Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

A Raven and a Swan [Closed]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

A Raven and a Swan [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Raven and a Swan [Closed]

Post by Lilac Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:52 pm

Kari beamed as Corvus greeted her. Her white hair shone brightly in the light, almost reflecting the glass-like quality of their strands.

When Corvus mentioned he wasn't one for lying, Fie merely rolled their eyes again. However, they'd jump backwards as Fey arrived and started rubbing Fie's cheek affectionately. Fey would note the porcelain-like texture of Fie's skin.

"H-hey! Wh-what gives!?" Fie said, trying to back away. The smallest blush rose to their face, almost as if her skin had turned transparent and showed what was underneath. They'd turn away from Fey, ducking their head and examining their sword. "I-I'm fine! It's none of your business! Go bother Kari if you want hugs!"

Kari glanced at her twin and pouted.
    "Ignore Fie, Mister Corvus," Kari said. She glanced at her twin with a pout. "They're just jealous that you get all the NICE missions now. I for one think we needed the break. But we did run into trouble a few days ago! Someone was trying to wreck one of the princess' monuments! We showed them how we treat royal defacers! Didn't we, Fie?"

"If you mean paralyze them, then yes, we did," Fie said, bored.

Kari squinted at Fie but quickly went back to smiling at Corvus.

"So what did you this time? Kill more bad guys? Maybe a huge beast?"

KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:31 pm

"Huuu, but I want hugs from you!" Fey huffed, throwing herself across Fie's shoulder and whining. After a moment, an idea struck her. With a grin she stood up and placed her hands on the girl's neck. "Maybe you just don't like this form hmm?" Suddenly, Fey hopped off the girl and shifted. Fie would suddenly find a small girl in her lap. It was Fey for sure, but she couldn't be more than eight from how she looked. "Fieeee, pwease hug me!" She whined, giving the biggest puppy dog eyes she could muster before trying to throw her arms around the girl again.

If all else failed, she'd just have to get a bit bigger and try a different approach~

Corvus tried not to laugh at the idiotic situation appearing before him. Still, he couldn't just ignore Kari! "You could use a break for sure. I heard you were quite overworked before." The man reached forwards, giving Kari a small pat on the head. "You did well. Did they give you any trouble?"

At her question, Corvus gave a small shrug, a sly smile appearing on his face. "I did as I usually did." He let it hang in the air, knowing Kari was going to ask for more. "There were some necromancers hiding out near a manor. I went inside and...Well I made an example." He sighed, running a hand through his hair and almost looking embarrassed. "Cruel acts deserve crushing punishments. There's nothing more humiliating than a lone, weaponless mercenary single handedly dismantling your operation. If they had any friends who saw the aftermath...They'll probably up and leave Eisleyn."

"I'm QWUITE suwe you gottem all tho" Fey chuckled, glancing over at Corvus.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:00 pm

The more Fey pressed on Fie, the more Fie's face reddened. Their gloved hands would start trying to swat Fey away.

"G-get away from me!" they said stiffly as they tried to inch away from the fairy.

When Fey poofed into a little girl, Fie's eyes widened. A sharp push would send Fey off their lap before the twin leapt off and pointed their sword at Fey.

"C-Come near me again and I'll do to you what I do ice floes on the sea! U-understand!?" they said red-faced.

From where Corvus stood, Kari giggled. Fie's eyes locked onto her, sharp as daggers.

"Wh-what's so funny!?"

"Oh, nothing~ I just notice you lose your composure around Fey a lot."

"N-NO I DON'T!" Fie said. They pointed at Fey accusingly. "IT'S HER FAULT FOR BEING SO WEIRD! IT FREAKS ME OUT!"

Kari was ignoring Fie at this point, however. She had gone back looking at Corvus with starry eyes.

"You really did all that?" she said excitedly. "I can't imagine going weaponless! I always need my scythe around me. It just goes to show how talented you are, right, Mister Corvus? I'm sure the princess will be utterly pleased!"

"Oh, please," Fie muttered.

But as Fey spoke again, they tensed and pointed their sword at them while trembling.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:26 pm

Fey let out an unintelligible squeak as she hit the ground. She looked sadly at the ground for a moment, her lip quivering. "Does Fie hate me?" She gazed up at the girl, who now had her sword drawn. "You want me dead? To go away forever?" She let out a small sniffle before suddenly grinning.

"Or maybe, that form just doesn't suit you~" Fie would hear a sudden whisper as a teenaged Fey suddenly hugged her from behind. She'd feel Fey's chest pressing against her back as the incantus nuzzled against her cheek once again. "I want Fie to like me as much as I like her." She sighed, a bit of sadness in her voice. At this point, the little girl that had been in front of Fie had up and disappeared. Fey had cast an illusion at some point and had used it to hit Fie with a metaphorical one-two punch.

"Huuu come one Fie, it's not like I'm asking for a kiss yet." She whined, nuzzling against the girl more. "Please hug meeeeeeee."

Corvus was finding it hard to concentrate on his conversation. He didn't want to make things worse for Fie, so he didn't comment but...This was honestly hilarious. Still, he had a conversation with Kari to attend to. He'd have to talk to Fie in a bit as well. As grumpy as the girl was, he could tell she enjoyed having him and Fey around. "Being weaponless tends to have people underestimate you. It's about striking first, or even getting a hold of their weapon and using it against them." At Kari's praise, Corvus looped his thumbs around his belt and relaxed slightly.

"My talent is born from experience. Honestly Kari, keep up your training and you'll be better than me in no time." He'd cock his head to the side and give the girl a gentle smile. "Though if you're interested, I can show you and your sister how to effectively fight without a weapon? It will help you all around if I'm being honest."
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:44 am

For the tiniest moment as Fey hit the ground, Fie's irritation broke. They looked like they were going to hurry to Fey as the fairy was about to cry, but just as they stepped forward, Fey hugged her from behind in teen form.

"..."

"BWAAAAAHHHH!!!" Fie tried to struggle against Fey's hugs and nuzzling. "G-GET OFF! I-I DON'T LIKE HUGSS!!! KARI! KARI HELP MEEE!"

As Fie tried to pry a teenage Fey off, Kari was simply ignoring her and listening to Corvus, her ivory eyes simply sparkling.

"Y-you really think so, Mister Corvus?" Kari said happily. "I'd love to learn! Using a sickle is fun, but I think it'd be interesting to learn how to fight without a weapon! Just a quick punch like one-two!"

Kari's hand would form a fist to playfully hit Corvus in the abdomen, but the moment she did, Corvus would hear the cracking of what appeared to be glass.

A plop in the snow showed Kari's hand sever off and reveal a shiny crystal interior of her wrist while her hand was closed on the floor.

"...oops."

"Wraaaghhh!" Fie was shouting in the close distance.

Eventually, Fie gave up trying to get Fey off them and slumped their shoulders, their face red and ears steaming.

"Fine...I give up...you can hug me..."
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:23 am

"Fieeeeeee, it's okaaaayyy" Fey nuzzled against the girl more as she flailed, doing her best to be as comforting as possible. When fie finally gave up and said she could hug her though, Fey would smile happily and move to her front, her grip softening just a bit. "Everyone likes hugs Fie~ And I like hugging you most!" She nuzzled against her once more, though, as she did, Fie would actually feel Fey's body heat almost wrapping around her comfortingly.

Corvus, on the other hand, was immediately worried about Kari as her hand up and fell off. There was a beat of silence before he idly reached down and picked up her hand. "Are you alright?" He asked, trying not to straight up panic. Gently, he held out her hand. Given her reaction, he assumed this was a quick fix at least. "Well, even like this I can teach you some ways to redirect attacks and disarm people. There's no problem." Again, he gingerly reached forward and pat Kari on the head.

In the distance, another figure was making her way to the courtyard. Her hair was long and red, with dark skin contrasting against equally red eyes, though one was covered with a small patch. It was none other than Solana, casually moving through the courtyard with wonderment in her eye. It was already clear she was seeing something that just was not there. She did this more often than she cared to admit, these dancing lights she was seeing enraptured her every time, and she could often wander for hours if she wasn't stopped by a guard or friend.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:26 am

Fie gritted their teeth as Fey continued showing her affection. The twin's body tensed and they'd bury their head as close to their chest as possible in order to hide the redness of their face.

"D-Don't think I like a-any of this, you blasted fairy!" Fie stammered. "The only reason this is happening is because you're holding me hostage!"

Puffing their cheeks, Fie turned to Kari and Corvus.

"C-Can't you pry her off me!?" they demanded. "It's not like you two are doing anything productive anyways!"

"Oh, but we are!" Kari defended, sticking a tongue out at Fie. "Mister Corvus has ways to teach us to be better fighters and I'm gonna take it! You think you're so tough but you can't even squeeze out of Fey's hugs. Maybe you actually like it, hmmm?"

Fie's face turned even redder.

"Sh-shut up!"

Kari ignored her and turned back to Corvus, beaming as he gave her back the hand.

"Oh, thanks, Mister Corvus!" she said. She chuckled sheepishly as she held it with her other hand. "And oooh~ Redirecting attacks would be fun! When do you think you could teach us?"

"WE'RE NOT LEARNING ANYTHING IF I CAN'T GET OUT OF THIS HUG!" Fie said, still stiff as a pole as Fey hugged her. Fie frowned as they tried to turn to Fey. "W-why me anyways!? Kari likes hugs more!"

Kari meanwhile noticed a red-haired figure enter the courtyard and perk up.

"Nana!" she gasped. She'd shove her broken hand into Corvus' palms again. "Excuse me a moment, Mister Corvus!"

Kari would start running towards Solana, a hollow glass sound resonating as she made each step.

"Nana! Nana! Mister Corvus is here!" Kari said rushing towards her.

However, the tip of Kari's shoe would snag in a crack in the stone path. She'd gasp as she started falling forward and then hit the ground. The sound of crushing glass was sound and Kari was face flat on the ground. A fine long crack made its way around her thigh and as she pushed herself from the ground, the leg severed showing bits of sparkling crystal.

"Oof..." Kari groaned.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:51 pm

At Fie's words, Fey would suddenly frown deeply, her grip loosening a tiny bit. "Do you not like me, Fie?" She'd sniffle slightly, her voice already getting shaky. "I wanna hug you because I like hugging you." She muttered, her own cheeks puffing up as she hung her head, CLEARLY trying to guilt trip Fie once more. "B-but I don't want you to hate me..."

Corvus...well he knew what Fey was playing at. It was a little manipulative, but he understood why she was doing what she was doing. Well, nothing that can be done now. He shook his head and turned back to Kari. "After my report, I'm sure I could find some time if you two are available." He gave a tiny shrug. Not everything was a matter of dire importance, but he also knew better than to keep Eala waiting.

"U-um.." Corvus was surprised as Kari suddenly shoved her hand back into into his and ran off.

Solana, on the other hand, was brought back to reality as Kari ran at her, and subsequently tripped. Solana was quick to react, by Kari's side in a second and inspecting almost every inch of the girl. "Dear Riri, you must be more careful." Her hands brushed away any dirt, occasionally thumbing slightly at what she THOUGHT could be a crack in her skin. Thankfully, it only seemed to be her leg. "Oh Riri..." She sighed, bringing the girl into a hug. "It's good to see you again...Are you well? Here, let me fix that." Solana would try to make the girl sit back as she began to collect any other small pieces.

Corvus had already made his way over by now, leaning over the two in concern. Solana would look at him briefly, twist her face and go back to doting on Kari. Perhaps she thought he was simply another illusion? Well either way, Corvus would let her work, though he'd watch it closely.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:32 pm

The slightest panic crossed Fie's face as Fey started acting sad. They'd raise their hands reassuringly, though they were obviously shaking and still red-faced.

"W-wait, please don't cry!" Fie said, their voice ringing with a semblance of worry. "You can hug me! You can hug me!"

And then, pouting and reaching to touch the tips of their short hair, Fie stammered further.

"I-it's not that I hate you..." Fie said hesitantly. "I-I don't dislike you. I'm just not...I'm not used to hugs. But I'll make an exception..."

And then glaring once more, "But only for now, got it?"

Meanwhile, Kari smiled sheepishly Solana.

"Oh, it's okay! Fie can fix me when they stop hugging with Fey!" Kari as they twisted around to sit up in place. "And yes, I'm quite well, Nana! We've had it easy this week because of Mister Corvus!"

Kari would point excitedly at the mercenary. She then went back to looking at Solana and tilted her head.

"How about you, Nana? You must get tired of walking around the palace all the time. You should go with me and Fie on a mission sometime!"

KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:43 pm

"R-really?" Fey sniffled, looking up at Fie with a pouting expression. As Fie continued to speak,though, her sniffles gave way to a smile. "Oh Fie, yer so good tae me." She nuzzled against the girl. Again, Fie would feel Fey's warmth as she hugged her. The incantus squeezed tightly, letting out a pleased hum. "I hope one day Fie hugs me back..." She said wistfully, her eyes glancing towards the girl once again.

Meanwhile Solana was busy actively trying to put Kari back together. "I got it, Riri. I've done this before, I think." It could've been a dream though..."Mr.Crow?" Solana seemed surprised at Kari's words, her eyes widening as she pointed at what she had thought was an illusion. For a moment, Solana fell silent. A pained expression took her face and then she suddenly reached forwards, taking one of Kari's hands.

It seemed real...

She then closed her eyes and moved Kari's hand to her cheek.

...It was real then...

"I needed to make certain, I think. I was worried..." She muttered, looking off into the distance. "Is Fifi here too?" Despite being nearby, Solana seemed confused like usual. She still didn't seem to acknowledge Corvus.

"Kari, is she going to be alright?" He knelt down, lowering his voice a bit. He didn't interact much with Solana, mainly because she seemed convinced that he was some kind of illusion. Fey had better luck, but SHE could change her shape.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:59 pm