Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

Of Dust and Parchment [Closed]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Of Dust and Parchment [Closed] - Page 10 Empty Re: Of Dust and Parchment [Closed]

Post by Lilac Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:04 am

"It is suspicious," he said. "And Aunt Delilah doesn't seem happy about it at all."

Theo would press his ear on the door, but would fail to hear anything. Sighing, he stretched out his arms and then leaned against the wall. The events had left him pretty sore, but his doldrums had definitely dissipated.

He then turned to Cassima, looking rather serious.

"Are you interested in trying to find out what's going on?" he asked. "Like, doing some digging of our own?"
    Sunnivale
    Sunnivale

Of Dust and Parchment [Closed] - Page 10 Empty Re: Of Dust and Parchment [Closed]

Post by Sunnivale Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:01 pm

"Your aunt's always angry." That was weird for Cassima to say seeing as how she just met Delilah. But either way she watched as Theo tried to listen in on the other side of the door, but failed and asked Cassima if she wants to find out more about the conspiracy that was happening regarding the Archive's.

"Seeing as how were going to be recognised as heroes if we do. Sure, i'll help if it means Aldmerrow will face one less danger." Cassima agreed to Theo's offer.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:34 am

At this, Theo's smug disposition returned.

"Wonderful," he said. "You know, as blatantly incapable you are of reading a room, I have to say your blunt mannerisms are refreshing. Maybe it's just what the academy and archives need."

He'd glance around as he noticed a few scholars passing by. He'd stay quiet until he left, and then spoke again.

"It's best you retire for the night," he said. "If we talk now, they'll be too hot on our trail. I feel our best bet is speaking to Mademoiselle Mirai. But anyways..."

He turned around and started walking in the opposite direction. He gave a gentle wave.

"I'll find you once I can orchestrate something. You take care now, Miss Addington..."

And with that, he made a turn in the hallway and disappeared.
    Sunnivale
    Sunnivale

Post by Sunnivale Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:13 am

"I can read a room, I just don't want to do what rooms say." Cassima said.

Oh, it seems as though they were going to see Mirai later when the time was right, but right now it was time for Cassima to leave Theo for now. Since now wasn't the right time to be making plans for breaking back into the lower part of the Archives.

Due to the fact that the walls now have eyes and ears that are ready to open and detain the duo any second if they speak more about the Archive's in public.

"Yeah, you take care of yourself after what happened Theo." Cassima said to Theo as she watched him walk off before heading back to her dorm room for the rest of the day, still thinking about the events of the Archive.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:56 pm