Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

Charitable Donation

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Charitable Donation - Page 3 Empty Re: Charitable Donation

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:48 am

Amani raised an eyebrow. Mirai wanted to know about Incantii and beasts? Why? That didn't seem very important to Amani. "I don't have too much experience with either of them, I've encountered more beasts than Incantii, but I can take care of them well enough." She explained. Amani sipped some more of her drink.

"The activity of them is pretty high I suppose, apparently there's one that's been attacking the city of Dalcan. Though they may just be rumors, I heard some people died. Hell, I know one of my informants died. A shame, he was a good source of information." Amani sighed.

She crossed her legs and leaned back against her chair. "Anything else you would like to know about the great nation of Saadedge?"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:48 am

[OOC: OH CRUD! IM SORRY i DIDnT SEE ThIS KEMP BLAME ME FOR BEING DUMB I EES SORRY!]
    Mirai thought for a moment and sipped her own drink.

"Mm, that is enough to get by for now," she said. "Seems very well that Saadedge is vulnerable to falling, then, isn't it? Like a pyramid in the desert, the nation's burial in the sand of time is inevitable. And soon, there will be a sandstorm."

The thought of this made the little blonde young woman smirk.

"So why did you decide to live a life of crime, my little thief?" she asked next.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:49 am

"Want my life story, eh?" Amani said with a raised eyebrow. She sipped some of her drink, then let out a sigh. To say the least, Amani was particularly fond of her past. It was a little rocky, and not very pleasant. She stood up from her seat and stared not the window.

"I was left on the doorstep of an orphanage because my parents decided they didn't want me anymore. So the owners named me, and I took the last name Rashid like them. Of course, the orphanage was hell, so i ran away." Amani explained. She paced a bit and played with the silk curtain.

"I charmed people to give me things. But as I got older, no one really cared about some homeless teenager. I did what I had to. But I got caught stealing bread. I was sentenced to prison. For a loaf of bread, and because I wasn't rich or had connections, my sentence was harsh."

Amani walked back to her guests and sat back down. "The rest is pretty boring. I met some cool people, ruined a woman's life, learned some magic, and formed a a gang."
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

"Interesting," Mirai said.

The girl combed through her golden hair and thought some more.

"So, you're a thief with a little merry band of extra thieves," she said. "You seem to be running a tight ship, too. Tell me, are your services for sale at the right price?"

Wanyu stiffened and looked at Mirai.

"Little Miss...are you sure you want her to...?"

"I'm interested in seeing what she can do," Mirai said.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Amani smirked at the mention of being hired. She leaned in close to Mirai. "Of course. As long as the pay is good, my gang and I will take almost any job." She replied. Of course, if Mirai asked her to rob an orphanage or something similar, she would kick them out of the inn. But she had a hunch that Mirai wasn't going to ask her to do that.

"So when do you want us to do the job?" Amani asked. She wanted to make sure she had some time to organize a proper heist after all.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:50 am

Mirai thought about it.

"On fifthday," she said. "Evening. It's a simple enough mission. You just need to sneak into a nobleman's house and retrieve for me a jade pipe. The security is typical: guards on the outside and at each room. However, I'm sure you'll find your way around. The item isn't regarded as too precious to be in a safe and should be display in his study. How much you want me to pay for it?"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

"Hmm. Seems easy enough. But there's always the risk of is getting captured of killed." Amani replied. She doubted anyone would actually get caught, but still. Amani never ruled out the risks. If something was too dangerous, she would go on the job. Unless the price was raised. Then she knew it was worth all the risks.

"I would say about 5000 denars. I can be negotiated for a lower, or higher price if you wish." Amani smirked. Either way, she was going to make some denars.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Mirai frowned.

"That's actually your job not to get captured or killed?" she said. "I'm not fool. 5000 denars is way too much if you're an expert. It's a simple infiltration mission. 3000 denars and no more, but that's for you and if you're bringing along friends."
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Mirai frowned.

"That's actually your job not to get captured or killed?" she said. "I'm not fool. 5000 denars is way too much if you're an expert. It's a simple infiltration mission. 3000 denars and no more, but that's for you and if you're bringing along friends."
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Amani shrugged. "If you think it's that simple, you do it." She replied. Really, she was good at her job, but it wasn't easy. She had lost a few good men and women to overly-dangerous jobs. They hadn't technically failed a job, seeing how they always got what the client wnated, but a few deaths never felt good.

Amani stood up and stretched. "Now, sweetheart. I'm a busy woman. So many things to do, such little time. Time's a rare and precious commodity. And I'm not wasting it listening to you." Amani s,irked again and headed towards the door. Was she a fool for not accepting the job? Maybe. But she preferred to make money and keep her people safe. Besides, there were many others looking for thieves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:04 am