Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

Isolé; A secluded wilderness town...

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Isolé; A secluded wilderness town... - Page 3 Empty Re: Isolé; A secluded wilderness town...

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:54 am

"That... Actually explains a lot." Maia replied. So that was why Pomponia was always able to find her. Maia felt the more she learned about these beings, the creepier they got. "So, she might arrive at my home. Does she know I have a letter for her?"

Maia watched the Incantus play with the leaves of the plant. If he wasn't so dangerous, and actually a cat, he would be kinda cute. "Is Midna the friend you're waiting for, Mephistopheles?"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Isolé; A secluded wilderness town... - Page 3 Empty Re: Isolé; A secluded wilderness town...

Mephistopeles pawed the leaf of the tomato plant until it tore off.

"Ah, but what is a friend? A person who asks the divines to smile on you when you pass? Someone who gives you strength? Someone who'll die for you? I don't know what to call Midna, but she is not who I'm waiting for," he said.

He stood up again and his ears twitched.

"Granted...she is here now," he said.

"Hello?" a girl's voice said brightly along the fence.

There, a girl with long green hair decorated in flowers and winded down in two ponytails appeared at the doorstep. She wore a black caplet that was tied with a bow over a commoner's dress. In her arms was a basket full of fruits.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Maia turned her head and saw a girl with an unusual hair colour. But she matched the description that Liseran gave her. She smiled softly and went to her room, she grabbed Liseran's letter and opened the door of her cabin. "You must be Midna!" Maia said sweetly.

The short girl headed over to the other girl and smiled. "I have a letter for you. From Liseran Dormirse." Maia said and handed the girl yhe letter. She stood there with a kind smile, but couldn't shake the feeling that Liseran and Midna were up to something.

"Oh! And if you're a Walpurgis, I suggest staying out of Isolé. Nasty people who don't like my kind. But if you're a normal human, be my guest."
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Midna giggled.

"Wow, it must be really bad for you to say it outright," she said as she took the envelope.

"She's the weirdest Walpurgis I've ever seen, I swear," Mephistopheles said abruptly.

Midna gasped upon seeing the talking cat.

"Mephi! You're here!" she said as she hugged the thing tightly. The cat purred. "Were you being mean to this poor little girl?"

"If anyone was being mean, it was her. She threw a tomato at that poor little mouse over there."

Midna frowned. "Okay, now I'm sure you were definitely being mean to her," she said. She giggled. "Pardon him. He's just bored a lot. Now, how much do I owe you? Liseran probably gave you half the amount due."

Midna searched through her basket and pulled out a heavy coin purse similar to what Liseran gave.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:55 am

"What? I'm not a little girl! I'm eighteen! " Maia protested. She was aware of her childish appearance, but she was an adult! She ran across the nation of Saoirse to deliver letters to people she has never met before. Oh well. At least the woman was nice. She flashed Mephistopheles a death glare before smiling at Midna again.

"Rude girl! Why are you so mean?" Pomponia yelled. Maia tensed up and shuddered. She was still here, guess she had to get rid of her likeevery other time. "Excuse me for a moment."

Maia walked over to the mouse and glared at her. "I think you've stayed long enough." Maia growled. She pulled out a green bracelet and placed it on her wrist. She flicked her hand and a cartic symbol glowed on Pomponia. Then a gust of wind sent her flying out of the window and off the property. It probably didn't help she chose to appear as a small mammal.

"Sorry about that. She was getting on my last nerve. I guess it doesn't matter much though. She will be back in a few days asking for a contract." Maia sighed. But her eyes lot up when Midna gave her the heavy coin purse. It was amazing! This was probably worth six months wages including Liseran's payment.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Midna smiled.

"Well, I hope you're given the peace you need," she said. "Well, I suppose I should get going now. How about you, Mephi?"

"I'll go if you have tuna fish."

Midna smiled and pet the cat gently. "Fine, fine," Midna said. She turned to Maia. [color=#ccffcc]"We'll be going now. But would we see you by any chance in Aldmerrow? The Unanimity Fair is going to happen there this year. Maybe you'll have fun there? And find answers to things?"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

"We will see. It won't take me long to reach Aldmerrow, maybe a few days." Maia said. "Or it could take me weeks. Depending on how things go on the road. And I'm meeting with a mutual friend in the town of Grotte in a few weeks." Maia didn't even know what Aldmerrow was like. And it could be exciting.

"Okay. I'll stop taking up your time. It was a pleasure doing business with you, Midna." Maia said cheerfully. She then walked into her home and closed the door. It seemed so quiet and peaceful now. And it was the perfect time to make some food!

Maia lit a fire under her cooking pot and began stirring some ingredients together.

---END OF THREAD---

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:18 pm