Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

The Hurting and The Lost

KitKet
    KitKet

The Hurting and The Lost - Page 6 Empty Re: The Hurting and The Lost

Post by KitKet Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:19 pm

Ira's head hurt...

She let out a small groan as her consciousness came back to her. Another oddity, she normally didn't pass out like that. She would worry about it later though, since she had absolutely no idea where she was. She huffed, trying to push herself up before Hana began to speak. After that, the girl just let herself relax. Her whole body hurt, meaning she still needed to recover at least a little bit. Her leg in particular was aching, though that should be fine soon enough...Probably...Maybe.

"I'm good. A bit....um...pained? Light pained?" Sounded about right. "I'll be okay soon though. How are you? Also where are we?" She countered quickly, her head tilting towards the sound of Hana's voice.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:46 am

As Ira groaned, she'd feel a hand press her down to lie back.

"W-wait, you're still recovering!" Hana urged. "You passed out and just seemed so drained...it's important you rest. I'm glad you're not hurt, but save your energy in the morning."

Hana frowned to herself.

"You'll...you'll most likely need it."

When Ira asked how Hana was doing, the latter laughed nervously.

"I'm alright. Physically, at least," she said. "But I have to warn you now about something now that it's nightfall."

Hana straightened up, sitting across a log where Ira was lying down.

"I was told in the facility that I'll forget what happens practically by the end of the day," she said. "I've...actually been struggling now, but I've been writing to keep me on track. I wanted to make sure you were awake so when I forget you'll know what to do."

Hana would take Ira's hand. The latter would feel something placed in her palms, a sort of trinket which she could make out the shapes of twisted vines and flowers wound together in the form of a bracelet.

"I don't know why, but I remember this," she said. "Or at least that it's mine and it's special to me. If I give you any trouble and doubt you that we're friends, show it to me and convince me that I let you hold onto it. I've written instructions for myself as well on my arms that informs me of my condition. That said..."

Hana forced a smile.

"I want you to know that now I'm free, I don't have any lead of where I want to go," she said. "But I also don't want to burden you with taking care of me either. Though, with your eyesight...I want to be your eyes. If you'd like, we can continue on a journey together. Maybe we can find someone who can cure my memory and also cure your blindness. While also finding my friends. O-of course...I'm only asking. You don't have to take me. I'm sure I'll find my way tomorrow morning whatever the case. People are nice, after all."

She let out a cheery giggle.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:58 am

Ira didn't really resist being pushed back down. Well she wasn't a fan of being randomly touched, but she understood the intent behind it. She let out a huff, tucking herself beneath the covers slightly as Hana began to speak.

Yeah, there was definitely a problem there if Hana was going to forget her EVERY DAY. She could feel how frustrating this was going to be already...Still, when Hana mentioned going off on her own, an incredulous expression stretched across Ira's face a moment. "Don't be a fool. That's a good way to get yourself killed." She tilted her head towards her once more. "I've been doing fine without my eyes, but I would welcome the company." She tilted her head back, her eyes closing as she felt the bracelet she was given. "You aren't an annoying person, so I don't mind."

She let out a small sigh, slipping the bracelet on for now. It would keep it from getting lost after all. "We'll need to come up with a....sy...syst....plan for later.
    A way to keep you from wandering off in the morning. I don't know where we will go, but away from here is probably a good start."
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:03 am

Hana pinched her chin.

"Plan...plan..." she murmured.

Ira mentioning the need for a clear destination came to mind first. Hana rummaged through their items. She had managed to get some random items including a map of the area. She didn't know any of the places, of course, but judging by the forests, she could tell they were in the lower part of town and there was a center. There was also a path leading out to the main road and to another town.

"You're right that we're not safe here. We should keep moving while it's day time," she said. "They might look for us. We could head towards Iver's Road. Look here."

Hana pointed at the map to the main road.

And then she remembered Ira was blind and yelped.

"Erp! I mean! Uh, it's north west of here," she said. "I'll circle it on the map, but you have to remind me in the morning to look at it. As for me not wandering off..."

Hana rummaged through the items further. She found some rope and beamed.

"Oh! Why don't we tie my waist on one end of a rope and the other to a tree?"

She sounded way too enthusiastic for her own good.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:29 am

Ira waited patiently as Hana began to come up with a plan. Iver's road sounded like a start at least. They'd have to be careful in case that group was stupid enough to come after them.

She shook her head as Hana mentioned tying herself to a tree. "That sounds very...not..." She trailed off, making a small face. "It will make you sore. Better to sleep in a bed. Plus, if an enemy comes, you will be stuck." She stretched out, placing her hands behind her head as she thought. "Maybe bind your wrist to mine? If we get attacked I can snap the rope no issue." She smiled to herself, seemingly pleased with an opportunity to show her strength.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:17 am

Hana bobbed at the idea.

"That sounds like a good idea!" she said chirpily. "Here, let me try and do it."

Hana would move over to Ira and began tying one end of the rope to her. Ira would then feel nothing for a moment save for a small tug. Hana would then gingerly take her arms and place it over her own wrist so Ira could feel Ira's own bound hand.

"There we go, nice and snug, right?" she said.

The two would hear the soft blowing of the wind. The fire crackled and continued to emit its warm glow. Hana sat back down again on some of the soft clothing she had made as bedding for them.

"Hmm...I sure hope the people don't come after us tonight," she said. "But I think we're pretty hidden. If you'd like, I can do the first watch while I'm still awake? I don't really feel my memory just fading just yet. It usually hits me when I'm very sleepy."
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:24 am

Ira couldn't help but tense slightly as Hana moved forward and began tying their wrists together. Despite everything, they were still basically strangers. Given what Hana had told her, they would remain such for the entire time they were together. That was kind of sad when Ira thought about it.

"It works well enough." Ira nodded, testing the rope. Ira gave a long blink as Hana mentioned taking watches. "I...Sure." She deadpanned. She wasn't sure how reliable SHE'D be when she took over though. "Just wake me when you get sleepy." She nodded to herself before lying back down. "I'm sure the people will give up shortly. If not, they will learn fear." She huffed, rolling herself into her blankets.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:53 pm