A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

Day 03: After Midnight [Plot/Closed]

Grimoire
    Grimoire

Day 03: After Midnight [Plot/Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Day 03: After Midnight [Plot/Closed]

Post by Grimoire on Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:05 am

Jinn seemed to be listening as he skimmed through his clipboard thoughtfully. He moved it to his arm in a sling, pinching it with his fingers as he used his good hand to write everything down.

"It won't be long, don't worry," Jinn reassured the group. "Next, did any of you notice anything particular about the perpetrators? If you have certain underlying theories about them, feel free to share."
    Sunnivale
    Sunnivale

Day 03: After Midnight [Plot/Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Day 03: After Midnight [Plot/Closed]

Post by Sunnivale on Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:07 am

Cassima shrugged when Ginger glared at her, but she remained quiet as her, Goib and Higini explained what had happened. But it seems as though Higini was having trouble recounting what happened, good thing Cassima had remembered since she was with throughout most of it.

"Well in my version of the tale, me and him were chasing down a thief until we had to go back to the main hall once we heard screaming. Then a girl with a ranged weapon came and we helped her get some soldiers away from what had happened." Cassima told her version of what had happened.

And then shook her head at Jinn's next question.

"I didn't have time to look at who caused the incident since me and Higini." She pointed at Higini slightly.

"We were helping soldiers get to a safer place." She said.
    Silverion
    Silverion

Post by Silverion on Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:01 am

It was hard not to glare at Ginger when she mentioned not being a thief. Whatever was going on, it was very clear on his face that there was something fishy regarding, and given how he didn't go into detail over what happened, he was at least glad to see Cassima following suit by not saying just who was the eponymous thief. Even if he was not okay with Ginger's actions.

Nevertheless, Jinn didn't seem to have enough with their answers, and even went ahead to ask for theories about the situation. "What? But we weren't able to see much! By the time we arrived, the fight was on its last legs." He said, his expression morphing into a mix of confusion and exasperation. "That strange witch and, whoever was there with them, seemed pretty powerful... but their magic was pretty unfamiliar." It would be then when Goibniu began to look deep in thought, remembering the events of the ball. "... Something I did notice was that, either her magic was indeed unusual, or it was actually much stronger than it should be possible. I tried to decrease her power with my Roar, but it barely did anything to her." He said, wondering what was her source of power.

"But wait... what happened to that Knight? The one that came with her? He was taken away by the Commander."
    Goibniu added, which made Higini blink in surprise. 'Knight'? But there was no knight when he arrived. Unless...
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:13 pm

Ginger tensed up at Cassima's telling of the story, but her shoulders visibly relaxed when she mentioned that she wasn't the thief.

"Same with me," Ginger told Jinn. "Though, I wasn't there for the thief bit. I was leaving and just heard a loud noise and screaming. When I got there, everyone was either running away or fighting these two people. Giant knight guy and this girl who was floating on a polearm."

When Goibniu asked about the knight, another voice chimed in.

"He got away."

The voice was firm and low, one belonging to a woman. When the four turned their heads, they would see a female officer standing in the doorway. Just a few inches taller than Jinn, she had golden blonde hair wrapped tightly in a bun, albeit some strands stylishly hung freely in the front and by her ears. She had sharp, piercing blue azure eyes and thin red lips that contrasted the soft shape of her alabaster face. She wore an Expiate uniform, though it was slightly modified. The coat ended just above the waist and trailed in a swallow tail at the back. She wore a high-neck blouse with jabot peering out from the collar. Her attire and her appearance would strike Goibniu familiar, though he wouldn't be able to quite place it.

The woman's eyes went from the four to Jinn before she grabbed him promptly by the collar and dragged him close to her.

"What are you doing out of bed?" she demanded. "Interrogation is the job of the other officers. Get back to the infirmary now."

She'd then look back at the four again.

"I'm sorry about this. He really shouldn't be here," she said. "Special Forces Captain Veiller. I'll take over for ginger boy over here."

Last edited by Lilac on Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Day 03: After Midnight [Plot/Closed] - Page 2 Tumblr_ncmr4jp0921swxxv6o1_1280
    Grimoire
    Grimoire

Post by Grimoire on Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:00 pm

"Ow owowowow!" Jinn winced as his colleague roughly handled him. "I'm telling you, I'm fine! I can't slack off during a crisis like this! Besides, the infirmary's pudding today is terrible! I hate tapioca!"

Jinn seemed much more adamant about that last point.

"But fine," Jinn groaned, rubbing the back of his neck. "I'll leave it to you. I have to go submit my report to the commander and check on the injured officers."

Jinn handed the clipboard to the lady and walked out of the room.
    Sunnivale
    Sunnivale

Post by Sunnivale on Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:10 am

Cassima turned when another voice rang out in the room. She turned to see that a new woman has entered to take over from Jinn. Finally someone who's actually a professional in this kind of questioning, things should go over smoothly now for her, Higini, Ginger and Enkidnu officer with a nice moustache. She watched as Jinn left and the woman Lieutenant Veiller, took over.

"I know right? Tapioca is the worst thing I have ever had in general." Cassima agreed with Jinn before he left before looking at Veiller.

"Hello." Cassima greeted the Woman.

"And what question will you be asking us now?" She asked Veiller.
    Silverion
    Silverion

Post by Silverion on Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:21 am

The voice that was heard was one only Goibniu could recognize between him and Higini, as the latter man had no idea who else was coming to see them. Turns out? It came from a stunning looking woman, one with an air of professionalism, yet one of allure as well. And when she introduced herself, Goibniu was able to piece everything together, realizing he was standing in the presence of another Veiller. And while in any day he give her a hearty greeting, today the shadow of death was haunting the Enkidu, affecting his humors severely, thus making him only salute the Lieutenant with a standard Expiate salute, silently acknowledging her presence.

Higini, however, was an entire story altogether. The woman's remarkable appearance made him get flustered almost instantly, his face blushing as his eyes just refused to stay still, his mouth drying up and unable to greet the woman outside of a mere nod. Of course, he was no fool either, he was quite aware that women with such... design, usually meant that they had a very commanding presence, and a wealth of expertise in practically all the areas the Expiate would demand of her. So he knew that her presence here could mean one of two things: She would go easy on them, or someone here will get out of here with a broken limb...

And yet, he was more worried over being caught ogling her. He's practically double your age man, get a grip!
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:27 am

The woman's eyes seemed to gleam as Jinn spoke. From his collar, her hand moved to his ear and she'd yank him harder until his face was just lower than hers.

"Oi, is it going to take me breaking your legs so that you stay in bed, Ginger boy?" she said sharply. "If you're not in the infirmary by the time I'm done here, I'm putting you on a sugar ban and you can bet every time you so much have the scent of gingerbread on you, you're going to be put on stocks care of me. Compris?"

Still holding his ear, she looked at the four with an exasperated expression.

"Anyways, I don't have that many questions to ask since I was already taking note of what Brettman here said," she said. "But I will need to know your purpose for being at the premise in the first place, personal information,and ways we can contact you should we need to learn more. I'll start with this, are you two from Aldmerrow or visiting?"

Unfortunately for Higini, the woman would notice his staring. She'd offer a soft smile.

"My eyes are up here, boy," she said matter-of-factly.

She then looked at Goibniu.

"McCrae," Veiller said sharply. "I don't even know what you're doing here. You're an officer. Get your ass over to Richard's office. He'll want to talk to you."

By now Goibniu would know Richard was the first name of the Chief Commander.

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Day 03: After Midnight [Plot/Closed] - Page 2 Tumblr_ncmr4jp0921swxxv6o1_1280
    Grimoire
    Grimoire

Post by Grimoire on Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:04 am

"You demon!" Jinn cried out. "Urg, fine. I'm going, I'm going!"

Jinn hobbled off looking even worse than before somehow.
    Sunnivale
    Sunnivale

Post by Sunnivale on Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:20 am

Cassima turned to Higini when he was caught looking at Veiller, and she gave him a soul piercing stare at him over what he had done.

Almost to say that Cassima will never forget what he had just done!

Shen then happily turned back towards Veiller as she began to order people around as well as her saying that she will begin to question them.

"So what's the first question?" She asked the Expiate officer.

Which was whether she was from Aldmerrow or from anywhere else.

"Uhh..." Cassima started to sweat.

"What would happen... If I say i'm from outside this region?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:50 pm