Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

Slightly Unorthodox Things [closed]

Grimoire
    Grimoire

Slightly Unorthodox Things [closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Slightly Unorthodox Things [closed]

Post by Grimoire Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:42 am

Valen was able to stifle it the first time he was kicked in the leg but this time the force had clear killing intent!

Valen's teeth clenched and his eyes widen as he tried with all his might to suppress the need to outburst.

He took a deep breath through his nostrils, raising a napkin to his mouth as he muffled a cough with eyes closed. He looked up just as Remi asked if he was willing to join the girl tomorrow. He glanced curiously at Liseran, his eyebrow raised in suspicion.

"Claudia... oh, the owner of this cabin," Valen remarked, recalling something from before. "You're going to see her tomorrow? For what?"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Slightly Unorthodox Things [closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Slightly Unorthodox Things [closed]

Post by Lilac Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:50 am

"To find a new place for us to stay," Liseran piped in after several coughs from almost choking on her food. "Rory told me that...someone...came to visit the cabin, and I don't think it's safe for us to be here too long. There's a quiet retreat house upwards of the town where the farms are that might be more suitable. Less Expiate, and all, and far from the raid that happened. I think Remi can benefit from actually being able to go outside more, too."

Remi bobbed her head.

"Plus, there might be corrupted beast out there!" Remi said excitedly. "I'd love to try and fight them!"

"R-Remi!"

The girl grinned.

"Well, it's true, though," she said. She then turned to Valen. "You and Fable should come too! I'm sure you two can spend a day or two on a vacation right? Plus, it's a really nice old place. Maybe we'll see ghosts!"

Liseran looked at Remi in deep concern.

"Remi, maybe I should stop letting you read those storybooks at night..."
    Grimoire
    Grimoire

Post by Grimoire Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:56 am

"Someone...?" Valen muttered before his eyebrow raised in awareness. "Oh. Richard."

Valen scratched his chin thoughtfully before speaking. "We can atleast take a look around the place to make sure it's safe. We'll be in town a few days to gather intel anyway."
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:12 am

Liseran's eyes widened in surprise when Valen mentioned the person's name. Her face instantly flushed.

"W-wait...you know him?" Liseran asked nervously.
    Grimoire
    Grimoire

Post by Grimoire Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:14 am

"Oh. I kept him from investigating the house with Rory and Remi here by taking the role of a traveler taking rest," Valen stated. "I also talked about his troubles over drinks. Nice guy."
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:50 am

As Valen explained, Liseran's face would color even further.

"Y-you mean you talked to him?" she squeaked, her voice getting higher. She then scoffed and crossed her arms. "Ugh, of course you'd like him. You two are both unbearable!"

She'd take her plate and leave the table, moving to the sink with stomping feet. Remi arched an eyebrow.

"Why is she upset?" Remi wondered.

She shrugged and turned back to Valen.

"I'm so happy you're joining us!" she said with clasped hands. "It'll be a lot of fun."

"If you two are done, you can hand me your plates so I can wash!" Liseran said huffily.

Remi flinched.

"Oh, she's really mad," she said. She'd then slide her plate over to Valen. "You hand her my plate. She's scary when she's upset."
    Grimoire
    Grimoire

Post by Grimoire Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:58 am

"Yes, yes," Valen nodded, stacking the plates together neatly. "Oh, by the way, Remi do you like flowers?"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:59 am

"Mhm!" Remi said brightly. "My mother used to run a flower shop!"
    Grimoire
    Grimoire

Post by Grimoire Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:02 am

"Perfect," Valen stated in deadpan. "Would you like to be the flower girl? Richard gave me permission to marry Liseran next week."
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:12 am

Valen would hear a plate clunk into the sink. When he looked at Liseran, her body was stiff as stone, the only noticeable movements nervous twitching as her face turned red.

"E-e-e-e...."

"Wait, really?" Remi beamed. "I didn't know that you and Liseran were a couple! That sounds amazing! I'd love to!"

"W-we...we aren't a couple!!" Liseran stammered as she turned around.

She was glaring hard now, but the tears in the corner of her eyes, her watery pout, and her red face made it hard to take it seriously. Staring at Valen, the adventurer would notice a bright glyph appear underneath him. If he dodged, he'd notice his dining chair fling up into the ceiling before crashing down on the ground.

"W-what are you even talking about!?" Liseran would then say clasping her face. "W-we don't even know each other!!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:01 pm