Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

4 posters

Not Unlike Steel [Kiara/Goib/Eleanor]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Not Unlike Steel [Kiara/Goib/Eleanor] Empty Not Unlike Steel [Kiara/Goib/Eleanor]

Post by Lilac Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:13 am

It would be a simple mission at most. Due to Kiara's progress, the cadet had been permitted to shadow several officers on an investigation.

With Claes and Goibniu finally relieved of probation, the three had been partnered up with an Officer Eleanor Alcott on a small mission around the west forests of Leiger. There had been a few beast attacks on one of the logging companies there and they were to deal with it. Normally this wouldn't be too much of a problem for other officers, but with the shortage of people after the chaos at the Unanimity Fair, they had no choice but to send those available.

"That isn't to say I won't be watching," Chief Commander Veiller warned Claes, Goibniu and Kiara in particular. "So do your job and nothing else."

Right now it was about one in the afternoon. Claes was waiting for the others just outside the station so they could make their way to the forest.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Not Unlike Steel [Kiara/Goib/Eleanor] Empty Re: Not Unlike Steel [Kiara/Goib/Eleanor]

Post by KitKet Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:23 pm

Today was a good day.

A really good day!

Bordering on new best day of the month honestly!

She was going on a mission! Claes Goibniu and someone she didn't know was going with her! Killing beasts was easy work, and she could further impress the Expiate with her skills! Also, Claes was SUPER unguarded right now! Kiara had recently made a game within the Expiate, though no one knew it was her. A simple game, sneak up on another officer and give them a surprise hug! Though some would up and restrain them, Kiara said "It keeps officers aware while training them to be stealthy."

In truth, it was bullshit. She just wanted an excuse to hug Claes~

"I GOTYA!" She cried out, suddenly hugging Claes from behind tightly. "You're far too exposed! Now you'll have to force me off!" She laughed, now clinging tightly to the girl.

Today was a good day~
    Silverion
    Silverion

Not Unlike Steel [Kiara/Goib/Eleanor] Empty Re: Not Unlike Steel [Kiara/Goib/Eleanor]

Post by Silverion Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:22 am

Mission close to home were always one that made Goibniu very excited. They also made him feel a bit nervous, knowing that if he fails, the price he would pay would be high, knowing that Leiger had already suffered enough attacks. But it was that very same reason why he felt excited, as he felt he was capable of upholding his desire to keep his city safe, as well as serving the Expiate. For today, they weren't exactly hunting witches, but instead they were going head on against beasts, and despite how minor they might be, any threat to peace needed to be tended to.

And for this mission, he was accompanied by the familiar faces of Claes and Kiara, as well as expecting an additional officer. And during the wait, he turned to see his fellow officers, only to observe Kiara clinging close to Claes, causing the Enkidu to do a small chuckle. "Haha, you will have to be careful Cadet, we don't want to give the beasts an easy target of two."

Last edited by Silverion on Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Six-Shooter
    Six-Shooter

Post by Six-Shooter Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:40 pm

As she walked to the station, Eleanor stretched her arms. This was going to be a rather routine mission, but it sure beat doing paperwork at a desk. Apparently some drama had gone down during the Unanimity Fair that had understaffed the Expiate? She’d have to ask about that later.

When she got there, she was greeted by a girl hugging another girl and some sort of beast-man – an Enkidu, if she recalled correctly – smiling at them. Strange. Eleanor bit back her confusion. “I apologize for my tardiness, all,” she said, bowing her head. “I’ve been briefed that there’s been a monster attack?”
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:50 am

"Eyaaah!" Claes yelped in surprise as Kiara hugged her from behind. Her face reddened. "O-oh, Kiara, it's just you."

Claes' uptight disposition quickly melted when Kiara laughed and remarked how Claes lost too easily. The former offered a small smile. She chuckled as she tried to pry Kiara off.

"K-Kiara, silly! We're on a mission!" she said good-naturedly. "You can't keep sneaking up like me on this when we're on--"

It wasn't long before Goibniu arrived himself.

"O-oh! McCrae," Claes stammered, subconsciously pulling from Kiara and fixing her own hair. "Ahm, yeah, err, I guess we're just missing one more officer and we can go."

Her eyes drifted to the side and she was scowling. A part of her felt irritated for some reason, but she couldn't pinpoint what. It wasn't Goibniu per se that was irritating her either. It was more of him showing up.

Claes wouldn't have the opportunity to analyze her feelings, though, as Eleanor came up from around the corner. Promptly, Claes gave a salute.

"Officer Alcott, a pleasant morning," she said. "Yes, there have been a series of sightings of corrupted beasts in the nearby forests. We're to detect them and eliminate them. If we're able to pinpoint where they were able to come from, we're to do that, too. I have the briefing here, so if any of you have any other questions, I can look it up now."
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:42 pm

"Hehe! An attack can come at any time! You have to be aware always!" Kiara beamed, holding Claes as tightly as she could. The girl was smiling and relaxing, which, honestly only made Kiara happy. It was rare that she saw that uptight side of her relax, Kiara would be lying if she said she didn't like this side of Claes.

Of course it came to an end rather quickly. Claes stepped away from her quickly as Goibniu appeared out of nowhere and decided to make a comment. Kiara crossed her arms and looked around exaggeratedly. "I don't see any beasts around! Do you?" She damn near went back to clinging before another officer appeared.

It appeared the time for games was very quickly disappearing...

"Officer Alcott!" She snapped to attention, giving a quick salute and standing at attention. "Cadet Ferro at your service! I'm here to shadow you all on this very important mission!" For a moment, her more serious disposition held firm. The next, she suddenly burst out in a cheer, throwing her arms up in the air and grinning. "Gaah! This is gonna be so great! My first mission! YEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" She bounced up and down, pumping her fists. "Alright!" She chirped, punching the air. "Let's go kill some nuisances!"
    Silverion
    Silverion

Post by Silverion Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:02 pm

"Ha, that's exactly what I mean! These beasts have ages of experience and instincts, for you to not be able to see them is exactly what they want." He said, as heard another voice approach them. It was the fourth officer assigned to their duty, and given her looks, she seemed to be ready and able to accompany them. "Ah, greetings Officer Alcott!" He said, giving her a salute. "No need to worry, we are all still here and ready to start."

With the greetings done, Claes began talking about the mission and the briefing they had, even offering clarification should they have questions. "Mmmh, I do wonder, is there a specific area we should take into consideration? Or are we just going to survey random spots of land to see if we can find these beasts? Furthermore, what kind of corrupted beasts are we dealing with? I assume they are dangerous enough that taking them by ourselves wouldn't be advisable."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:42 pm