Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

These Tables are Numbered [Dorrance/Ren]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

These Tables are Numbered [Dorrance/Ren] - Page 11 Empty Re: These Tables are Numbered [Dorrance/Ren]

Post by Lilac Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:29 pm

Claes softly smiled as she watched Kiara eat the chocolate in delight. It was the least she could do given the circumstances.

Maybe we'll have a proper party together next time, she wanted to tell the cadet.

But Claes held herself back. It wasn't just because Commander Veiller was here, either. Claes sighed and leaned back into the carriage seat. Whatever transpired here tonight, as much as the Expiate wanted to convince everyone otherwise, wasn't over.

Viola watched as Clara went back to sleep.

"..."

And like that she headed out to the mistress' chamber.

Viola had never regretted anything so much in her life.

"What I do for you, Dorrance, my child, I do out of love."

"What I do for you, my wife, I do out of love."

Ren...all I wanted to do for you was out of love.

Silence fell over the manor. When the Expiate visited a second time, they'd learn that neither Lady Marlon nor her help nor her guest were there. A notice had been scribbled out by a doctor and forwarded, urging that Lady Dorrance and the residents had been moved out on account of a progressive illness and would be residing discreetly in the countryside until recovery.

Where in the countryside? The doctor could not divulge.

It was not only mysterious, but suspicious. But who's to say where they went off to?

[END THREAD]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:16 am