Wiegenlied RPG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

2 posters

Day 01: Fighter's Guild Tournament Finals

Lilac
    Lilac
    Admin

Day 01: Fighter's Guild Tournament Finals  - Page 2 Empty Re: Day 01: Fighter's Guild Tournament Finals

Post by Lilac Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:38 am

Even if she was in a bad mode, Saki couldn't help but tilt her head and twitch her eye at the Zangen's enthusiasm and over-the-top setup for the fight.

"Ever think that maybe you should have made him sit in the corner once in awhile would have helped when he was your student?" Saki said to the doctor on the side.

When Zangen talked mechanics, Saki was disappointed to learn that she was going to have to work with the other two, and after the earlier talk with them, she kinda didn't want to. However, business was business, and she didn't come this far to not win. She decided to listen to the doctor and do her part.

"I'm an Enkidu, obviously," she said. "In all honesty, if I wanted to, I would have probably roared out the cage and just call it quits. But that's no fun. Anyways, I use gauntlets too, as you can see. They can propel forward for an extra boost, and can also charge with electricity to shock. I'm pretty durable on my own, and I can roar, which can probably help nullify any spell he directs at us, granted you two will have to keep your distance."
    A Certain Magical Gue

Day 01: Fighter's Guild Tournament Finals  - Page 2 Empty Re: Day 01: Fighter's Guild Tournament Finals

Post by A Certain Magical Gue Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:59 am

"Y-Yeah, that annoying behavior seems more like a failure on the teacher's part..." Gwyn added, joining Saki in chastising the man. This... wasn't exactly what she'd signed up for, she figured it'd just be a one winner sort of thing, but if they managed to overcome the man, then there'd be three, which... Agh, what's the point of joining a tournament with no clear-cut winner?!?! The dinner was nice, but recognition was the important thing! Recognition, and proximity to the pretenders! Before she could lament on that further, though, Zangen and Saki were busy spilling the beans on each other. Sure, they could do that, but some people weren't at such liberties.

"... I, uh, swing my sword. Really hard. And thrust, I-I guess," Gwyn said, "That's about it, though. If you got a plan that works into, I'm all ears, but if not, I guess I'll just... beat him up."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:24 pm