Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

Bleed Magic [Dorrance/Ren]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Bleed Magic [Dorrance/Ren] - Page 4 Empty Re: Bleed Magic [Dorrance/Ren]

Post by Lilac Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:28 pm

Dorrance would look at Ren before giggling delightedly.

"You're so cute when you...talk..." Dorrance said before leaning against Ren. Ren would notice that Dorrance felt relatively warm, only adding to the fact she had taken in more than she should have. "I is...finesome."

The Duke couldn't help but repress a small laugh.

"It seems Dorrance has had her fair share of alcohol for tonight," he said. "It's rather odd, though. She usually doesn't drink this heavily. I guess she just really likes tonight's wine and company."

"Hmm? Company? Oh yes, of course..." Dorrance said as her eyes began to close. "'Cept the Duke's..he's a big butt-butt."

Marie would stand up to better examine Dorrance who was now very eager to nestle close to Ren's chest and squeeze her arm.

"Dorrance, deary?" Marie said. "Perhaps you should head to bed for now?"

"Mmmm~?" she said. "But we just started...I'd hate to bother you all...specially my sweet lark. And the kids are still performing."

"I don't mind!" Allen hastily said. "Singing bores me."

"Allen!" Riliane warned. "What we mean is we'd rather you be okay, Aunty Dorrance! We can play another time!"

Marie smiled and sighed.

"I'm sure we'll be fine," the hostess said. "You don't mind if we retire Dorrance early for tonight do you, Ren? We can all still chat a bit while she rests, unless you're tired yourself?"
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:53 pm

Oh my, Dorrance was quite far gone! Ren couldn't help but giggle herself though, her blush only deepening at Dorrance's actions. She gently supported Dorrance with an arm as she clung to the other. She was so cute right now! All she wanted to do was hug her tight!!! "It seems I'm in agreement with Lady Marie. Tis for the best that you get some rest." The woman's offer for Ren to talk to her for a bit made her take a moment of consideration. She didn't really know these people OR much about Saoirse nobility. She could very well end up embarrassing both herself and Dorrance. At the same time, (as much as she'd like to) she couldn't just glue herself to Dorrance for the entirety of the trip...She was ALSO very drunk and that could cause her to say some crass things.

This is what she would've been thinking about two drinks ago.

Sadly, when Ren opened her mouth. This came out.

"I'd be happy to so long as I don't end up being to bed as well!" Ren giggled, slowly getting up with Dorrance still in her arms. "I'm afraid I just can't so no to Lady Dorrance." She'd stay long enough for a retort or two before looking trying to support Dorrance and remember where the hell their chambers were at the same time. Oh also not looking drunk that was a big one.

Oh she really hoped she didn't trip along the way...
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:09 am

"Wonderful!" the Duke said. "Oh, Bernadette!"

The blue-haired man would wave to someone in the distance. It was the green-haired maid from earlier. The woman was at the top of the steps leading indoors. She would make her way down, her feet not making a single sound as they glided across the marble steps.

"Yes, my Lord?" she asked politely.

"Young Dorrance seems impoverished after the travel," he said. "Could you perhaps assist her and Miss Ren back to the chambers? It'd be quite dangerous if the poor thing were to trip and fall."

"It surely would, my Lord," the maid said as she maid a bow. "I shall right away."

"And tell Gael to bring some more wine on your back, would you? We're almost out."

"Yes, my Lord."

The maid would turn to Ren and Dorrance.

"Allow me," she said as she gingerly pried Dorrance's arms off of Ren.

"Hmmm? Where are we going?" Dorrance murmured, opening her eyes only slightly as she felt Ren's warmth leave her.

"To your quarters, Lady Dorrance," Bernadette said matter-of-factly.

"Oh...is Ren joining me?"

"She will accompany us upstairs, yes."

Bernadette would signal Ren to follow her and the two would start going up the hallways. Dorrance surprisingly made no resistance to being assisted upstairs, but that might have been the fact she was barely keeping her eyes open as is.

"This is a very strange situation," she told Ren in a nonchalant tone. "Lady Dorrance rarely ever drinks. We apologize for this inconvenience, Miss Everett. Has Lady Dorrance been under any emotional stress to drink as much as she did?"

KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:23 am

Welp.

Ren wasn't happy now.

Her cheeks puffed out the smallest amount as a servant was suddenly called for. "O-oh, there's no real need I've got her-" Before she could say much more, a servant appeared and practically pried Dorrance from her arms. Ren gave a light sigh before walking after the two.

Well...at least there was no risk of tripping anymore?

She had to admit, she was a bit on edge being so close to another curt servant. She was polite and hard to read and basically another Viola. She REALLY couldn't deal with another Viola...Ugh, maybe she should just lock herself in their room until this visit was over? "I don't believe so truth be told. She'd been ill recently, needing to take a whole week to rest." A lie, but she wasn't about to up and say 'I kept her in bed for a whole week, and would have for much longer'. "Perhaps she's simply...celebrating her recovery?"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:30 am

"Plausible, for sure," the maid said before smiling. "I'm sure you've already heard the Duke and Duchess say this, but we're all really happy for Lady Dorrance to have a companion at her home. Everyone was worried that, well..."

The maid hesitated for a moment before sheepishly smiling.

"Well, worried in general for our dear Dorrance," she said. "Lord Gallerian says it's not healthy for the nerves to always be cooped up, let alone with just a single maid with a history of--"

At this, Bernadette clasped her mouth, as if realizing she was about to let something slip. She tried to brush it off as a chuckle as they went up another set of stairs.

"Anyhow, it is all good news," she said. "And perhaps she is celebrating more than her recovery. Perhaps, your company as well? You two seem very...erm..."

The girl blushed.

"A-affectionate," she said. "N-not that there's anything wrong with that! I-I'm quite envious, actually!"

Bernadette sighed a dreamy sigh as she looked at the path ahead of them.

"It must be so nice to be so close to an elegant noble," she said. "Especially one as kind as Lady Dorrance. Not everyone is so lucky, no?"
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:00 am

"I'm quite happy to be that companion." Ren quickly said, giggling to herself lightly. Though, the maid's next words managed to put her on edge. While she was happy that this maid was expression emotion, she was a little worried about where her sentence had been going. Ren, idly glanced towards Dorrance, she seemed conscious, but wasn't speaking. Ren would have to pick her words carefully then.

"A history of what?" Ren lowered her voice, leaning in closer. ""I wont lie, her maid worries me sometimes. I get the feeling she doesn't like me very much." She forced a sad, wistful tone as she spoke, JUST IN CASE, Dorrance was listening. Truthfully it was quite sad they didn't get along! It was sadder still that Viola was trying to MURDER her.

Ren's eyes widened at her next words, her blush deepening still at the maid's words. "U-um...Well yeah I'm sure she was celebrating that as well." She let out an embarrassed laugh,a wide smile taking her features. She normally didn't mind open talk such as this, but Dorrance was RIGHT there and..."Truthfully, I hope our relationship brings her joy. Lady Dorrance has had a tough life."

Ren tilted her head, a small smile appearing as she went on. "I suppose it was just that. Luck." she sighed herself, moving a little closer to Dorrance and checking on her. "She saw me performing at an inn of all places." She giggled and smiled softly. "On could say it may have been love at first sight." She chirped, beamed towards the maid before she realized what she had just said.

"U-um...but yes! Lady Dorrance is really kind and caring! I'm lucky to know her!"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:47 am

Whatever Ren's worries, Dorrance didn't seem to respond as she just sort of hummed and giggled as they headed up the stairs. The maid, Bernadette, however, seemed fixated on Ren's remarks, her eyes lighting up in what could only be admiration.

"Oh, I hope so too!" Bernadette said. "I think you two would, err, pardon for my boldness, make a very lovely pair!"

"Lovely...lovely..." Dorrance mumbled.

Bernadette blushed and smiled dreamily as she seemed to think of someone else.

"Perhaps one day I can experience the same," she said. She then realized she had said that out loud and shook her head. "E-err, anyways! Here is your room!"

Ren and Dorrance would be lead back to the room they had just stood in a little while back. The setup was not so different from Dorrance's own master chamber, albeit with less furnishing about due to it being a guest room and the sheets being white rather than pink.

Bernadette would sit Dorrance on the bed and the latter would subconsciously cradle into a sidelying position while looking at Ren.

"Mmmmm...are we home yet, Ren? Can we go back to sleeping now?" she said dreamily.

At this, Bernadette flushed at the personal words and darted to the side.

"O-oh! I-I better go to Gale about the err...I shall leave you two alone now!" and with that she hurried out.

Almost the moment she did however, Dorrance took Ren's hand and started to lightly pepper it in small kisses, trying to pull Ren closer to hug her onto the bed.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:09 am

Ren couldn't help but let out another giggle at the maid's words. Perhaps they weren't all bad after all!!! "Why thank you Bernadette! That's kind of you to say." She beamed, it was nice that SOMEONE approved of their relationship. Her head tilted to the side at her next words, a bright smile appearing on her face. "If you ever need advice on how to win the heart of who you're thinking of, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm quite knowledgable on the matters of love." If she was sober, she might have put that a different way, but hey! This made was showing kindness and not being anything like Viola! At the least Ren could help her out!

Ren smiled softly, sitting near Dorrance as she was laid down. Okay, so she'd have to have a conversation next. Okay she could do this. She co-

Her thoughts were cut off as Dorrance spoke again, Ren smiled a bit wider, running a hand through the woman's hair. "We're simply in a guest room, sweet Dove...We'll be back home eventually, but you should get some rest no?" She looked up briefly as Bernadette mentioned leaving them alone. Ren wanted to say something, but the maid had dashed off before she could get another word out.

Ren sighed, but Dorrance's tug brought her back to reality. She felt her heart stop briefly with each kiss she placed on her hand. Ren sat there a moment as Dorrance tried to lay her down. The next, her arms wrapped tightly around Dorrance, she rolled to the side and nuzzled her affectionately. "Oh, you're just so cute right now!" She placed several kisses on the woman's forehead, cheek and lips before holding her tightly once again. "Marie and the Duke would like to speak with me for a bit...Is that okay Dove?" She tilted her head, trying to catch the woman's eye. "I'm sure I wouldn't be gone long. You know I can't stay away from you for long~" Almost to prove her point, she gave the woman another short peck.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:00 am

Dorrance's face lit up as Ren began to cuddle her and she would quickly proceed to squeeze the girl back. It was so nice to be hugging Ren in bed again. Sure they had literally done that this morning, but it had felt like ages ago.

Ren sadly pulled away for a moment, giving her a small peck and saying something about talking to the Duke and Marie. Normally, Dorrance would want to protest, much like how Ren had when Dorrance insisted she had to visit in the first place. However, the girl was far too tired. She raised a hand up and touched the tip of Ren's nose with her finger.

"Well...okaaaay..." she said giggling tipsily. "But I'll be waiting~"

Dorrance would snuggle into the sheets of the bed, covering her body. Looking at Ren, she'd then shuffle under the sheets until Ren would see her lift a hand up to dangle a garter.

"I undress very quickly so I'll need you back to stay appropriately warm~"

Now, Dorrance would probably never be this forward with Ren. Indeed, she'd die of embarrassment. But it seemed the alcohol took care of that embarrassment just fine.

Whatever the case, the hallway waited for Ren and she'd hear the light laughter outside in the courtyard of the Duke and Marie still at their tables and drinking.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:24 am

Ren smiled softly at the girl as she giggled, she briefly leaned forward and kissed her. "I won't be gone long..." She whispered before moving to get out of bed...Then, Dorrance pulled off her garter right in front of Ren. Ren froze a moment, a deep warmth spreading across her face at Dorrance's teasing. Her heart started pounding faster, her body feeling the slightest bit warmer. She wanted nothing more than to jump back into bed with Dorrance right now...

But, she said she would talk with them...

"R-right!" She squeaked out, stiffly pushing herself off the bed and almost robotically moving towards the door. She took a moment, her back towards Dorrance, and let out a long exhale. That was a trap she almost dove right into...Dorrance really knew how to get to her. "I'll be back as soon as..." She started to say before a piece of cloth suddenly hit the ground next to her. Her head tilted downwards and her eyes grew wide. "A-ah..."

Ren blinked, and suddenly she was in Dorrance's arms again, pressing against her tightly as she took her lips passionately. After a few moments she'd pull back, trying to catch her breath. "Oh Dove, you can't do this to me!" She whined, holding herself close. "I-I can't leave you if you're going to be cold! I-I'll be neglecting my duties as your lover, right?" It was very clear Ren was up and persuading herself to stay, its not like she could leave after that....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:09 pm