A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

Stahlmin 99 [Claes, Goib]

KitKet
    KitKet

Stahlmin 99 [Claes, Goib] - Page 4 Empty Re: Stahlmin 99 [Claes, Goib]

Post by KitKet on Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:07 am

Kiara tapped a finger to her chin, her head tilting and face scrunching up. "From what I read. Many situations like that are born out of passion...Like, she would take off his shirt to inspect the would, her hand would start to trail down and bing bang boom she's pregnant." She froze a moment. "At least thats what I assume would happen. The books never get into the aftermath." She shrugged, her own blush starting to form at the thought.

As Goibniu began talking and talking and talking and talking, Kiara's mind began to wander, also her feet.

She left, giving Claes' hand a sudden pull to try and get her to come with. (OF COURSE, she gave Marthe a happy wave before leaving)

This was taking too long, and honestly they were losing time here. She'd just traipse over to special ops and tell them to give their reports. A quick visit and they could make up for lost time while Goibniu and Marthe bing bang boom.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:50 am

Kiara would slowly see the red spreading across Claes' face only deepen in hue.

"A-aahh...I don't think that...that...errm!! Ah, McCrae is right! We should head to the Sp-Special...Special Unit...ah..."

Claes' voice trailed off and she looked to the side. Sex was a topic she RARELY ever talked or ever wanted to discuss. For her, it was an extremely private matter, and Claes was practically private about every aspect of her life. Talking about it so blatantly, especially about someone like Goibniu that Claes had NO desire to think about doing the hanky panky, made her feel a little light-headed.

She noticed Kiara blushing too, but it was hard to tell if this was because she was embarrassed about the topic or just because she didn't know what the books said.
    Claes scratched her head nervously and looked down.

Fortunately, the three were on their way to the Special Unit now and that would perhaps break the uncomfortable topic.

They three would head up a set of stairs and take a left in the building before coming to a double-door that had a plaque reading Special Unit's Department on the top. The first thing they'd hear was boisterous laughter.

"Oh, you should have SEEN his face! Alphonse basically burned the car into nothing!"

"E-eh...it was better than having to chase him by vehicle..."

"Then maybe you should have just, I dunno, cast a spell on the wheels?"

"I-it's not that easy!"

The moment they were in earshot, Claes pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Oh boy..." she said. "Better brace yourselves, you guys. If you thought Officer Miris was overwhelming, then you'll find this ten times more the case."

Claes would open the door and it would open to an office full of desks. The place was, in contrast to Officer Miris' department, just pristine. Intricate wallpaper and polished wood lined the office. A chandelier dangled from above. Instead of desks and chairs, the first thing they would see were a bunch of couches and chaises where a handful of Expiate officers were just lounging about.

The moment they'd walk in, their eyes would go right to the trio and just stare at them curiously in silence. A pale, dark-haired young man with stunning dark blue eyes leaned forward to see them better.

"Uh...can we help you?"

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Stahlmin 99 [Claes, Goib] - Page 4 Tumblr_ncmr4jp0921swxxv6o1_1280
    Silverion
    Silverion

Post by Silverion on Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:33 am

A portion of Kiara's conversation did manage to reach his ears, and it only confounded the Enkidu even more, completely unaware of the rather risque nature of the topic, and the admittedly rather childish mannerisms she used to talk about it, further confusing the man. However, seeing how Claes chose to not engage her directly, Goibniu refrained from bringing it up again, and instead the staunchly headed towards the Special Ops.

Approaching the area got them inadventively close to a conversation that prompted Claes to express exasperation. "Ah, don't say something like that Officer Alfson, the staff at the Special Ops are one of the most specialized and essential members of the Expiate. They are definitely not people to underestimate!" He said, his cheery tone seemingly showing that he either forgot, or ignores the fact that most people in the Special Ops tends to give him... a rather poor treatment.

And once they entered, one of the officers spoke to them with a very confused expression. "Ah, Officer Chastain! Sorry to bother you and your colleagues, but our visit here is two-fold! We have come to deliver these reports from a previous mission, coming straight from the top!" He said, showing one of the sheets of paper they were given. "And also, we are here to show our newest recruit around, teach her the ropes and such! Say hello to Cadet Ferro here."

Last edited by Silverion on Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet on Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:04 pm

"Hmm..." Kiara crossed her arms and thought as they simply moved on. Claes didn't respond to what she had said and neither did Goibniu. Was she wrong? She'd...need to study more on this.

On the topic of the Special Ops, Kiara grew INCREDIBLY excited. They were the best of the best! She'd wanted to see them since day one! Well truth be told, she wanted to tour the place since day one...but THEY WERE ON THE LIST! "Ooooo, they sound like fun!" She chirped, Claes' words only making her more excited.

When they finally arrived, Goibniu quickly took the lead. He was direct and expedient, which Kiara really liked an-

Oh...

Goibniu's words were quickly drowned out as she ACTUALLY looked at the man. He was...utterly gorgeous. She didn't expect that at all. She'd figured they'd be all battle hardened warriors with abs on their abs but...this guy looked better fit for a runway.

Oh wait...She was staring and she just got introduced! She quickly snapped a salute. "Cadet Ferro at your service! I have many questions!"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:52 am

[Some background music]

"Oh, it's the deer," the one Goibniu had addressed as Officer Chastain said in a bored tone.

When Goibniu explained their purpose for being here, however, the unit stared at him with wide eyes in disbelief. Their attention, however, quickly turned to Kiara and there would be an unsettling silence in the room.

Claes picked up onto this rather fast.

Gah..why did Goibniu open his big mouth? He should have left this me. Now they're gonna look at us like weirdos and--

"Ahhhhh, how cuuuuuuuuteee~!" a chipper voice exclaimed.

From behind Officer Chastain leaning over, a bespectacled girl with short dark hair framing her face and fringed bangs jumped up and rushed over to Kiara to touch her face. Her gold-colored eyes shone with interest.

"Claaaes, why have you brought us such a cutiiiee!?" the girl said as she attempted to grasp Kiara's face at both sides and examine her head. "Look at her cute pigtails, and her eyes! Whaaaaa~! How old are you? How new are you here? Are you liking it here? Do you want to go on a mission with me? Can I adopt you?"

The girl was practically bombarding Kiara with questions and tried petting her hair and would even try hugging her and pressing her tight to her chest which Kiara would find...really soft and squishy if she let it happen. Claes looked at the girl trying to examine Kiara in aversion, her eye twitching and a grimace on her face.

"O-Officer Glas, please don't...do that...uwah!"

The bespectacled girl quickly went from Kiara to hugging Claes.

"Claaaeeees! I missed you!" Officer Glas said. "Why haven't you visited me? You're not mad about that time I tried to put make-up on you, are you? Also, you really need to do something about your skin. Your pores are huge!"

Kiara and Goibniu would notice Claes getting red as Officer Glas squished her face and peered closely at her nose. Claes made what could only be described as a long, drawn-out croaking sound and her eyes were constricted to near dots.

Meanwhile, the other officers started getting up from their seats. Officer Chastain, who towered at a stunning 6'3" swiped the papers from Goibniu with a yawn.

"Let's see here..." he pulled out a pair of glasses and put them on, two gold-framed round lenses barely staying on the tip of his nose. As he read the paper, he groaned and slapped them back against Goibniu's chest. "Tell them we're not interested in doing this. I'm sure a clerk can fill out our paperwork for us."

"Oh, come now, it can't be that bad!" a softer, and politer voice came from one of the plush chairs. It was a boy that was a few inches taller than Goibniu and lanky in built, who had soft but feminine features and white hair. He looked no older than Claes, Kiara, and Goibniu, which was odd considering that Special Unit members had to climb considerable ranks before they could get a position in the department.

"Oh, it quite is, Alphie," Officer Chastain said. Chastain leaned forward to look at Goibniu in the eye, a small, smug smile on his face. "Say, you wouldn't mind doing this for  us, would you, McCrae? I'm sure we can arrange for you to get a nice, fun mission if you help us out. Maybe we can even offer your protection from all those jealous officers eyeing little nursey in the infirmary, hm?"

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Silverion
    Silverion

Post by Silverion on Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:45 am

His cheery smile slowly lowered to a smaller, more cautious one, as Chastain addressed him in a matter that was, well, rather racist. He was always willing to try and not make such a big deal about it considering he was the only Enkidu officer in the organization. Or at least, of their current HQ. But that didn't mean it wasn't easy to stomach it, even if this was preferable from being outright attacked by monsters like out of control Walpurgis. "Eeh..." He was going to try to reply, but Glas' gushing of Kiara, and later Claes, made him regain a bit of his composure, amused by the officer's antics.

"Hah, be careful Officer Glas, or you will render our partners unconscious due to lack of oxygen."
    He said, as Chastain walked up to him and incidentally towered over Goibniu, taking the paper and barely glancing it before giving them back to the Enkidu in a less than proper manner. "What the-?" Even if the Special Unit had a tendency of curtailing reports in such a manner, Goibniu thought it was all just hearsay and even defamation from the lower rank officers, but to see it in the flesh was definitely surprising and concerning to him. "But it is paramount that the proper personal fills these papers!" He retorted, suddenly being backed by another Special Unit, a chap that looked considerable younger (and more effeminate) than most men in the room.

And Chastain doubled down on his laziness, by making an offer to the Enkidu in exchange of filling out the papers for them. "Missions...?" He couldn't help but look a bit starry eyed at the prospect of participating in a mission with one of the best branches of the Expiate, daydreaming about daring rescues, the destruction of the wicked, and bringing peace and prosperity to innocents. But at the same time, could he really accept lying to the bureaucracy of the same organization he aimed to serve? "... What? Why would they feel jealous over being tended at the infirmary? It's ideal to give the nurses a lesser workload!"

And of course, he failed to grasp what he meant at the end.
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet on Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:29 pm

Kiara was MORE than a bit surprised as a woman suddenly ran up to her and began examining her face and asking a bunch of questions. Kiara, at first, was ecstatic that a member of special ops was taking such an interest in her. Her eyes sparkled as she quickly answered each question with gusto. "I'm seventeen! This is my first week! I love it here! Uwaah that would be great and of course!" Her brain hitched suddenly at the last question. Wait had she?

Before she could think about it too hard, she found her face pulled against something QUITE soft. Kiara's eyes widened briefly before she realized what was happening. Oddly enough, she offered no resistance, only getting a confused look on her face. Her brow furrowed. She didn't hate this, in fact she was pretty comfortable, but the question was WHY Glas was doing this....

As she came to her realization, Glas quickly lunged at Claes. Had she lost interest so easily!?!? That was fair though, Claes was pretty amazing herself. She was about to say something/ try to help Claes when something caught her attention. A certain thing a certain someone said. Kiara spun on her heel, stomped over and swiped the papers from Goibniu. She'd look at Chastain with a small smile before pushing the papers back into his gut with a little bit too much force. "Are they letting anyone into special ops now? I thought you were the best of the best, people to look up to. Pushing your reports onto subordinates and bribing them? Lazy and corruptible. Could it be you just don't know how to write? Have you snuck onto this team? No? Then do your freaking job and set an example for the rest of us."

Despite the fact that she was by far the shortest in the room, Kiara seemed absolutely ready to force the man in front of her to do the paperwork.
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:06 pm

The white-haired officer Chastain had referred to as "Alphie" made a small chuckle at Goibniu's remark.

"Wow, you're really clueless, aren't you?" he said. "Just ignore him. Glas and I can handle these and--"

Thud!

The moment Kiara smacked the papers at Chastain's abdomen, she'd be met with a dull sound. Despite his layers of clothing, she'd feel just how hard and toned his abdomen was and that she hadn't even caused him to flinch at the force. Everyone that wasn't Chastain looked with wide eyes. Claes, her face half-buried in Glas' chest hug, practically horrified.

When Kiara started talking, Chastain merely arched an eyebrow. He raised a hand before lightly tapping at Kiara's hand. To Kiara's surprise, she'd feel her wrist join would go limp and her arm would feel almost elastic. The papers would fall to the floor, slowly descending while her whole arm went numb and unfeeling.

"Such a big angry voice for such a tiny thing," Chastain said.

His tall figure would tower over her, his shadow stretching practically beyond her. His blue eyes shone and a sardonic smile crept onto his face.

"I know what I'm capable of, pigtails, so I know what is and what isn't worth my time," he said. Despite his voice being warm and velvety in quality, there was a cold harshness to it. "And someone who's been called in for delinquency should very well know that what she's doing is being a certain black pot to a kettle."

As Kiara would look at his eyes, she'd notice just how deeply blue they were. They were like lapis lazuli in color. Rich, vibrant, and...she'd notice that patterns seemed to be swimming in his eyes. Small fish or spirals. It was a kaleidoscope where tiny shapes shifted.

She'd feel herself getting sleepy, and her anger would start fading.

"But it's understandable you don't know anything about the Expiate just yet, child," he said. "Perhaps...you would like to fill our papers and learn more about things hm?"

Kiara's mind would fuzz and she'd find that his voice was no longer haughty, but warm and inviting. Pleasant.

"So, what do you say, pigtai--"

"Chastain!"

Like the clear chime of a bell, Kiara would come to. She'd notice Chastain straighten up as another figure emerged from the doorway leading deeper into the office. There stood a woman whom Kiara and Goibniu would only be able to describe as stunning. A tall woman with golden blonde and azure colored eyes was glaring. Despite being clothed heavily in a swallow-tail blue and silver coat, a ruffled blouse, and white trousers, her voluptuous figure was more than apparent. Her hair was placed in a tight bun, though loose strands stylishly hung from the front. She wore practically no make-up save for crimson red lipstick that emphasized the sharp straight line her scowl was forming. Goibniu would recognize her, but Kiara probably would have seen her only now.

Chastain cleared his throat and brushed back his bangs.

"Apologies, Captain," he murmured with a sideways glance.

The woman's eyes softened and she'd let out an exasperated sigh.

"I told you not to use your hypnosis on fellow Expiate members," she said tiredly. "Anyways, what's this all about?"

A few Cartic marks glowed on the floor, causing the papers to shoot up and arrange themselves orderly in her two hands.

"Ah, a report," she said. "Glas?"

"Yes?"

Glas had straightened up, but was still very much hugging Claes who was trying to pull herself away.

"You should be able to fill this, right? With your eidetic memory and all?"

Glas saluted.

"Yes, Captain!" she said. "But, oh, can I do it later? Claes and this new girl are soooo cute! And the new girl said she'd let me adopt her too! Please, please, please?"

Similar to Claes, the blonde woman's eyebrows furrowed in what could only be confusion.

"I-if that's what you want," she said.

The woman would then look over to Kiara. Whatever intimidation Chastain had would not compare to the glare she sent. But to Kiara's surprise, it was quick to vanish in lieu of a small, soft smile. The woman would walk over, her sharp heels thudding on the carpet ground. She'd lean forward to meet Kiara at eye level.

"Hello, there," she said warmly. "You must be Kiara, right? Velhesca's told me a lot about you."

She'd also notice Goibniu and look at him brightly.

"Ah, McCrae,  you're here too? It's been awhile. I hope my officers haven't been giving you three trouble?"

"H-he...help me!" Claes was trying to say as she was squished tighter.

"Glas?"

"Hm?"

"Please stop suffocating Alfson. You know she's claustrophobic."

Glas would salute and let go, albeit not without pouting. Claes meanwhile gasped for air, holding her chest and trying to steady herself.

"Haa...thank...thank you...I'm gonna...pass out on the chair now."

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Silverion
    Silverion

Post by Silverion on Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:11 am

Goibniu grimaced a bit when Kiara accused the Special Ops members as corruptible and lazy, surprised by the sheer disregard she had. True, he didn't approve of Chastain trying to skirt around responsibility, but that was a rather damning accusation to make, no? However, Chastain wouldn't take this comment kindly, as he went towards Kiara and chastised her for her words, his own comments becoming rather... unsettling by the second. "Ahh... Officer Chastain, I don't think you should..." He said, unsure over how to proceed, and completely unaware of the kind of magic he was applying on Kiara.

Luckily, someone of authority stepped in to solve the matter, none other than Captain Veiller, Richard's older sister, a figure that would strike fear and a strange of arousal in the hearts of wrongdoers. Goibniu's features relaxed when she managed to talk Chastain into releasing Kiara, surprised to hear that he was using hypnotism. "Cadet, are you alright? Get your bearings." He said, standing close to her and checking she was still conscious enough. "Officer! Hypnotizing others is dangerous and prohibited! What were you thinking??"

And then, the captain turned towards him, making Goibniu give her a smile. "It would appear that they were too... enthusiastic about our arrival. But thanks to you, we might have safe passage now." He said, as he turned to Claes, who was still prisoner of Glas' bosom. "Well... hopefully not too late."
    KitKet
    KitKet

Post by KitKet on Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:52 pm

Kiara, despite her arm suddenly going numb and limp, still had several words to say to the asshole in front of her, several points to make, sever counters to his stupid assertions. The haughty piece of garbage in front of her would...would...

Kiara's anger slowly began to slip from her as she looked into his eyes. It was odd, she saw these swirling shapes. His words began to make a lot more sense. She understood, his skills lay elsewhere...She was good at things like notation and bookkeeping. Besides, it would be an honor to work under someone so nice an-

And then the warm feelings, the whispering thoughts, the relaxed feelings. They all went away. She was left standing there, confused. Someone mentioned 'hypnosis' and it all clicked in her head. Kiara would begin to pale, her wide eyes looking down at the ground. She'd fallen right in. No modicum of resistance. He'd had her like putty. She would've done anything...anything. Slowly a hand raised, beginning to scratch the area just above her brow in frustration.

Disgusting. Pathetic. She should have more will than this. She wasn't some CHILD. Stupid, stupid, stupid. She barely heard anyone else's words, she didn't care. This asshole just got away with being a lazy shit and would most likely get away with more. Stupid, stupid, stupid, st-

A stinging sensation in her eye drew her out of her thoughts. She blinked hard, wiping her eye with the back of her hand. Pulling away, she saw red. Blood. The others in the room, by now, would see that Kiara had scratched so hard that she had up and clawed the skin above her eyebrow open. She looked at her own hand in stunned silence, her vision once again going dark and blood tried to seep into her blue eye. She closed it, wiping again before suddenly seeming to notice the new person in the room. She was...

"I'm going to go finish our assignment." She said flatly, walking around the woman and making her way to the door. Quietly, she reached back, her hand disappearing behind her collar as she touched her tattoo. There was a brief flash, a moment of silence and then a horrible sizzling noise. Anyone able to see would see the wound above Kiara's eye seeming to cauterize itself and then begin to heal. From the look on her face, it wasn't exactly painless. Still, she ignored it, opened the door and stormed out of the room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:38 pm