A Fantasy Roleplay Forum


    The Masked Woman's Request

    Share
    avatar
    Lilac
    Admin

    Posts : 1428
    Join date : 2018-07-05
    Age : 25
    Location : Philippines

    Re: The Masked Woman's Request

    Post by Lilac on Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:19 am

    Mirai felt the plate slowly descend as she pressed down on it with her foot, but as the plate went down, so did the lid. Well, go down was a light term. It was more like it slammed down with no mercy.

    "fugi!"

    The tiniest squeak came out of Mirai as the lid clamped down hard on her thigh. She wanted to say the padding of her leg bloomers cushioned the impact or that she was quite a bit immune to pain that it felt like nothing, but this was not the case. So now, aside from being in an awkward position where her skirt was slightly lifted, a ton of pressure was on one specific portion of her body. Goibniu would notice Mirai's rather stiff posture and her face going rather pale. When he asked her if she was okay, the tiniest bead of sweat traced down her forehead.

    "I am not...okay. I am in...a rather tremendous...amount of pain," she said as coolly as she could, though Goibniu would be able to pick up the trembling in her voice. "McCrae, please do me a favor? Please lift me upwards. Now. Please?"


    _________________
    Characters:


    NPCs/Plot Characters:


    avatar
    Silverion

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2018-07-16

    Re: The Masked Woman's Request

    Post by Silverion on Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:32 am

    The chest appeared to have no other sort of fanciful contraption that could trap either of them into a worse situation, which meant that all he would need to do is open the lid. "Ah, sure thing madam, one moment." Was her voice... trembling? Given the character Mirai pose so far, it made him believe she had nerves of steel, but her status as someone quite shaken by having their leg being chewed on by a chest, he couldn't really fault her for that.

    And so, Goibniu tried to pull. The attempt was met with surprising failure, as the lid refused to open up, no matter how hard he tried. Mirai would hear many grunts from the Enkidu trying to pry the chest open, but it was all for naught. "Ha... Blazes, this is harder than I thought. The lid must be stuck somehow, it just refuses to open!" He said, as he turned to Mirai. "Can you see anything from your perspective that could help?"
    avatar
    Lilac
    Admin

    Posts : 1428
    Join date : 2018-07-05
    Age : 25
    Location : Philippines

    Re: The Masked Woman's Request

    Post by Lilac on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:49 am

    Mirai's normally pale face began to turn red. It was difficult to tell if this was out of embarrassment of the situation or her impatience with Goibniu.

    "I meant me, you dolt!" she snapped when Goibniu mentioned failing to lift it up. "My foot is clamped down so I can't really bend my leg and--ahh, to hell with it!"

    Mirai propped one of her feet against the chest. Her other leg was pretty stretched in order to get in and with her leg straight it was hard to bend it back. Still, as she pulled herself, she managed to release her foot from the pressure plate. The lid shot open sending Mirai falling back. Her leg was numb while there was a sharp band of pain around where the lid had clamped her leg. Despite being unable to get up, she would turn to Goibniu and use her parasol to whack him towards the inside of the chest, hoping to push him in completely.


    _________________
    Characters:


    NPCs/Plot Characters:


    avatar
    Silverion

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2018-07-16

    Re: The Masked Woman's Request

    Post by Silverion on Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:15 am

    "Huh?" He was momentarily confused by Mirai's frustration. Wait, so she wanted him to pull her? Whoops, must have confused her words. "Oh, right, apologies. Give me a moment to-" He said, as he let got of the lid and moved towards her, when suddenly she pulled back and made her foot release the plate, sending her back out of the chest.

    "Oh, shoot!" He let out, moving in front of Mirai to extend his hand and help her get up. "Are you alright, madam?" But his concern for her wellbeing caused him to not notice how he was perfectly aligned for her to push him into the chest, nor did he notice how she prepare her parasol to test just that.

    Or at least, not until it was too late.

    "Mad-" He wasn't able to finish the sentence, as he was pushed back by the parasol, his feet stumbling across the floor until he feel butt first into the chest, smaking his head with the lead, and letting out a small but sharp yelp of pain. That wasn't very ladylike.

    Sponsored content

    Re: The Masked Woman's Request

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:54 pm