Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

Gotta Get My Drink On!; [GF, otherwise Ask First]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Gotta Get My Drink On!; [GF, otherwise Ask First]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Gotta Get My Drink On!; [GF, otherwise Ask First]

Post by Lilac Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:59 am

"Oh boy!" Goibniu's eyes rested on the new proposed beverage. He had rhum before, but not of that blend, which would make the common man quiver in their boots. But Goibniu, being enthusiastic (and sort of intoxicated), welcomed the new drink warmly. "Not so fast, Aspen! I shall be havin' another c-glass while you hit the floor alongside this boy over here." His tone sounded more merry and... Less orthodoxical. It is what happened when he's inebriated.

Grabbing the glass, the took long gulps to empty it with reckless abandon. After he was done, he made a loud sigh and cleaned his mouth with his forearm. "W-Wow, my mates! Haven't had such a drin' in ages!" He said, his words being cut off every now and then with a hic. Despite the slight imbalance he was feeling, he tried his best to remain still and composed.

And he still came off as slightly wobbly.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Gotta Get My Drink On!; [GF, otherwise Ask First]  - Page 3 Empty Re: Gotta Get My Drink On!; [GF, otherwise Ask First]

Post by Lilac Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:00 am

"In your dreams, deer man," Aspen growled.

Another set of glasses came their way, with a more bronze colored whiskey in front of them now. Aspen made a pleased, wrinkled smile.

"Ah...my precious is finally here..." she said. "But don't go and give me a glass. Give me the bottle for crying out loud!"

The bartender shrugged and Aspen leaned over the counter as the bottle was given to her. She giggled giddly.

"You're going to help me forget everything about today..." she said.

In the background, the hooded figure in its seat stood up and started making its way towards the group. It's hood was bright red, ragged and dirty, and a torn up, un-tied black ribbon kept it fastened. The figure, who was no taller than four and a half feet, started passing by them, but not before pausing and trying to gently slip its hands into their pockets.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

"Hey, no fair!" Aleph complained. "How come she gets a whole bottle?"

He puffed out his cheeks in a very miffed manner. Of course, it probably couldn't be helped that Aspen would get the advantage. When the bronze-colored drinks came around, Aleph wasted no time at all in grabbing the glasses and downing them one by one, gulping and chugging them greedily and thirstily as if it was just water.

Meanwhile, the black and red salamander that rested underneath Aleph's hat peeked out from underneath it and looked around the bar, then quickly scurried down to Aleph's pocket. Aleph shuddered and giggled as the salamander went into his shirt and down his back before finally coming out and resting in his pocket. When he saw the foreign hand invade the pocket, Sal quickly lashed out and bit the fingers of that hand. Watching his contractee be stupid and get drunk with his friends was one thing, but he would not get kidnapped by some filthy human.

Afterwards, Aleph set the glasses back down and smiled, his face now completely red and his tongue lolling out. He wobbled in his seat as he cheered loudly. He never felt so happy and free in his entire life. He was so happy, he began to sing an old folk tune that he had often heard people around Aldmerrow sing when they went out drinking. It sounded lively and fun, and it was! Oh, Aleph was a having a great time!
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

"Woah woah w-woah!" Goibniu said as Aspen started chugging the bottle itself. What was up with her getting all greedy? With a swift (translate to: not accidentally tripping) motion, he went ahead and grabbed the bottle she was holding. "This is a friendly competitionnn! You gotta sharee!" He added, before he started drinking it from the bottle.

When suddenly, a stranger came close to them and attempted to pickpocket them. Regardless of whether Sal managed to successfully bite their hand or not, the motion would make Goibniu confused, and turn to see what the hassle was all about. "Heeeeey! Are you here to join us? Sadly we are alrready too many rounds in, but you are free to drink with us regardless!" With that greeting, his arm went towards the stranger to pulls them closer to the counter. "Bartender! Prepare a glassh for our friend here! Keep 'em coming!"

I'd be amazing if they managed to understand him, considering the hiccups.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:01 am

The pickpocket would flinch and hold back a yelp as she swiftly retreated her finger and waved it in pain.

"Ow, ow, ow!" she hissed.

Sadly, she had been noticed by Goibniu. It would come to his attention as he was facing her that the figure was not even four feet tall, pale and thin-boned with knock-knees and boots too big for her. She wore a tattered red hood over a blue dress and apron and she had a young, even if drawn-out, face.

The bartender looked at the girl and widened his eyes.

"Hey, wait a minute, you're not supposed to be in here!" he scolded. "Kid, this place is for adults."

Aspen, who was still caressing her whiskey bottle after finishing it, opened one eye lazily to see what was going on.

"Hmm....? Hey...kid! Who are you? Why are you bothering us? Is she your kid or something, Enkidu man?"

The young girl obviously seemed nervous and looked around warily while waving her hands dismissively.

"U-uh, no! I'm not related to anyone!" she said. "Just passing through. Also, why don't you guys go back to your drinking game? You all seem to be having a lot of fun. Especially that guy."

She pointed to Aleph who was obviously as drunk as Aspen and Goibniu were. Aspen stared at Aleph and straightened up in her seat. She tapped Aleph.

"Hey, you holding up okay? You don't look so good..."
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Sal smiled to itself as he succeeded in biting the strange human. That will teach them to stick their hands in places where they didn't belong! Meanwhile, Aleph was having the time of his life. He was blushing and swaying and feeling like heaven. Of course, he noticed the newcomer that everyone was apparently talking to, and smiled.

"Oh, hi! Hi! How are you?" He said, smiling. "You're really pretty. Why are you wearing a cloak? Are you like me? Are you a Wal--uh...magic person?"

He vaguely remembered that people didn't like Walpurgis, for some reason. That was just horrible! Really sad, it was! What did those poor Walpurgis ever do to them? That just wasn't right.

Anyways, when Aspen tapped Aleph, he looked over to her and smiled.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm more than fine, really." He said, slightly slurring his words. He then went into a singsong tone. "I feeeelll faantasstiiic~!"

Of course, what happened next was, arguably, less than fantastic. Aleph covered his mouth as his stomach made a rather unsettling churning noise, and his face went from red to green. Before he knew it, Aleph vomited, spewing bile onto the floor in front of him. When it was over, he coughed and gagged a few times before finally recovering, then looked at the mess he made. He turned to Aspen.

"When did I eat vomit?" He asked before finally passing out onto the counter, slipping into unconsciousness.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Sadly, Goibniu was intoxicated enough to not completely understand the banter between the little human and the barkeeper.  "Whaaat? Not gonna join us? How booooring." He said, sipping from an available bottle nearby. It was then when the attention shifted towards Aleph, who was having the time of his life.

Right until he threw up.

"Wooo, lad! I guess that puts you out of the game, right?" He said, doing a chuckle as he completely forgot a man just threw up in front of him, and is probably suffering severe alcohol poisoning. At least, he forgot for a moment. Turning to Aspen, he asked "What should we do with him?"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:02 am

As quick as a feline, Aspen leapt up onto her stool chair, and clutched the bar counter for her life.

"Et tet tet! Not the calfskin! Not the calfskin!" she said as she watched Aleph puke. Now, she was willing to do a lot of things for Aleph. Drag her sorry ass along with him to Eisleyn? Sure. Return to a flower show owned by an arch-knight of that same country whom they accidentally expressed their ill-intention towards his queen? Right on. But allow her boots to get tainted in his vomit during a fantastic drinking game? Not in her life.

The hooded girl had also jumped back in order to avoid the mess. Her bright yellow eyes looked at it in disgust before turning to the unconscious pink-wearing adventurer.

"Is...he going to be alright?" she asked.

Aspen used the tip of her boot to carefully shove the cleaner part of his body. When she saw he was still breathing, she sighed in relief.

"Yeah...he's alive," she said. "Welp. He's out."

Aleph's little scene had someone jolted her back from her tipsiness, but not completely. Her face was still red. Meanwhile, the bartender whistled and almost automatically, I meek blonde-haired girl in her adolescent years made her way there with a mop. She wore simple commoner clothes, but her features were strikingly beautiful. Porcelain skin, light pink lips and big blue eyes. She wore no make-up or adornments and there was an innocence about her.

"Excuse me..." she said quietly. She put the bucket down and started mopping.

Aspen turned back to Goibniu. "Okay, let's move onto the harder stuff now that the baby's out," she said, not realizing the little girl was now trying to undo Aleph's sheathe in order to remove his sword.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

For a moment, Goibniu looked at how Aleph was pretty much unconcious on the floor, the stomach residue spilling all over the floor. If he were sober, he'd have called off the game to take him somewhere safe, heck, even help the girl that came around to clean up the dirt. But at this point, he was feeling too intoxicated and too giddy to care.

As soon as Aspen mentioned it was now a battle between the two of them, Goibniu immediately turned his chair around, and said [color:798f=#fe0]"I agree!", practically yelling it, before turning to the counter. [color:798f=#fe0]"Barkeeper, you heard the dame! I requesht stronger drinks, doesn't matter if they spit fire or no!" Would his Enkidu organism manage to sustain itself in time for Aspen to clumble down due to alcohol poisoning?

Oh, and of course, he was unaware of the girl trying to reach for Aleph's sword. Not in public!
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

The barkeeper grinned.

"Well, now that you've mentioned fire," he said.

The bartender presented them two small shot glasses with a dark purple substance. He then took a small vial of luminescent blue color. The moment the liquid of the vial touched the glasses, they set alight with bright blue fire.

Aspen stared at it with wide eyes.

"Shouldn't hurt you two if you drink it fast enough," he said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:28 am