A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

Day 01 Fighter's Guild Tournament; prelude to the finals

Lilac
    Admin

Re: Day 01 Fighter's Guild Tournament; prelude to the finals

Post by Lilac on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:19 am

Saki would make her way to across the area until she found a young man with spiky brown hair wearing a wolf-fur vest over a blouse, trousers, and boots. He seemed to have been leaning against the wall and dozing off, but upon hearing Saki's heavy metal-clad boots stomping about, he opened one eye and smirked.

"And where the heck have you been?"

Saki pouted.

"Where the heck have you been?? I've been looking all over for you!" she chided. "I got you your stupid meade, and then I spilled it on these two people, and it was really embarrassing! And then I met this girl who appeared nice and uses a giant weapon, but now I find out she's just another rebel wannabe who wants to start another war, and I almost got set--no I GOT SET ON FIRE by this weird mustache man--and it's just been crazy!"

The young man chuckled.

"My bad," he said. "I thought I saw a weirdo going about so I followed him."

Saki's rabbit ears perked up.

"A weirdo?" she asked.

Upon him saying that, Saki suddenly remembered why they had come to the fight to begin with.

"Yeah," he said. "I thought I sensed a bit of Cantic activity in the area, but it's practically gone now. I lost track of it in all that hullaballo with the clown. Still..."

The man placed a hand over Saki's head and grinned.

"You made it to the finals, kid!" he said cheerfully. "What's it feel like?"

Saki looked to the side and sighed.

"To be honest? Crummy," she said.

The man looked genuinely surprised.

"Crummy? I thought you wanted to fight." he said.

Saki moved away from his hand and leaned against the wall, crossing arms in the same fashion as he did.

"Yeah, but I suddenly got reminded that people suck."

"They always have," he said.

"Yup. I just want this over with."

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Lilac
    Admin

Re: Day 01 Fighter's Guild Tournament; prelude to the finals

Post by Lilac on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:20 am

"I won't always need soldiers, you know!" Gwyn called back right before she dipped out of sight, "But I'll make sure to put on a good show for you, if you decide to only watch!"

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:36 am