Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

Bleed Magic [Dorrance/Ren]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Bleed Magic [Dorrance/Ren] - Page 3 Empty Re: Bleed Magic [Dorrance/Ren]

Post by Lilac Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:39 am

Dorrance had been hoping to talk to Ren about, well, the Duke and actually discuss with her how open they should be. She wanted to know that Ren was entirely okay with it before she broke the news and shoved it in the slick-haired bastard's face that, yes, they were together and they couldn't be happier.

However, by the time they reached the guest room, Dorrance started to notice just how tipsy Ren had gotten. Dorrance had been passing her wine all night, mostly because she had been drinking herself, and while Dorrance did feel the slightest bit unwound and a fuzz around her, she hadn't expected Ren to be even more inebriated.

As they reached the doorway to the guest room, Ren was barely holding onto her and being very affectionate. Dorrance squeaked at Ren's words, but seeing Ren all so vulnerable and affectionate made her want to melt at the same time. She couldn't help but let out a small giggle and life Ren's face to hers.

"My darling, sweet aria," she said as she rubbed Ren's nose against hers. "I've felt nothing but the same. I stole you away to talk, but I think I can steal more than that now that no one's around. Even if just for a brief moment."

Dorrance would lean closer and attempt to kiss Ren tenderly on the lips as she lifted the girl's face to hers.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:13 am

"Oh my, right I had forgotten!" Despite Ren's words, she seemingly had no intention of letting go of Dorrance. "What did you need to talk about my dear? I promise you have my full attention." She muttered. Dorrance would feel a small kiss on her neck before she moved to look into Dorrance's eyes.

"A-a..." Ren's eyes widened at the nickname she'd just been given. A deep blush ran across her features. Her heart skipped a beat and, before she knew it, her lips had been taken by Dorrance. Ren relaxed into her almost immediately, her arms draping over Dorrance's neck as she happily returned the kiss. She sighed, pulling away slightly and staring intently into Dorrance's eyes.

"...I love you, Dorrance." She whispered. They hadn't known each other long at all. Those words had been implied before, but she never outright said them. She didn't want to ruin this, she really didn't, but she couldn't stop herself. She kissed her again, pressing herself against Dorrance and holding her close.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:26 am

It had only been a few hours, but Dorrance had forgotten how lovely it felt kissing Ren. How warm she felt wrapping her arms around her, how soft her body was against hers...

She felt Ren's lips part from hers and she looked at her, dazed from the high of the kiss. It was then that she heard Ren murmur that she loved her, and at this Dorrance's eyes widened.

"Ren..." she said breathily. "You don't know how much that means to me. I..."

"Dorrance?" a voice called out from below.

It was Marie.

"Dorrance? Ren? Are you up here?"

The two would hear footsteps coming up the hallway. Dorrance would steady Ren in her arms, trying to help her stand as straight as possible. Marie soon arrived, fan in hand, looking concerned.

"Ah, there you two are," Marie said. "I was getting worried. Is everything alright?"

"O-oh, yes, it is!" Dorrance said, blushing. "I was just getting my own fan. I was just a little worried about Ren too as she seems to be a little drained."

Marie looked to Ren worryingly.

"Oh my, are you doing alright, Ren?" she asked. "If you're feeling ill, we can call on the town doctor."
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:38 am

Ren blinked in surprised as she suddenly heard a voice call out. Whyyy come onnnn! They'd only been gone for a few moments hadn't they? Dorrance would see Ren pout for a moment just before Marie entered. Thankfully, Ren was quick to change her expression to that of a small smile.

"I'm very sorry to have worried you Lady Marie!" Thank the gods Dorrance was helping her stand right now. She might have been swaying otherwise. She'd let out a small laugh and wave her hand as Marie spoke further. "Oh there's no need! I'm quite alright I promise. Saoirse is just a different environment than what I'm used to. I might just still be adjusting, is all." She paused a moment and frowned. "Again, I'm quite sorry to worry you. I only needed a moment."

Though she wanted much more than that right now...
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:09 am

"Ah, yes, the climate is quite different from Saadedge, isn't it?" Marie said as she touched her face. "But I'm glad you're alright. Remember, you don't ever need to hesitate if you feel otherwise so we can do our best to help. Now come along you two, the children will be starting."

She walked a bit before looking them smiling a little more slyly.

"And don't worry. We can retire early so you two can have much more private time," she said.

At this Dorrance almost felt like turning to stone. She wasn't sure if Marie was saying things intentionally or unintentionally, but whatever the case, she could feel the steam out of her ears. Regardless, she'd clasp Ren's hand and lead her downstairs again.

The courtyard was nothing less than ornate. Large white roses, orange blossoms, crisp magnolias, and pink begonias littered the area. Tall white pillars and hedges kept the outside away and the family was at two tables at the terrace.

There was already a tier of sweets being served as well as tea and more wine. One table the butler would place Dorrance and Ren while Riliane started tuning her instrument.

As she did, Dorrance looked at Ren in concern and placed a hand over hers.

"You sure you're okay?" she asked dotingly. "Also perhaps we should keep you to just tea for the rest of the night, don't you think?"

Not that Ren being drunk wasn't absurdly cute, but she had a feeling she'd have a hard time resisting Ren while Ren was being as affectionate as she already was.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:30 am

"You're too kind, Lady Marie. Thank you." Ren beamed at the woman. It might just be formalities, but it was nice that she was so gracious to her guests. The next comment she made, made Ren suddenly burst into a small giggle. She glanced over at Dorrance's mortified expression and quickly stole a kiss on her cheek. Hopefully that could calm her some.

She was happily led to her new station in the courtyard. Ren leaned lightly against Dorrance as she looked around. At this point she was simply doing such things unconsciously. Thankfully, they were sat down before Ren went farther than that. She beamed at the array of sweets (and wine in front of her) She was right about to put another cup to her lips when Dorrance placed a hand on hers.

Ren froze a moment as she spoke and frowned slightly. She was going too far huh? "Oh Dorrance I'm so sorry." She muttered, placing the cup back on the table. "I was trying to pace myself today too! H-honest!" She kept her voice to a low whisper. She must be embarrassing Dorrance right now huh? "I'll reign it in for the rest of the night, I promise." Dorrance would see a worried expression on Ren's face. With her current state, hiding her emotions was something she just couldn't do right now.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:07 am

Dorrance blushed.

"W-wait, there's no need to apologize!" she said hurriedly clasping both of Ren's hands in hers. She then smiled reassuringly. "I just don't want you to wear yourself out is all. Plus, if you black out, then later, we can't..."

Dorrance looked to the side, her face red and her eyes widening. She realized what she was about to blurt out and stopped her sentence there. Instead, she fanned herself and tried to calm her breath.

"L-let's j-just focus on the show for now!" she squeaked.

Riliane finished tuning her violin and went into proper playing position. Meanwhile Allen cleared his throat before speaking.

"Good evening, my dear family and acquainted guests," he said. "Tonight, my sister and I will be performing several songs. This first one is called 'Cantarella'."

Allen would nod at Riliane. Riliane then began counting and starting playing.

As she did, Allen eventually started singing with Riliane joining in at some moments to harmonize with him. When the two finished, they would give a small bow and Dorrance, the Duke, and Marie would give a small applaud.

"A delightful little piece, my darlings," Marie said. "What's your next piece?"

Riliane looked to Ren.

"W-well, Miss Ren can choose if she'd like," she said. "Do you have any particular song or story you'd like us to perform? Romance? Horror? An epic? A tragedy?"
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:15 pm

Ren blinked a few times in confusion as Dorrance took her hands. She seemed to take a few moments to process what was being said to her. Suddenly, despite her pervious worries, a small grin stretched across her face. She leaned forward, lightly whispering in Dorrance's ear as, again, she said the first words that came to her mind.

"What is it My Lady would like to do later hmm? As always, I'm at your command." She very nearly kissed her cheek, but Dorrance suddenly told her to focus on the show. Ren's cheeks puffed out, but she begrudgingly turned and watched the performance. Of course, as it went on, stars began to appear in her eyes. For two kids, they were fantastic!!! Ren couldn't help but join in on the applause. "Twas a fantastic performance!" She beamed at the two before she was then asked to pick the next genre. She tilted her head, raising a finger to her chin as her other hand blindly reached out to grab a random glass. "Hmmm, perhaps an epic? Those are always quite a show! If it's not a problem of course!" She had no idea just how much they had in their repertoire, she didn't want to assume anything, but she didn't want to be too demanding at the same time.

Once the next song would start, Dorrance would find Ren starting to snuggle against her lightly. She had much she wanted to say to Dorrance, and more than a few teases of course, but she would at least be respectful during the children's performances!
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:21 am

Ren's teasing was enough to make Dorrance completely freeze, though her face turned bright and feverish.

"I...i...i...i..." she squeaked before looking at the wine. "Ohhhh what a lovely dessert wine? Strawberry, Ren? Don't you think this would be so nice?"

Dorrance reacted surprisingly fast and despite her earlier words found herself pouring a glass for herself and Ren. Dorrance instantly started downing hers, keeping her eyes away from Ren and on her glass instead. She was rather inconsistent when she was flustered--it was not something she was getting used to quite yet. It was not necessarily an unpleasant feeling. It was more of the positive feelings tended to overwhelm her and Ren teasing was not helping!

Maybe I should have brought my sleeping potion after all... she thought. And then instantly, Waaah what am I saying?? I love Ren! I'd never trick her like that! Though it really is tempting at times...

Whatever the case, she seemed focus on the performance...for now. When she requested an epic, Riliane thought of what to sing next.

"Well, this is a little unorthodox as epics go, but me and my brother will try to do it justice!" she said. "It's a song derived from tales of how a girl would be sacrificed to the great Scath to soothe him. However, this one time the girl selected happened to be a twin of a brother who then vowed to travel and find her, even if it was against the law."

Allen nodded and Riliane would place her violin down in its case on the ground. Ren would then see them start casting marks to create light figures of silhouettes of light. They were nothing compared to Ren's realistic illusions, but what she would see were wispy puppets of light floating about.

The first one was the smoky image of a dragon and a girl in front of it. She would then hear Riliane sing.

Riliane took on the role of a girl who, since birth, had been tasked with singing to keep a dragon in binds. She was not the first and she was not the last. By the time Allen joined, the music seemed to swell around them as more images appeared showing a crew of adventurers and a boy who was leading them.

By the time the two ended, Ren would notice that Dorrance hadn't been paying too much attention.

"...*hic*...that was....loverly...my darlings..." Dorrance said, starting to wobble in her seat. Her face was rosy and her eyes bleary. Ren would also notice the bottle next to them was empty. "Mmm...such...such good singers, just like you my darling."
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:11 am

"Hmm?" Ren, despite having been worried earlier, was quick to accept wine from Dorrance. She really couldn't say no to her, plus, she REALLY liked strawberry wine. "Thank you, dove!" She chirped, beginning to take small sips. Sadly, she was distracted by the performance. It seemed her bard technique wasn't hers alone. That was good though! It was a style of storytelling bard should do more! A bright smile appeared on her face as the performance finished. Again, Ren clapped enthusiastically.

"Fantastic, simply fantastic!" She beamed at the two before glancing at Dorrance.

uh oh!!

Ren's eyes widened when she saw Dorrance, red faced and swaying, and the empty bottle next to her. "Quite! It seems they both have bright futures at this rate." She let out a small laugh before trying to subtly lean over towards Dorrance. Gently, Ren placed a hand on her knee and lowered her voice. "My dove, are you alright?" She'd not seen Dorrance like this before. She'd been the one with self control after all! Despite Ren being drunk, she found herself worried for Dorrance at this rate! Ren would try to help steady Dorrance this time, though at this rate it would be the drunk holding the drunk. Through it all, Ren was still having a hard time keeping herself from squeezing Dorrance tightly. She just looked so cute~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:23 am