Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

Innkeepers have the Room...

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Innkeepers have the Room... - Page 3 Empty Re: Innkeepers have the Room...

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:35 am

Maia knew she want going to get more information out of Liseran. The young girl thought it through. If she couldn't use the postal service, it had to be illegal in some way. And delivering the letter would involve her in whatever Liseran and this "Midna" needed to talk about. On the other hand, a large sack of coins was tempting. She could use that to help her escape from Isolé. Maybe to a larger town or city, or even another nation.

"Fine. I'll do it. But, I require another thing from you." Maia said. "In a few weeks time, I require you to meet with me in the village of Grotte. It's secluded and nobody asks too many questions there. I want a full explanation... And any more secret letters that you want delivered. Do we have a deal?"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:35 am

Liseran bit her lip.

"Very well, then," she said. "I suppose I owe you that much for doing me this favor."

Liseran turned to the end of the hallway where a grandfather clock was. It was getting late.

"It's time for me to rest in my room. The only other empty room on this floor is the one across me. No doubt it's yours."

For some odd reason, Liseran put her hood up again.

"Thank you for your service, Miss Maia," she said. "I hope you'll have no trouble fulfilling the task."
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:36 am

"Alright. Thank you, Miss Liseran. In a few weeks, I shall see you again." Maia replied. She began walking to her room, but before she left, she turned towards Liseran and gave her a soft smile. Her gray eyes seemed to light up.

"And I appreciate you speaking to me. It's been awhile since I had an actual conversation. It's nice to know there are people out there who gave similar struggles as I." And with that, Maia left the room and headed into her own.

She closed the door softly and sighed. "Oh, Maia. What have you gotten yourself into?" She muttered. Quietly, she got ready for bed. Well, she took off her shoes. Maia didn't travel with a nightgown or anything. As she rested on the bed, she wondered what would happen when she delivered the letter.

----END OF THREAD---

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:46 pm