A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

Charitable Donation

Lilac
    Admin

Re: Charitable Donation

Post by Lilac on Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:50 am

Mirai sighed in annoyance and snapped her fingers. Within a flash Wanyu blocked the door.

"Alright, alright, don't get your loins in a twist," she said with a groan.

Mirai twirled around in her seat to face Amani and smirked. She raised her fan to cover her face.

"I'll go with your price. But on one condition," she said.

Mirai stared at Amani hard. Her green eyes narrowed as the woman fanned herself.

"I need this to be perfect," she said. "You can't be seen. You can't leave a trace. I want this man to not realize it's been stolen from him until it's too late. Understand?"

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Lilac
    Admin

Re: Charitable Donation

Post by Lilac on Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:51 am

Amani resisted the urge to boot the Enkidu in the crotch. He was starting to get irritating. 'Do you not have your own wishes, you oaf!' Amani thought angrily. Mirai was also getting on her nerves. But with the mention of the new price, Amani grinned evilly. She leaned in towards Mirai's face,

"Now we're talking!" She chuckled. She then walked towards the window and opened it. She turned back towards Mirai and bowed. "Completely understand! Next time you see me, I'll have your desired loot! We'll meet back here, just tell Yasmine you have a meeting with me." And with that, Amani stepped onto the ledge of the window, and jumped onto the roof of the next building. And eventually scaled her way down into the alleyway.

She smirked as she walked back to her main base. "Sucker..." She muttered.

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:53 pm