The windows are too big and something can get in from the balcony. T-there's no traps set up either." As she spoke, she began to connect pieces of her crossbow together. Her plan was to keep it loaded near the bed at all times.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:52 pm

Richard frowned as Mine approached Shio and talked about traps.

"To think a girl her age is always thinking about the next thing that can kill them," he murmured. "What kind of life did those two live that they'd have to think that and--"

"Whaaaa...so cuuuuute!" Glas cooed.

She was still standing next to Richard, but her eyes were trained on the two Enkidu, wide and shining.

...I should keep her 50 feet away from them... Richard thought to himself.

"You don't have to worry about the windows," he said. "There's plenty of Expiate around if there are threats. But threats themselves are unlikely. People here in Stahlmin are quite comfortable and there's not much chance they'd have a motive to break in save for getting themselves captured."

"Mine," Shio said from the bed.

She'd stretch out a hand.

"Come here and feel the bed. This is where we'll be sleeping."

Her tone was flat, but she was smiling. She'd eventually yank at Mine, tossing her onto the bed which would slowly sink around her. Shio tossed herself back against the bed next to Mine, enjoying the soft sheets, her ears twitching happily.

"We can sleep together here, right?" she asked.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:15 am

Mine only stared blankly at Richard as he spoke. It was clear that she in no way believed him. In her eyes, he couldn't guarantee such a thing. It was impossible to understand the motives of others. She also doubted they would be able to respond to a threat in time if something DID climb in through their window. Her eyes narrowed and she focused on Richard, a grave and almost tired expression on her face. "I'm boarding up the windows." She muttered before her gaze dropped again. She could leave a spot big enough for them to slip out in case someone broke in...Oh, maybe she could set a trap in case something tries to ENTER from that spot.

Her thoughts ended up being interrupted by Shio, who was holding out her hand. Gingerly Mine took it, only to let out a small squeak as she was suddenly pulled into the bed. The feeling of the bed alone made Mine immediately tired. It was the softest bed she'd ever laid on. At least that's what it felt like. The sheets were comfy too and felt warm...Mine looked fairly surprised, more so when Shio laid down next to her and asked if they could sleep there.

Again, Mine's ears flattened, she avoided eye contact, trying to consider the ups and downs. A few seconds would pass before Mine finally let out a sigh and looked back at Shio. "S-sure." She nodded. "I guess this won't be so bad."
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:43 am

As Mine relented, she'd feel Shio's thin arms wrap around her tight, a hand going over the cat girl's head.

"Yeeey~" Shio said a little too enthusiastically.

Mine would notice Shio's tail swishing back and forth. The rise and fall of her chest began to slow, and then she'd notice Shio had actually closed her eyes.

Was...was she sleeping?

"Oh, looks like someone's tired," Glas remarked from the distance. "I guess that makes sense. They must be exhausted after today."

Richard's eye twitched.

"If they're exhausted, what am I?" he grumbled.

Seriously, though. He got almost no work done, almost got stabbed on multiple occasions, and was probably going to be paying for their stay out of his pocket. Actually doing work would have probably been more relaxing then...

A gentle hand placed itself on his arm. When he looked down, Glas was smiling gently at him.

"Don't worry, I'll make you tea, hm?"

"Mint?"

"Ehhh...I hate mint, but if you insist."

"Mint is good!"

"Mint's the opposite of relaxing," Glas retorted.

While the two devolved into their own form of bickering, Shio was snuggling Mine closer. She looked...quite peaceful, a lot more so than usual. And almost genuinely chipper.

"Mmmn...thank you, Mine," she murmured as she snuggled closer.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:59 am

It was honestly strange to see Shio so enthusiastic about anything. Mine was used to her subdued reactions and had learned to differentiate between her subtle ticks. This though...Well Shio was basically glowing right now. Currently though, it was hard to focus on anything else as Shio held her close.

Mine almost instinctively relaxed as she felt Shio's arms around her. She let out a soft sigh, her own eyes closing as she scooted even closer. Well, if Shio was here with her, maybe she could worry just a bit less for today...

Her ear twitched lightly as she began to hear Richard and Glas argue. Shio was sleeping! Why were they being so loud!?!?!?!? Mine's hand would raise and desperately try to wave them away. "Please lock the door." She stage whispered before she felt Shio hold her even closer.

She looked so happy right now...

"Mm..." She sighed, closing her eyes once again as she finally let herself drift off as well. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content