Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

The Red Mask

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

The Red Mask Empty The Red Mask

Post by Lilac Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:15 am

Obtained from The Traveling Theater Troupe

The Red Mask

There once was a naughty boy who didn't listen to his mother. He was a very bad boy because he did not listen to mother.

He would stay up all night, and his mother would say "Sleep naughty child, or the Red Mask will snatch you away."

"The Red Mask will never get me!" the boy would proclaim.

He would eat only candy and sweets and, and his mother would say "Eat your greens naughty child, or the Red Mask will snatch you away."

He would be rude to others and act selfishly, and his mother would say "Behave yourself to others naughty child, or the Red Mask will snatch you away."

The boy would act selfishly and the mother would scold him, but the naughty child will simply proclaim "The Red Mask will never get me!"

When the boy grew up, he still did not listen to what his mother taught him even after she was gone.

He ate only sweets and candy. "The Red Mask will never get me!"

He stayed up all night and played. "The Red Mask will never get me!"

He was rude to others and behaved like a heathen. "The Red Mask will never get me!"

Then one day when he was out on a cold winter night, once again he proclaimed "The Red Mask will never get me!"

Then he clutched his heart and fell to his knees. "The Red Mask will never get me!"

He fell to the ground as snow started to fall over him. "The Red Mask will never get me!"

He shuddered and hissed. His mother came before him as he clutched his chest and scolded him once more. "You should've listen naughty child. The Red Mask will snatch you away."

"The Red Mask will never get me!"

And then, the Red Mask got him....

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:00 am