A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

Zero In, Seven Out [Goibniu's Intro Thread - Open]

Lilac
    Admin

Re: Zero In, Seven Out [Goibniu's Intro Thread - Open]

Post by Lilac on Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:06 am

The enthusiasm she portrayed by enchanting one single bullet was remarkable, and Goibniu couldn't help but smile. [color:68c8=#fe0]"Sure thing! I'm intrigued to see what sort of enchantment you can work on! Of course do be mindful, wouldn't want my firearm to blow up as soon as I pull the trigger, ho ho!" He said, before handing in one of the bullets he had in his bag. Despite of the joke, he did mean it, his iron hand was sturdy enough, but replacing the weapon itself would be costly, it's worth was high in sentimentality and money.

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Lilac
    Admin

Tourmaline laughed, "No, no, of course not."

After a small moment of uncomfortable silence, she said, "Well, I guess I'd better be off. Nice meeting you, Goibniu. I'll have enchantment notes sent to you as soon as I have them, alright? At that point, you can have any enchanter do it, or me. I'll just need bullets. Oh, ah, here's my... " she patted herself down, searching for something to write with and on. Finding only her water mill design, she scribbled on the back of that and handed it to him, "Work address."

She began walking away, saying one last time: "Pleasure meeting you!"

[Exit Tag]

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Lilac
    Admin

"Right-o, pleased to meet you Madam Cardona!" He said, as he was handed her work address, which reminded him of something. "Oh! Almost forgot, if you ever seek me, just waltz towards Leiger and search for the McCrae Blacksmith. If I'm not around, just mention to my father that you came, and he'll let me know, you won't miss him!" Literally, he was a big man.

And thus, their farewells were made. "Good luck in your research!"

The area was once again silent, as he had the training range for himself again. Goibniu stared at the rocks momentarily, as he review the events up until now, how one by one, ladies came flocking about, a small collaborative training occurred, and then just like they came, they left, one particularly angered at him. His smile turned into a frown again as he remembered Maia, how she lashed out at him due to some misunderstanding.

His hand felt heavy, as he wondered if there was a way to make amends to her over what happened, even if it seemed a bit foolish. What was he going to do? All he knew is that she was a courier, but from where? Would he have to comb all of Esterelf just to find a needle in a stack of hay? Finding her would seem improbably, and thus his gloomy state was not going to be shaken off so easily.

Maybe in the future, he'll bump into her. Until then...

[big]*BANG*[/big]

The last bullet left, leaving the chamber empty, and a rock scratched. If this was a regular day, he'd just reload the firearm with 7 fresh bullets, but this wasn't any day. And instead, he holstered his gun and looked back at Leiger. "Blazes, what a day..." He said, and taking a deep breath, walked his way back home.

[End Tag]

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:49 am