Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

Voodoopunk [Closed- Goibniu/Claes the BEST COP TEAM EVER]

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Voodoopunk [Closed- Goibniu/Claes the BEST COP TEAM EVER] - Page 7 Empty Re: Voodoopunk [Closed- Goibniu/Claes the BEST COP TEAM EVER]

Post by Lilac Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:52 am

The attacker yelled as Goibniu's bullet grazed his leg. He'd buckle over and fall down. Goibniu would start making a clear passage towards the stairs, but everyone was still hot on his tail. It would be then that he heard a giant, inhuman screeching wail. If he looked back, he'd notice that the golem that Arabella had created was now basically swatting everyone back as she sat on its shoulder. However, people were starting to outnumber her as more followers came from corridors around the room.

Goibniu would eventually reach the dark tunnel and sense Claes waking up. Her eyes clapped open.

"M-McCrae?" she mumbled. She tried to stretch and realized she was being carried. Her eyes widened. "Why..where are we?"
    Silverion
    Silverion

Voodoopunk [Closed- Goibniu/Claes the BEST COP TEAM EVER] - Page 7 Empty Re: Voodoopunk [Closed- Goibniu/Claes the BEST COP TEAM EVER]

Post by Silverion Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:01 am

Well, maybe it didn't puncture his leg, but at the very least the shot was enough to throw the tackling man off balance, allowing Goibniu to run past the other cult members harmlessly. Of course, he wasn't able to do anything to stop them, and soon began chasing after him. And he would have been more worried, if it weren't for the fact the golem began to swipe harder at the enemies, allowing him a safer passage away. Of course, he did note that the flow of members seemed to be endless, and soon enough the golem would be overwhelmed. On one hand he wanted to see if he could help her mitigate the problem, but he knew that as long as he was carrying Claes, she'd be in danger if he tried jumping into the fray.

As they reached the dark tunnel where they came from, Cleans began to stir in his arms. "Ah, Officer! Good timing. Or should I say, bad timing?" He said, as he kept making his way across the sewers. "It is kind of a long story, but to put it bluntly? You are being saved from being a magical plaything. Now hold your strength, you are still wounded!"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:21 am

"Timing? Sewers?" Claes mumbled.

Her eyes started to close again, and she groaned.

Just as Goibniu would reach the end of sewers, a figure would drop down from the manhole above.

"Stop in the name of the alliance!" a voice...squeaked?

The voice was that of a young boy's, nervous and angry.

Goibniu would see a boy about sixteen years old or so with fluffy red hair wearing a scarf. However, looking at the rest of his clothes, he wore an Expiate coat. His bright green, catlike eyes stared at Goibniu nervously and a pistol was raised. The boy shook.

"R-release the officer right this moment! If you don't, I''ll shoot!"

Suffice to say, the boy didn't recognize Goibniu at all. The fact he wasn't wearing his uniform did not help.
    Silverion
    Silverion

Post by Silverion Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:46 am

"Well..." He began, when he decided that explaining things as he tried to make a run for it wasn't the best choice. "Save your strength, Officer! Once we are out, I will explain everything." He hoped that would be enough to quell her curiosity, as he began looking at familiar terrain. Ah, they must be getting close to the exit!

However, a new obstacle presented itself, in the form of a rather young officer. Goibniu was surprised by his youth, and the fact it was pointing a weapon at him. "Ah, wait! Wait a moment!" He said, trying to not accidentally throw Claes. "Lad, I'm an officer! Don't worry!" He then realized that one reason he may not recognize him is the fact he was still wearing the cultists' robes, which for a moment slipped his mind. "Ahh... this is not what it looks like! I am just, incognito! So that I could rescue my fellow officer!"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:22 am

The boy flinched when Goibniu spoke and his eyes looked...teary even. Wait, was this boy on the verge of crying. Whoever, when he squinted and looked at Goibniu closer, he seemed to calm down.

"W-wait...are you that new Enkidu officer?" he asked. He didn't exactly put his gun down, but he did lower the barrel slightly.

Meanwhile, Claes shifted in Goibniu's arms and opened her eyes, gasping.

"McCrae!" she said as if waking up for the first time. "I--you--the cultists! Where are the cultists!?"

The boy flinched a bit Claes walking up.

"O-Officer Alfson!" the boy said. "Are you okay? I-is this guy really an officer?"
    Silverion
    Silverion

Post by Silverion Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:15 am

"Yeah! It's me!" Even being called 'new' felt odd to him, Goibniu liked to believe he was there for longer. But that didn't matter, what mattered is that the kid managed to at least recognize him to some extent. "But quickly, we must go! Before-" And then, Claes stirred on his arms, regaining consciousness at last.

Seeing how Claes seemed adamant on wanting to know what was going on, he'd have to give her something quick to chew on while they get out. "They are being taken care of. An ally accompanied me to deal with them, while I took you out of there." He said, before turning back to the kid. "She's dealing with them using a Golem. I want... I want to go back to see if she's okay, but I can't with a hurt officer! That's why you must let me pass!"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:00 pm

"Y-yes, he's an officer," Claes said before wincing. She grabbed onto her side. It seemed that whatever wound had been there had dried up but it wasn't fully healed.

The boy hesitated for a moment before Goibniu pressed on that he needed someone to help Claes as an ally was fighting off the other bad guys.

"Ally?" the boy said. And then, almost as quickly as he had started panicking and being teary-eyed, the boy's irises dulled and he scowled.

"I understand," he said, his voice lowering considerably.

He quickly moved to Claes, whom Goibniu was still carrying.

"Lower her down," the boy said.

Once Goibniu complied, the boy would reveal a cross he wore around his neck with a large blue stone at the center. Raising it, Cartic marks revealed and a bright light surrounded Claes' wound. Claes winced for a moment but would suddenly feel much more at ease. When she looked at the hole where the wound had been, her skin was intact.

"Officer Alfson, stay here," the boy directed. "Someone will be down shortly for you."

He murmured into what looked like an earring that was glowing bright blue as well. He then pointed to Goibniu.

"Follow me, officer."

As the two would start jogging deeper into the tunnel, the commotion downstairs would get even louder. The two would hear footsteps slamming against the metal stairs before reaching the end of the tunnel. There were more of the cultists.

"There!" one cultist said as they pointed at Goibniu.

They started running towards them.
    Silverion
    Silverion

Post by Silverion Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:54 am

Thankfully, the boy finally seemed to understand he was one of them, although Goibniu couldn't help but notice how he made a sudden shift from weary to... practically emotionless. He was about to question it, but due to how they were pressed for time, he couldn't do much outside of listening to him, and lowering Claes down. The boy would then administer his magic to heal her up, a relief for the Enkidu.

But then, the boy told Claes to stay where she was, and then Goibniu to follow him. "Follow? But the exit is right there!" He said, pointing at the manhole above where the boy crawled in from. It was a strange request indeed, but again, pressed for time. He had no choice but to comply for now, after all, the young one was part of the Expiate, right? "Alfson, tell the officers to pick up the clothes on those barrels, those are mine and our ally's!" He said, as he chose to follow the boy along the tunnels. Their trip would eventually take them to the end of the tunnels, only to encounter more of the cultists waiting for them! "Blazes, they are too many!"
    Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:22 am

"W-wait...I should go with you--"

Claes stopped midway and winced. She sighed. There was no point arguing with the two, was there? She gave Goibniu a brisk nod.

"Be careful," she said before they headed off.

By the time they reached the tunnel, the cultists started heading in their direction. The boy's face had shifted from crying to a stony and grave expression. He didn't seem fazed at all at the new arrivals. Instead, he raised up a hand and clutched his fist in the air.

Goibniu would feel the ground beneath him shake. The ground split open and the cultists began to fall. Just for they could, however, a network of marks splayed across the ground and created a form of net wrapping around them. The group of cultists would find themselves lying on the ground, bound.

"Let's go forward!" the boy barked.

Goibniu would follow as they came to the stairs now. The only problem was it was broken. Arabella was still sitting atop the shoulder of her golem as it knocked people back and forth. However, cultists were firing at it nonstop. There were only a handful that were still conscious and fighting, though. Many of them lied on the floor unconscious...or perhaps worst. Some, meanwhile, were fleeing the scene.

The boy squinted as he looked at the scene.

"What entropy..." he murmured.

Meanwhile, Goibniu would notice that Arabella's golem was beginning to lower down. It wasn't long before it was on its knees. Arabella jumped off of her golem as it disintegrated, but she was now being circled by the bad guys.

Silverion
    Silverion

Post by Silverion Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:02 am

"Lad, do you have some plan against them?" Goibniu said, desperately reloading his gun as he saw the many cultists get closer and closer to them. Luckily, the boy was able to cast some sort of magic attack that managed to ensnare their attackers, as he apparently opened a hole in the ground, and through the use of an ethereal net, caught them all in one fell swoop. "Oh! Watch out, we are still underneath the city!" It was quite effective, but if they weren't careful, such holes could cause the tunnels to collapse, and pretty much open a hole in the city. Not good!

As they continued their run, Goibniu realized that they had practically gone in a circle, due to them reaching a set of stairs which lead to the ground zero of the event; Arabella and the Golem fighting off the numerous cultists. This was a complete disaster, the woman was stuck fighting them all at the same time, and her companion seemed weaker with each strike dealt to it, until eventually he noticed it began to pretty much succumb to the wounds. If only he had some way to deal with them all at the same time, or at least some way to remove her out of harm's way, which made him turn to the boy. "Hey, do you mayhaps have something to bring her to us? She stands no chance alone!" Goibniu said, as he saw Arabella discard the now disappearing Golem.

Surely putting a civilian in danger is going to go on his record.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:01 pm