Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

I Am the One

KitKet
    KitKet

I Am the One - Page 5 Empty Re: I Am the One

Post by KitKet Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:34 pm

Surprisingly, it seemed that Dorrance was keen on staying after all! Ren was quite pleased with herself. Chances were, the business hadn't been so important. Either that, or Ren was far more important than she thought.

Well, Ren wasn't to dwell on such matters. Currently, a beautiful woman was nestled up against her, taking the day to simply spend time with her lover. She couldn't very well disappoint her after making such a sacrifice! "Oh?" Ren grinned as Dorrance played along. "My Lady, you're so kind to worry about a simple bard such as I." As she spoke, Ren's hand moved and lightly cupped Dorrance's cheek. "You must allow me to pay you back~" She whispered playfully before kissing her once again.

She could get used to this...

Suddenly, there was a knocking at the door, because OF COURSE there would be.

Thankfully, any sour emotions brought by Viola, were quickly pushed aside by Dorrance up and committing to spend the day with Ren. Ren's heart skipped a beat as Dorrance winked at her. Still, she couldn't wipe the contended smile from her face. She couldn't believe that had been so easy. If Ren was a noble, she'd probably NEVER get anything done.

She sighed happily as Dorrance kissed her and nestled close once more. Her eyes closed again and she began to relax. "I dare say it's more than wonderful my dear." She giggled lightly. "Today is already bordering on perfect." She'd gently kiss the top of Dorrance's head and giggle once more. "Though I miiiight require a few more kisses. Simply to make certain I'm correct!"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

I Am the One - Page 5 Empty Re: I Am the One

Post by Lilac Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:59 am

Dorrance couldn't resist smiling every time Ren kissed her affectionately, whether it was on her lips, head, or elsewhere. She giggled as well when Ren teased her about requiring more kisses, to which she pulled the bard even closer and kissed her deeply.

"Whatever you want, my bard~" Dorrance said lovingly. She stroked a finger against Ren's chest and smiled at her playfully. "Kisses or otherwise~"

She'd kiss Ren tenderly several more times before settling to just snuggling her with her eyes closed. Dorrance couldn't remember any instance in her life that felt as nice as she did feel now. She loved Ren's warmth, her scent, her softness. She loved the gentle light coming from outside, the contrast of the crisp air with the coziness of her sheets and her new beloved, it all felt perfect. This was definitely worth staying in.

A crevice in the back of her mind tried to whisper doubts about how this couldn't last, that after today, it would all be gone, but for once Dorrance decided not to care. She trusted Ren, and even if they didn't get to snuggle the next day in the brink of the autumn season, she would always have this memory.

With that, she slowly started to close her eyes and rest in Ren's arms, assured no harm would come to her as she did.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:09 pm