A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

Voodoopunk [Closed- Goibniu/Claes the BEST COP TEAM EVER]

Lilac
    Admin

Re: Voodoopunk [Closed- Goibniu/Claes the BEST COP TEAM EVER]

Post by Lilac on Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:11 am

Claes couldn't help but narrow her eyes as the woman questioned McCrae. They definitely weren't supposed to be chit-chatting with the people crossing the border, after all, and with Goibniu being too welcome to chat, he was an easy target for suddenly being stabbed or blasted with magic. Claes, however, kept her eye out.

The woman could feel Claes' eyes boring into her, but ignored her and didn't bother to even greet her with a glance. Instead, she chuckled at Goibniu's answer.

"How fascinating!" she said. "And what a charming young man you are. That said, it is nice to hear that you, I, Enkidu, and men, are all but working together to keep the peace and protect from Walpurgis threats. Makes me feel a little safer...and my hair a little less likely to frizz!"

Claes rolled her eyes.

"I believe you're clear, Madam," she said curtly. "You are free to pass."

Claes used a Cartic mark to raise the boomstick up and let her through. The woman walked in and tipped her hat slightly, an odd gesture for a woman as it was considered more of a "man's" thing.

"Well, thank you for letting me pass~" she said. "I'll make sure to try and not to get lost again."

She started stepping forward, but then refrained as if forgetting something.

"Oh, before I forget" she said turning to them. "Since you were so nice to me, I should warn you that I heard some talk amongst a few youngsters. Something about a 'movement' taking place later at three o' clock in the Parchens square. Not sure if it means anything, but best to be careful, right?"

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Silverion

Post by Silverion on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:24 am

"Indeed! Quite good that we can different strides can align themselves for the sake of bringing peace to the land." Goibniu replied, feeling rather glad to hear that someone believed that an equal and prosperous world was possible. A sentiment that was so rarely echoed nowadays, that it might have distracted him from his duties for a moment due to waxing poetic about it.

Luckily, Claes was doing her job and confirmed the woman was free to pass, giving the two a bow and a thank you. The way she tipped her hat was a bit off in terms of etiquette, but he paid no mind to it. "I hope you have a good day, madam." He said, when suddenly the woman gave them a warning, something about some mysterious reunion happening later today. "A 'movement'? That seems rather odd... Could you be so kind to tell us if you know anything else about it?" For her to mention that to the Expiate Officers meant that perhaps something was fishy about this reunion, perhaps something worth investigating?
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:56 am

The woman paused mid-exit and rubbed her chin thoughtfully.

"Well, they were singing a cute little ditty, that much I can tell you," she said. "How did it go again?"

She paused before raising a finger.

"Ah! Now I remember!" she said. She breathed in and murmured it in melody.

"In the movement, in the nights of dead and dance
    In the movement, the haunted held within our hands."

Claes arched an eyebrow.

"What is that even supposed to mean, though?' she said incredulously.

The woman shrugged.

"I'm not sure. It could just be a popular song among them younguns."

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Silverion

Post by Silverion on Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:14 am

As it turns out, the strange group seemed to have some sort of melody composed for their deeds, and the lady was kind enough to give them an exert of that. "Mmmmh..." Goibniu pondered the meaning of the words, as Claes seemed to not really understand whether they had some significance.

"Well, it might be an amateur-ish supposition, but perhaps this has a more, literal definition?" He suggested, giving his view to the women. "Perhaps 'in the nights of dead and dance' means that they must perform some sort of 'movement' during night time. And as for the 'haunted held within our hands' part, it believe it might be related to magic. But it is so vague, it could be anything..."

He then turned to the lady, and made her a question. "Is there anything you can tell us about this?"
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:05 am

Goibniu's suppositions only caused the young woman to shrug.

"I really have no idea," she said. "And that's really all I heard. Sorry, deary."

Claes would firmly touch Goibniu's arm before speaking to the woman herself.

"You're free to leave, Madame," she said. "Thank you for informing us. We'll keep an eye out from here."

The woman would once again bid them a good day. Claes carefully waited for her to leave entirely before pulling Goibniu closer and glaring at him.

"Are you out of your mind, McCrae?" she said in a sharp whisper. "You can't just go about giving your assumptions on a matter to just anyone. How do we even know if what she's saying is true? And if it is true, would it really be wise to tell her that you agree there might be some rebellious movement going on--something she could spread about to others and cause widespread panic??"

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Silverion

Post by Silverion on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:00 am

His moustache slightly deflated as the woman mentioned she had nothing to follow up on his theory. "Mmmh, I see. Whatever the case may be, I advice you practice caution, leave the sensitive matters to us." He said, as he suddenly felt an odd tugging on his arm, which turned out to be Claes.

He looked at her in a confused look on his face as she bid the woman farewell, and then suddenly pulled him to warn him not to run his mouth. "Huh? It was just harmless speculations, since based on the information she gave us, she already knows more than us." He said, trying to reason his behavior. "In any case, should we report this to our superiors so that they can look into the matter? If the lady decided to warn us about such odd outings, maybe it's something worth investigating."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:53 pm