Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren] - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren]

Post by Lilac Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:34 pm

Dorrance stiffened when Ren grabbed at her arm. She said nothing and tried not to show her own fear, but she was certain she felt a bead of sweat trail down her face. Ren quickly apologized, however, and Dorrance managed a smile.

"Well you haven't eaten properly in weeks," Dorrance reassured, her fingers stroking Ren's hair. "You just must be really hungry."

When Ren wanted more, Dorrance nodded. Good. It meant this was at least satiating her. The alternative wasn't necessary yet.

"Of course, darling," she said. She'd start feeding Ren another spoon but offer the bowl for Ren to hold in her hands as well. "And there's more wine here, too."

As she'd watch Ren eat, Dorrance would look at her curiously.

"So...have you felt different lately?" she asked. "Err..compared to usually."
    KitKet
    KitKet

I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren] - Page 2 Empty Re: I Love the Night [Dorrance/Ren]

Post by KitKet Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:13 pm

"Mm..." Ren sighed, her eyes briefly closing as Dorrance stroked her hair. Oddly, it felt so much better than usual. She swayed a moment, almost melting at Dorrance's touch. Still, she felt guilty about grabbing Dorrance like that. She snapped herself out of her reverie long enough to speak "I feel like I'm starving." She muttered in response. "But I shouldn't have grabbed you all the same." She set her jaw, staring back up at Dorrance.

She was quick to lean forward again, though, as more food was offered. It's like it got better every time. "It's so good." She whispered. "You should cook more often." At the mention of wine, Ren nodded furiously, happily drinking damn near an entire glass before she realized Dorrance had asked her a question. She giggled a bit in embarrassment, not realizing that a few droplets of the drink were currently making their way down her chin.

"I mean...I just woke up, but..." She shifted a little in embarrassment. She probably needed to be honest here huh? "I'm actually really really cold, despite the drink. It's uncomfortable." She perked up quickly though. "It's probably just from the consumption right? I'll be fine! Everything is..." She gestured around her briefly. "A lot for me..." It would be overwhelming if not for Dorrance and the food...

That's right, the food.

Her body screamed at her as she looked at the red liquid within. She was so hungry. That hunger forced out everything else briefly. Without another word she brought it up to her lips, seeming to forget about everything else. As the taste hit her, she tilted the bowl up more and more, it threatening to spill all over herself and the bed. She hardly seemed to notice. It began to spill on her, and subsequently the bed. For a moment, she took a breath and almost seemed to notice what she was doing. Another look at the food and she was gone again. This time though, her mouth opened, and she instinctively bit into the bowl itself. Her eyes widened as their was a horrible cracking noise. She reeled back, furiously shaking her head at whatever she had just tasted. Dorrance would notice that the bowl had almost up and shattered in Ren's hands. Two large cracks spiderwebbed from where she had bitten it.

Ren placed a hand to her mouth, shivering slightly as her sensitive teeth recovered from her small ordeal. "I don't know...I don't know why I did that." She whined, shaking her head again. She looked fairly upset, even without noticing the mess she had made while eating.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:16 am

"Ah yes, chills are common in consumption," Dorrance reassured. And she wasn't lying there. It was a fortunate coincidence.

Dorrance had been taking mental notes about Ren's condition. Alright, the cold was a factor, that much was certain. She was worried she'd always feel that way, but if her research was right, then feeding would warm her up and--

Dorrance watched as Ren's hunger began taking over and she basically bit and cracked at the bowl.

"O-oh dear..." Dorrance squeaked. She had finished the contents of the bowl (good!), but it seemed to have awakened her hunger rather than satiate it.

Dorrance felt her heart break a little when she noticed how devastated Ren was. Hastily, she took the bowl from Ren's hands and pet her affectionately.

"No, no, don't be, lov--I mean, Ren," she said in a low soothing voice. "You just need more food. It's okay, you can have my bowl."

It wasn't really her bowl, though. Dorrance had simply told Viola it was for her. Dorrance could eat later. Ren was the first priority.

Dorrance would hand Ren the second bowl and smile.

"If you want more, I can have Viola bring some more food in. I have a whole pot downstairs," she said. "After that, maybe we can head downstairs and get you stretching."
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:34 pm

Ren frowned, her concern only growing as Dorrance offered her own bowl to Ren. "Are you sure, dear? I-I don't want you to go hungry for my sake..." Despite her words, her hand almost reached out on their own, carefully taking the bowl. "I just..." She looked down at the bowl. She had a similar reaction as before, though she seemed a bit more careful this time. Gingerly, she brought the bowl up to her lips and began to drink once again. Her eyes fluttered closed. She began to feel full and warm again. Finally...

Ren let out a small sigh as the placed the bowl onto her lap. She'd been a bit more careful this time, managing not to spill any of it. When she looked up at Dorrance this time, she'd see that familiar green showing once more. "I think...I'm okay now." She sighed again and began to push herself up. That's when she noticed the mess she'd made with the first bowl. Again her eyes widened, her hand raising over her mouth. "Oh my gods..." She'd spilled soup all over herself and the bed...What was she a child? "Dorrance I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to...I didn't even realize I..." She began to stammer, shaking her head once again. She didn't understand why she was like this suddenly...
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:30 pm

Whether Ren noticed or not, Dorrance's face brightened when Ren said she was okay on food. Dorrance was instead happy that Ren's urges seemed to have passed and her eyes were back to normal. Despite herself, Ren would feel Dorrance touch her face and smile brightly, her eyes teary once again.

"Have I told you yet how much I love your eyes?" she said softly. "I missed how bright they were when you were asleep."

Dorrance could feel her chest tighten and a tingling pain in her nasal area. God, she couldn't cry now. Ren would freak out if she did.

Luckily, Ren's attention was drawn to the mess, to which Dorrance chuckled.

"It's absolutely fine," she said. "Here, why not wear this while I have a sending come in to clean the mess?"

Dorrance would hand her a night robe and slip it over Ren's shoulders. A sending would arrive hovering about the door. Dorrance would take Ren's hand.

"Do you need help standing up?" she asked.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:16 pm

Ren's eyes held on Dorrance as the woman spoke once again. There was sadness in her voice, she could tell. Her own heart ached as her hand raised and gripped Dorrance's hand. She set her jaw. Despite the fact that she probably looked like a mess right now, Dorrance needed her...and most likely needed what she was about to say.

"I'm so sorry I made you worry for so long." She turned her head, kissing the woman's hand and sighing. "I love you Dorrance. I won't worry you again..." It was a hard promise to keep, but she would do her absolute best. Gently, she took the woman's hand. At the same time, she tried to slip her body into the robe, without letting go, she could only really get one half in.

Right now? She definitely wasn't letting go.

Silently, Ren let Dorrance help her up, but was quick to wrap her arms heavily around her. "You know..." She began, a smile appearing on her face. "I'll probably need a bath yes? Maybe you'd like to join me?" For once, Ren WASN'T being suggestive. Dorrance had had a heart week. The very least Ren could do would be to help her relax with a nice hot bath.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:56 pm

Dorrance's eyes widened when Ren once again told her she loved her. Ren would slowly see the color return to Dorrance's cheeks and, through bleary eyes, she smiled and kissed Ren on the forehead.

"Oh, Ren, silly," she said. "Don't feel bad for making me worry. I'll always worry about you in one way or another because I love you too, so very much."

As Ren clung to her, Dorrance giggled and held onto her to assist her fully into the robe. She DID, however, freeze when Ren teased about joining her in the bath. Ren would feel Dorrance's body heat up, and, if she looked behind her, the noble woman's eyes were closed and her face was red as a tomato.

"R-Reeen, d-d-don't tease like that!" she squeaked as she nuzzled against her. She then added, a little more bashfully, "B-but...i-if that's what you want then..."

Dorrance swallowed nervously.

"W-we can arrange it. I-it's not like this is the first time we did this, a-after all," she murmured.

It puzzled Dorrance why she felt embarrassed, if she were honest. Then again, it had been a whole week since Ren last made her blush like this. Despite feeling mortified, she was happy. She missed Ren just acting like herself. She managed to calm down and smile at Ren.

"I-I'll tell Viola to run the bath why we wait," she said.

Dorrance would sit Ren down on the nearby chair and then sit across her. When she rang the bell, Viola appeared almost instantly. She stepped in, but immediately paused upon seeing Ren awake and sitting in a chair. She turned to Dorrance, her eyes begging for an explanation.

"Oh, Viola, thank you for coming," she said. "Ren's finally awoken and, well, a bit of a mess was made. Could you perhaps run the bath for us?"

Viola was quiet for a moment, but then curtsied.

"But of course, milady," she said. And then turning to Ren, "Mistress Everett, it is good to see you awake again. I shall return and inform you shortly once the bath is ready."

"Thank you, Viola."

Viola left and Dorrance let out a sigh. Ren would notice Dorrance start to sway in her seat and her eyes close. The woman quickly caught herself though and grasped the arms of the chair. She turned to Ren and smiled.

"You're not too dizzy being upright, are you?" she asked.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:01 pm

A small amount of heat would rush to Ren's cheeks as Dorrance spoke again. Despite knowing, she wasn't prepared for Dorrance's full confession at all. "..." She held the woman tighter. "I-I don't think I heard that last part. Say it again...J-just so I know of course!"

At the very least, she managed to tease Dorrance successfully, even if she didn't mean to do it in the first place! "Excellent~" She cooed, planting a kiss on Dorrance's cheek.

She let herself be sit down and couldn't help but give Viola a smug smile as she walked into the room. There was no way she was dying to her stupid food! She was never going to die! NEEEVVVEERRRRRR!!! Ren's smug little rant (in her own head) Quickly fell away as Dorrance seemed to pass out across from her. Ren's eyes narrowed and she leaned forward as the woman woke up and checked on HER. "I should be asking you the same, my love." She muttered, tilting her head slightly. "You're exhausted aren't you?"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:18 pm

When Ren teased Dorrance that she hadn't heard the last part, Dorrance flushed.

"E-eehh?" she squeaked. But seeing Ren smiling mischievously and just being upright adorable, it was easy for her to bend over. She let out a content sigh and kissed Ren again on the forehead. "Ren, you're always such a tease...but alright. I love you, Ren Everett. I love you very, very much~"

She'd brush her nose against Ren's affectionately as she did.

When Ren then mentioned she was exhausted, Dorrance instantly shook her head.

"Hm? Me? Exhausted! No, no, I'm fine!" she said reassuringly. Though, as she raised her hand, she accidentally knocked over the vase at the end table next to her.

She gasped as it shattered to the floor.

"O-oh my!" she gasped. "I-I'm sorry, Ren. Let me just get this real quick and--ow!"

Dorrance had reached to the ground to try and pick up the broken pieces of glass, but managed to cut a finger of hers. A bright red drop of blood oozed from her ring finger and Ren would instantly smell the waft of a floral, iron-rich scent fill her nostrils, as well as start to trigger her hunger again.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:30 pm

Ren couldn't help but giggle at Dorrance's resulting reaction. Still, she'd wanted to hear Dorrance say it again. She honestly loved hearing those words come from her lips. "I love you too..." She whispered happily in return. Well now she just wanted to lay back into bed with her more. She knew they'd done that for a solid week already...but that was before she'd gotten sick! Surely this counted as earning a new week of rest!

Ren was quick to push herself up as the vase fell. "Are you okay?" She spoke, kneeling down as Dorrance tried to pick up a piece. "No no don't grab it with your bare han-" And just like that it was too late, Dorrance went and cut herself. Ren began to say something, but stumbled on her words as a certain smell hit her nose. For the second time, Dorrance would see Ren's eyes fill into bloody red pools once more. Her hand twitched out, shakily moving towards Dorrance's cut hand. "Oh dear, you've cut your finger..." She muttered, her other hand trying to cup Dorrance's. Thankfully, if Dorrance had any intention of pulling her hand away, she'd have plenty of time. "L-let me see it." Despite the shakiness of Ren's voice, there was a commanding tone that Ren usually just didn't speak in. She felt hungry again, she didn't know why either...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:38 am