Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

Tears for Fears [Mine]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Tears for Fears [Mine] - Page 7 Empty Re: Tears for Fears [Mine]

Post by Lilac Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:01 am

The first thing both Shio and Mine would see as they left the carriage was a tall and wide building in front of them. Large and rectangular, the building was made of pale yellow bricks and the sign and crest let you know it an Expiate building of course. Around them were more streets and more buildings stuck close to one another and people bustling about, carriages and horses on streets as well as cars.

Shio's ears twitched as she stared at the place in wonder, but she made sure to keep her hand on Mine's head to keep her from feeling too anxious.

"Here we are," Richard said as he gestured at the building. "We''ll set you up for one of the suite rooms and let you drop off some of your stuff--"

"WHY ARE YOU BACK!?"

A high-pitched voice resounded from the building entrance, and it was enough to make Richard freeze on the spot. Stiffly, he'd turn his head, already knowing who was there. Shio and Mine would see a pale woman dressed in an Expiate uniform in the doorway. Her coat was unbuttoned up to her waist, exposing her white shirt and black tie. She had straight black hair that hung above her shoulders and straight bangs. Yellow eyes glared at Richard from behind a pair of glasses. Richard cleared his throat.

"A-ah...Glas..."

The woman hurriedly rushed over, a clipboard full of papers in her hand and waved it at Richard threateningly.

"Delilah and I told you that you can't come back for the whole day!" she scolded. "Leave the work to us for once, will you? Is that so hard for you to do!? If you don't, you'll catch your death of cold from your stupid all-nighters and--"

The woman named 'Glas' immediately stopped as she saw the two young Enkidu in front of her. Almost instantly her eyes shone and she gasped.

"Whaaaaaaa!!!" she shrieked in delight.

Shio instinctively wrapped her arms around Mine. The woman squealed, suddenly jumping up and down and pointing at the two.

"Who are they!? They're so cute! Can I adopt them!? Please!?"

A bead of sweat trailed down Richard's forehead.

"A-ah...that's why I came back. These two need a place to stay. Their camp got trashed and--"

"HI, I'M OFFICER GLAS! NICE TO MEET YOU! CAN I HUG YOU!?"

The woman had already darted in front of the two extending a hand to shake.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:12 am

Mine's eyes nearly bugged out of her sockets as she looked at the massive building in front of her. "That's where were sleeping!?" She squeaked out. Honestly it was a good thing Shio was comforting her right now. Mine had expected something small and safe. A huge building like this was in NO WAY SAFE in Mine's mind.

And almost to prove her point, there was a sudden loud noise.

Mine stumbled back, hiding behind Shio, yet protectively wrapping her arms around the girl at the same time. If she was any stronger, she'd probably up and carry Shio off. Unfortunately, all she could do is try to pull her back slightly as Glas appeared.

Her apparent panic only grew worse as the strange woman grew visibly excited to meet them and rushed forward. She wanted to hug them apparently..."Don't do it Shio, it's a trap!" She said, trying to pull the girl away. "She's trying to kidnap us and sell us into slavery!" Mine up and assumed, her ears flattening as Shio suddenly hugged her. When the woman up and extended her hand, Mine involuntarily let out a hissing noise, her hair beginning to bristle. "S-stay away!"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:01 am

Glas didn't seem at all fazed by Mine's hissing. In fact, Glas gasped and cupped her own cheeks.

"Oh my gosh, they're even cuter than I THOUGHT!" Glas said.

"Glas, please..."

Shio herself was holding Mine tighter and stepping back, but she said nothing. She then glared at Richard, as if saying Explain this or I gut you.

Richard sighed and gestured at Glas.

"Mine, Shio, this is Officer Glas," he explained. She's part of the Expiate and is, in the least sense of the word, harmless."

Glas waved ecstatically.

"Again, hi! Can I hug you two now?"

Shio let go of Mine for a moment and regarded Glas. She was about to speak but then Glas leapt forward and hugged her tightly. Shio would immediately stiffen, her tail going stiff and her face turning red.

"Whaaa, you're so tiny and sooooft! And your ears are so cuuute! Can I adopt you twoooo??"
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:12 am

"It's a lie, it's a lie. Shio!" Mine squeaked once more as Shio took Richard's word and went to inspect the probably monster. Mine reached out, but froze, unsure of herself.

Then suddenly Glas rushed forward and grabbed Shio. Mine's eyes widened as she saw Shio being pressed into Glas. She'd gone so stiff, she was clearly in distress! Glas was hurting her, Mine was sure of it. "SHIO!" Mine let out a loud cry as she jumped forward after her friend.

She let out another sharp hiss before she suddenly clamped down onto Glas' arm. Glas would feel sharp teeth pierce her forearm as Mine's own arms tried to pry one arm off of Shio. Mine was sure Shio would be able to escape at least. Despite herself, she was terrified right now. Glas was scary, Richard was scary, this whole place was scary. This was a mistake, it was all a mistake!!! She was practically shaking as she bit down harder, her eyes closing as she tried to just focus on the task at hand.

She'd free Shio at least...She didn't care what else happened.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:48 am

"Eeep!" Glas yelped as she looked down at her arm.

Mine was biting pretty hard, but Glas looked nothing less than a little uncomfortable. Richard, however, was panicking.

"G-Glas, let go her! Mine, let go of Glas!"

He had rushed forward and was trying to pry the three off of each other.

"Hauuuu, but I want to huuug!" Glas whined.

"You're going to get arrested for assault by hugging girls without their permission!" Richard yelled back.

Glas eventually let go of Shio who kind of spun and collided into Mine. Shio's eyes were wide and her face was red, looking the tiniest bit dazed.

Glas pouted and crossed her arms while turning away while Richard looked at the two.

"Are you two okay?

Shio swayed in place.

"Nnn...soft...so soft..."
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:27 am

Mine only seemed to clutch tighter as Richard tried to pull her off, her teeth digging deeper. She didn't mind the taste of blood so long as she could free Shio. Thankfully, freeing Shio is exactly what she did. The girl stumbled right into her and Mine was quick to wrap her arms around her, holding her protectively as she knelt low to the ground. She was shaking, clearly terrified. "S-shio, it's okay now. Please be okay..." She whispered at the dazed girl.

When Richard began to ask if they were okay, Mine hissed yet again, her fur bristling, her teeth seeming to grow sharper. She clutched Shio tighter, beginning to look more like a wild animal than a scared girl. "Stay away from us!" She cried out, her eyes looking around wildly. She knew this was a bad idea, she just KNEW IT! Why had they come here? Why had they believed this person? She was so stupid, she should've said something.

She began to tug at Shio, trying to pull her away. Mine didn't care if she had to carry Shio through the whole town. If that's what it took for them to be safe, she'd happily do it.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:32 am

"Okay, okay," Richard said lowering his voice. "I'm really sorry about that. Glas...can't control hugging people that she thinks are cute. She's not a bad person, I promise."

Glas was still pouting and crossing her arms. Richard sighed. He looked at her.

"Her bite didn't go through, did it?" he asked. "You're not hurt?"

"No," she grumbled. "...maybe emotionally."

Shio meanwhile blinked and shook her head when Mine tried to snap her awake. Shio touched her own face.

"What...what strange hypnotic magic was that?" she said. "I felt like I was in the safest place ever."

Richard massaged his forehead.

"Err...Glas just is very good at hugs," he said. "No magic to it. Just a lot of mischief."

Shio pinched her chin.

"I see," she said. She looked at Mine. "Beware, Mine. It's a luring trap. If you go in, you'll never want to leave forever."

"Eh?" Richard said.

Shio then stroked Mine's hair.

"Did I scare you?" she said in a softer tone. "I'm sorry."
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:40 am

"S-Shut up!" Mine hissed once again. She didn't want to hear Richard's lies anymore. She didn't want to hear either of their lies anymore. Her ears flattened again as she practically began to drag Shio.

Thankfully, Shio seemed to snap out of it. Though, she was far too calm. There was no sense of urgency there, which in turn, made Mine even more frustrated. "Shio please, stop talking to them. Let's just go. We need to leave." She practically begged.

When Shio began to pet her, Mine felt tears well up in her eyes almost immediately. "I want to leave." She repeated, her animalistic traits seeming to recede as she spoke. "I-I don't understand why you're so c-calm." She covered her face, but would still glance towards Richard and Glas every few seconds."This is a trap. They're lying. They just want to hurt us, you have to know that. Shio please..."
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:49 am

Shio could see that Mine was indeed rather distressed. Shio's own ears lowered for a moment before twitching. She looked at Richard who for the most part was expressing concern.

"Mine," Shio said. "We have nowhere else to stay. I was hugged, but I'm fine. This building is big and scary, but it has people made to protect others."

She took Mine's hands in hers. She could feel Mine's hands trembling and she rubbed them soothingly with her thumbs.

"It's a little scary, but I'm here," she said. "Besides, I think if you give this old idiot a chance we can have some fun. You like fun right?"

"Old!?" Richard muttered to himself.

"Serves you right...," Glas grumbled more.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:54 am

"I can make a new camp..." Mine muttered, her ears still flattened. She really didn't want to stay. She didn't understand why Shio was so dead set on this. She sniffled, not resisting as Mine took her hands. Shio continued to talk, telling her they could have fun if they stayed.

Still, Mine wasn't wholly convinced. After everything that just happened, she couldn't understand why Shio was still okay with all of this...

Still, Shio hadn't steered her wrong before..."O-okay..." She muttered, giving no indication that she was happy about any of this. "But I don't trust them...I-If they get too close Ima bite em." She huffed, her mouth damn near forming a downwards V.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content