Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

4 posters

Red Like Roses [Closed]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Red Like Roses [Closed] - Page 12 Empty Re: Red Like Roses [Closed]

Post by Lilac Sat May 30, 2020 2:12 pm

Ilya struggled as Solomon's magic kept her bound. She gritted her teeth. Even if she was well-versed in necromancy herself, there was no denying the caliper of this man's skill. Still, when he demanded her to ask for repentance, she merely spat to the side.

"There is no god," she said. "And I will die believing that!"

She'd try to escape again, but fail miserably. As Solomon approached with the cuffs, Tala furrowed her brows.

"Solomon," Tala said, her voice firm. "What do you intend to do with her?"

It was obvious at this point that even if his actions seemed questionable, he seemed to at the very least be on their side. Still, she didn't exactly want this girl to be killed either. Aside from her being young, Tala saw no need in shedding blood where it was avoidable.
    Grimoire
    Grimoire

Post by Grimoire Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:23 am

"Ah, that won't do. But I'm sure god will show you love all the same," Solomon said as he clicked the cuffs around her wrists. He half turned his head to the women behind him with his eyebrow quirked as if only now noticing them. "Mm? Arrest her of course."

Solomon stood back and his undead quietly stepped back, forming a perimeter.

"Mmm? What's wrong? Everything's fine now. Those cuffs are specially enchanted to restrict magic" Solomon tilted his head while smiling calmly. ".... Oh I see."

He turned and snapped his fingers are the undead. In unison, they quietly shuffled towards the edge of the room and lied down on their backs in a uniform row, crossing their arms over their chests before going silent, the light in their eyes flickering out. The little light that floated around flew back into Solomon's lantern, shutting the little latch as they did.

"Many associate necromancy with wickedness," Solomon stated as he straightened his vestments. "You know, necros are fundamentally weak. They're brittle, they're slow, and they're not particularly strong. Functionally they work the same as stone and metal golems. So why does anyone bother with the study?"

Solomon pulled his gloves taught and dusted himself.

"If there was a chance, even the smallest possible, that you can bring back someone you love, wouldn't you want to pursue it?" Solomon smiled softly and tipped his hat. "I'm just a talentless mage who can only do weak magic like this. I serve God and do my part. That's all."

He started walking, moving pass Illya as if she was no longer his concern and made his way to the corpses that were all neatly lined up. Without looking back, he gave a nonchalant wave to the girls.

"Feel free to take her to be judged. I will stay here for some time."

He knelt down and started taking some things out of his satchel.
    Sunnivale
    Sunnivale

Post by Sunnivale Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:07 pm

Vidalia aimed her bow at llya when she said that she intends to die not believing in god. "With the way that you're acting, the next path you're going to take IS death." Vidalia warned to the girl. Fortunately, she seemed to relent on being arrested, which was what Solomon was going to do, nothing more and nothing less it seems. Vidalia put her bow away once he also dealt with the undead.

He then started to talk about necromancy, which Vidalia didn't like. She hated that kind of magic in general, because of how weird and sort of wrong it was. "No, they would probably come back not the same as before." Vidalia said at Solomon's question about taking the opportunity to revive the ones that you love.

As for llya, well, he allowed the girls to deal with her, as Vidalia walked over to her. "I say we finish the job, by arresting her, and maybe give her the harshest punishment that you can get in this region." Probably beheading, since it's supposedly common in this region. Vidalia thought, but throwing her in the darkest depths of a dungeon would also be another suitable punishment for llya.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:27 pm

Hitomi had given up at this point. Tala didn't suspect him, and Vidalia didn't seem to care anymore. They had their target, despite the fact that he was ALSO a necromancer, he wasn't their target here.

She moved forward as he talked, going on about something or other. Hitomi wasn't listening anymore, she was sick of getting worked up and upset. She felt like everyone here knew something she didn't and almost felt she was acting irrational. She didn't know anymore.

Instead, she moved up to the girl and gave a swift kick to knock her out. She'd caused enough trouble, she didn't want any more. Of course, in her ignorance of Solomon's words, she'd completely missed that the girl was rendered harmless thanks to the cuffs. Either way, better safe than sorry. Hitomi knelt down and picked the girl up, tossing her over her shoulder and beginning to make her way out of this nightmare dungeon.

She figured the others would follow in stride.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:59 pm

Tala was in a bind. Well, okay, Ilya  was in a literal bind, but Tala wasn't sure what to do. Vidalia mentioned that giving her to the authorities would mean she'd be beheaded. And while Tala had done a lot back in her day that did result in having to kill an enemy, she didn't like the idea of just handing her over to the princess to do what she liked.

"Let's...discuss what to do with her outside," she said. "I don't like the fact these doors keep shutting when we least expect it. The faster we get out, the faster we're in the clear."

Whether Hitomi was psychic or it was just coincidence, the rabbit girl was going on ahead with the girl in tow. Tala sighed.

She'd look at Solomon.

"Are you coming with us outside?"

Whatever his answer, she'd respect it and then move on forward.

Once outside, the three would be greeted by a light snowfall. Ilya had given up struggling with her binds, but she was shooting the others a rather nasty glare. Tala sighed.

"I'm not sure what we should do," Tala said. "As much as I believe in the law, Eisleyn's laws are not the kindest."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:28 pm