Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

Extreme Violets [Hugo/Violet - Closed]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Extreme Violets [Hugo/Violet - Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Extreme Violets [Hugo/Violet - Closed]

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:42 am

"Ah, I appreciate that, though I don't know how much help I'll be since you have to teach me in the first place, though everyone needs an extra pair of hands, I guess." A half truth, there was actually another reason that he was willing to accept this sort of thing, "I don't suppose that, ah, I could also, if it's not a big bother..." He squirmed. It was too forward. Completely inappropriate to ask of someone you just met. Downright Vulgar. "Sleep... Here? On your couch?" When he asked, finally, he actually flinched from touching his stitched up cut. He looked, and was very very aware that look more than somewhat pathetic.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Extreme Violets [Hugo/Violet - Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Extreme Violets [Hugo/Violet - Closed]

Violet felt a pang of sympathy, and her suspicions were abated for a moment. He didn't seem to want to pursue the "underground library" path any more, so he at least wasn't a persistent undercover Expiate. He appeared wildly uncomfortable to have asked her.

"It's not a problem. In fact, if you're going to be my apprentice, you'll probably stay here a lot. I'll talk to Tour about getting a third bed." She twitched at the thought of his dirty, dirty body touching anything in her house, and finally relented to her compulsions. "I uh, I have an aversion to any kind of dirt, so uh..." Now it was her turn to be awkward. "I mean to say, you're welcome, even encouraged, to use the bathroom for... Bathing."

Violet went to her own room, carrying her box, somewhat red in the face.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

"Oh, yeah, cool. I appreciate it, you know, I kind of haven't bathed in 6 days. What with being homeless." As she walked away, he reached into one of his many coats, and pulled out a pile of wrinkled, though dry and clean, clothes. Then he began the long, long, long process of taking off all of his coats. There's like, at least 9 coats there. It's like coat central, 327 coat street, in coat city. It took at least like, 20 minutes to fully remove all of his coats, with the zips and clasps and belts and such. By the time he was done, he had a fairly large pile of dirty jackets trapping him in the middle of the room.

When he got to his bottom layer, which were a simple pair of slacks with suspenders and a plain white button up, he sighed with relief. It felt like he had dropped something like 10 pounds off his shoulders (which he had), and he began to stretch lazily. It had been like 6 days since he had been this undressed, after all, and he figured that meant he deserved a good stretch or two. When he was finally done, he reached into his pocket, and pulled out a small metal box with a crank.

This box was a gift from his mentor, he couldn't make something this useful using electrostatic forces, even after 7 years of training. Something of an embarrassment, but, digression. He began to wind up the crank, and after a few minutes, he lifted each coat in turn and covered his eyes while rubbing the box onto them. When he did, each coat's filthy dirty dirt and dust would poof off, and then be attracted to the box magnetically. By the time he was done, the box had gone from roughly tennis ball sized, to being the size of a small watermelon by how much dirt was stuck to it. It was pretty nasty, and he set it outside until it wore out. In the mean time, he hung his many coats on a coatrack, basically commandeering the entire coatrack by how many coats he had.

Then he took a bath. No, I'm not going into more detail. Yes, I know he's beautiful. You're going to have to use your imagination.

[END TAG]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:50 am