Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

The Name of the Flower We Saw That Day [Corvus/Hana]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

The Name of the Flower We Saw That Day [Corvus/Hana] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Name of the Flower We Saw That Day [Corvus/Hana]

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:54 pm

Seeing Fey smile was more than enough to help Hana calm down herself, and with a quiet bob, she'd wipe her own tears.

"Thank you, Fey..." she said nestling the fairy close to her. "I'm so happy you're here."

From the corner of her eye, she'd notice Corvus and that the doctor was gone. Taking in a deep inhale and brushing back her eyes to show no semblance of tears, she got up while carrying Fey in her hand.

"Guess we should see what all the fuss was about," Hana said.

She'd slowly walk towards Corvus, while petting Fey. She didn't know why, but much like how Corvus had been walking towards her earlier, she found her heart pounding heavily. The difference this time was aside from the bright feeling she had when she saw him, there was now a dull ache. Did these feelings link something between these two? What memories did they have? How close had they been? Even if she couldn't create an image, she could feel things that felt so familiar.

She came in front of Corvus, standing in front of him. The sun setting made her hair blowing in the wind shimmer like fire. Her light pink eyes stared at him sadly, but she smiled.

Out of nowhere, she'd leap forward, still holding Fey, and embrace him and Fey tightly. The girl closed her eyes, looking calm and serene as she held him close.

"This feels...familiar," she'd murmur. "Is it just my mind tricking me? Or is there some truth to it?"

She'd lift her face, looking at Corvus imploringly.
    KitKet
    KitKet

The Name of the Flower We Saw That Day [Corvus/Hana] - Page 6 Empty Re: The Name of the Flower We Saw That Day [Corvus/Hana]

Post by KitKet Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:21 pm

Fey simply let out a small sigh, nuzzling against Hana. At the very least, she made Hana smile today...

Still, it seemed their moment was over. Hana wanted to go see what the doctor was talking to Corvus about. Truth be told, she was curious too, though she figured it PROBABLY wasn't good news...Though maybe she'd be wrong? Sometimes being optimistic was a good thing!

Corvus gave a small wave, pushing himself from the wall as Hana stared at him. He took a moment, needing to think about just what he was going to say. Suddenly, Hana rushed forward and embraced him. Corvus' eyes widened, and he hesitated a moment. As Hana looked up and asked him her question, only then did he quietly return the hug. "It's familiar..." He muttered back. Fey must have told her something right? Gods it was so hard to keep his composure. He didn't know how badly he missed this..."It's good to see you again Hana..."

Fey on the other hand was trying not to cry ALL OVER AGAIN. She just held on tightly, burying her face into Hana and just generally trying to keep it together.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:50 pm

Despite herself, Hana could feel the tears welling up in her eyes again. She smiled as she nuzzled the two of them.

"It's nice to meet you, Corvus..." she said with a cracking voice.

She didn't know how long it was, but she just wanted to stay in that hug as long as possible. She didn't have to remember what their memories were. She could feel them.

And this...

No one could take this from her.

Not her poor memory.

Not the gods.

Her heart and how she felt were hers, and to extension Corvus and Fey and whoever the rest of her family were.

Eventually, Hana lifted her head, looking at Corvus, blushing. She smiled softly behind tears before stepping back and looking at both him and Fey.

"Sorry...I...I got carried away," she said giggling. And then, she tilted her head curiously. "So, what did the doctor say?"
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:54 am

Both Fey and Corvus fell into silence as they all hugged. It seemed that they had the same intent as Hana. This seemed like something they all needed, honestly. Corvus in no way would take advantage of this. Once Hana was done, so was he. Her gave a slightly sad smile back as she apologized and was quick to shake his head. "That's quite alright. You have nothing to apologize for."

Fey, now on his shoulder crossed her arms and pouted. "I feel like ya pulled away a bit too soon, if I'm being truthful." Corvus' eyes swiveled towards Fey, his eyebrow raising. "I kno' I've been huggin' her the whole day! It's not enough I yell ya! Not enough!" She stomped a few times on Corvus' shoulder, drawing out a small chuckle from the man.

He turned back to Hana, his smile growing a bit wider. "Well, apparently me and Fey's visits are quite good for you." There was no need to worry her with the other stuff the doctor had said. He wasn't going to leave her alone again..."In fact...If I can get everything together....There's a chance you might get your wish." A chance, meaning, it was going to happen. "There'd be some finer details to work out, but...Is that something you'd like?"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:58 pm

Hana couldn't help but giggle at Fey's remark and would instantly hold her close to her face.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said. "I'll hug you some more then~"

As she nuzzled Fey, she paid attention to what Corvus had to say. Her eyes lit up as he mentioned bringing everyone together. The color rose in Hana's cheeks and she couldn't help but smile at the news. When he asked her if it was something she'd like, she bobbed her head firmly.

"Of course it's something that I'd like," she said. "In fact, I'd...love it."

She made a smile but soon looked down.

"If...if that's okay with you of course. I'd love...I'd love being with you and Fey. And one day, maybe the rest of our family."
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:40 pm

"Yaaaay!!!" Fey chirped happily as she was taken by Hana once again. Today was definitely a good day~

Corvus smiled just a bit wider at Hana's reaction, and still managed to keep it up when she mentioned 'their family.' That one...was a but trickier...but he'd manage it if he could. "IT'S DEFINITELY FINE WITH US!" Fey practically shouted, squeezing Hana tightly. "Awww we're gonna have to many adventures! Yer gonna have a blast!!!"

Corvus could only laugh in response, shaking his head and smiling widely. "What Fey said...We'd be happy to have you, as would the rest of the family."
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:48 am

Hana giggled some more at Fey's enthusiasm. There was something so delightful about seeing Fey smile and be affectionate. She wasn't sure why, but she had an inkling that she wasn't like this necessarily with others. She'd indulge in the fairy's wishes. She was too cute, after all.

Hana also smiled when Corvus reassured her about getting her to leave. Despite Hana's smile, though, her eyes showed hesitance.

"But...how are we going to go about it?" Hana asked innocently. "I'm not...I'm not going to remember any of this. I have no way of remembering what the plan is or when you'll come. What if it's suddenly difficult to convince me to go with you all?"

She then laughed ruefully.

"Well, I mean, I suppose the last part isn't too possible," she said. She beamed at Corvus. "I feel like no matter what, I won't be able to say no to you, Corvus."

Hana could at least trust that, right?

This feeling that she felt with Corvus?

Feeling safe and familiar. Feeling the ability to so easily trust him and just go with what he said.

Feeling like loving him.

She had to trust that. If she didn't, then none of this would be for anything.

"This change...I'm not scared of this change, I think..."

The words were brief in her mind. A brief image that instantly rippled and vanished. But she knew, for some reason, it was her own voice.

Still, they needed a plan. She'd look at Corvus intently, all while petting Fey, albeit with a bit more tension.

KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:59 pm

Hana ended up bringing up some VERY good questions. Corvus crossed his arms, thinking for a moment. Of course, Hana ended up saying something that broke his composure JUST a little. He coughed into his hand, clearing his throat as Fey began to giggle wildly. Suddenly, she cut herself short, tapping on Hana's hand rapidly. "Me too though right!?!?!?!?"

Corvus waited another moment before letting out a small sigh and smiling at Hana. "Well, how about a simple note then? A reminder set up in an important place? Even if you forget, you'll have a reminder right there for you, right?"

"And...I'd say your right on the other point..." There'd be another pause and suddenly Corvus would smile wide and shrug. "And if not? Well, I'm reeeaaalll charming. I'll figure something out."
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:07 am

"Especially you, Fey," Hana said nuzzling the fairy. Honestly, she couldn't get enough of just showing the little thing affection. She was so sweet and just felt so at home in Hana's hands.

Corvus mentioned writing a note, to which Hana bobbed, but when he mentioned his own charm, the red instantly spread across her face and almost matched her hair.

Reflexively, she'd grab a thick strand of her hair, raising it up like a curtain to hide her face from Corvus.

"I-I-I, well, yes, I suppose you-you're quite charming!" she said, trying to stop herself from smiling. Gods, her heart suddenly felt like it was pounding a thousand beats a minute. Calming herself, she took a deep breath. "But you're right. I can probably make a note, and we'll be informing the doctors, I suppose."

Suddenly Hana felt really excited. The prospect of leaving had never dawned on her. Even if every day was new to her here, she felt like she had been here for decades. And now, she could finally spend time with Corvus and Fey and...everyone else whoever they were.

"Whatever the case, I trust you two on this," she said brightly. Without really knowing it, she had reached out to hold Corvus' hand. Her other fingers were pressing against Fey's own hands.

As the sun began to set though, the three would hear a grandfather clock ring followed by someone calling.

"Alright, visiting time is over! Everyone come inside!"

Hearing the chime, Hana would turn to the house and then back to Fey and Corvus. Almost instantly, her eyes saddened.

"I...I have to go," she said, slowly slipping her hands away from them. "And so should you two, I guess..."
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:06 pm

Fey giggled happily, returning Hana's nuzzle happily. Today was definitely a good day for her! She wanted to stay a bit longer, but it appeared that time was running short today...

Corvus couldn't help but grin wide at Hana's resulting reaction. She was always so precious. Even Fey seemed to look upwards, a wide smile on her face as she took a mental snapshot of the scene. She only wished SHE could make Hana blush like that...Well without using some trickery of course.

"That seems best though. It will just be a bit longer now then." Corvus' smile softened. He didn't know if this was the best idea....but if it would keep her from getting worse, it was worth it. In his thoughts, he failed to notice Hana take his hand. Another blush spread across his face, but he was quick to squeeze back gently.

Of course shortly after, a bell chimed. Corvus reached out again, though, as Hana began to pull away. He wrapped his arms around her, gently embracing her as she began to sadden. "It's okay Hana. We won't be gone long okay? Just wait for us a bit longer." He whispered. He cared too much to let her walk away with a frown..."Just a bit longer..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content