Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

The Name of the Flower We Saw That Day [Corvus/Hana]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

The Name of the Flower We Saw That Day [Corvus/Hana] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Name of the Flower We Saw That Day [Corvus/Hana]

Post by Lilac Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:18 am

Hana's face turned rosy as Corvus embraced her again. She'd rest her head against his chest, for some reason feeling quite at home.

"I believe you two..." she said. "I'll wait for you two as long as I need to."

Reluctantly, Hana would pull away once more, this time doing her best to smile brightly as she retreated back inside the facility.

She'd look back at the two one more time, their silhouettes seeing all the more similar from the one in her dream.

As Hana went back into her bedroom, she looked about her room for a piece of paper. She found some stationery and started writing the details and instructions. She folded this, tucked it into the drawer and placed another paper on the desk.

Wait for Corvus.

She scribbled something on the back and then stuck it on the table underneath the vase. She then sat on her bed and looked at the clock. Her heart began to pound.

It's going to happen soon... she thought. The fact that I'm going to forget everything again.

Hana closed her eyes and clasped her hands tightly.

But this time it won't matter...

This time...

Things are going to change.

Hana's eyes closed as she sat silently in the room, as if waiting for her death for the fiftieth time. This time, she wasn't scared of going, though. She knew where she'd be going after this, and that's was what mattered to her.

Wait, what mattered to her?

Hana's eyes shut even tighter, as she tried to retain the image of Corvus and Fey's silhouette. It was her only comfort now.

[END TAG]