A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

Gotta Get My Drink On!; [GF, otherwise Ask First]

Lilac
    Admin

Re: Gotta Get My Drink On!; [GF, otherwise Ask First]

Post by Lilac on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:02 am

The eyes of the officer opened wide when, as soon as the new liquid touched the bottom of the glass, a tiny burst of fire came from it. Such a display reminded him of combustion, and various tests he did to measure the correct amount of gunpowder to use for his firearm. Or at least it would remind him, if it wasn't for the fact that his mind was currently too clouded by the stupor caused by the alcohol.

He was definitely feeling more than just woozy, but he wasn't going to let himself be defeated by a stranger!

"Dowwn it fasht, aye aye sirr!" He said, doing a salute with one hand, and grabbing the shot with the other. Doing a deep breath, he looked at the glass, and then jerked his arm to gulp the content, not caring how noisy he was. He did a loud grunt as he liquid descended into his stomach, putting the shot glass back on the counter.

"I am great!" He announced, when suddenly, his stomach did a strange roar. "... Wow, whatishh happening?" Suddenly, he wasn't feeling as hot.

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:02 am

"That is called your body loathing you and everything you've put it through tonight," he said. Leaning over at the knocked-out Aleph and then back at Goibniu, he pulled a bucket from under the counter and placed it near the Enkidu. "Puke in here, not on my counter."

Aspen slammed her fist on the table.

"Hey! Wherssshh the neh round??" she said slurring.

The bartender looked at her.

"Ma'am, I think you all are done here," he said. "Your friend's knocked out. He should probably be brought upstairs and you would do well to do the same."

"Pah!" she said. "Him? He's a baby! A baby! I'm barely started. Unless Mr. Antlers here is gonna give up now."

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:03 am

"Isssh, ishs okay siiir! It might jushs be a shhlight rushtle, but zanks anywway!" Truly, despite starting to feel under the weather, his cheery disposition remained up. But then, the bartender said that it was enough, causing Aspen to feel angry. "Whhhat? Missy I believe you arrr mistaken. My guts are iron! My hand is iron! And I ainnt gonna give up anny time soon!" He said, before grabbing the glass shot, and showing it off to the bartender "Noow kind siir, would you pleesh fill it up with another of those, uuuuuh, Danules stuff you poured earlier?"

And with a goofy smile on his face, Goibniu dropped on the counter, his hand haphazardly letting the glass go. If Aspen or the bartender were to check, they might hear the sounds of the Enkidu snoring. While his departure was less dirty compared to Aleph's, Goibniu was officially out of the competition. Or at least, unless someone were to try and wake up him, something that would be rather complicated due to him being a heavy sleeper. Specially after drinking so much.

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:03 am

As Aspen turned and looked at Goibniu, she grinned widely.

"He...hehe...heh..."

Aspen slowly slammed her hands on the counter and climbed on top of it, before cackling loudly.

"HAHAHAHA! I KNEW IT! I WIN! HA! YOU'RE-YOU'RE ALL---"

The huntress lurched over and suddenly spewed out a torrent of vomit onto the counter surface, causing it to splatter on the bartender and the nearby hooded girl who was just about to search Aleph's pockets.

"Oh, you gotta be---!!" the bartender whined.

"Hey, thash---thash a nice color on you!" Aspen said as she got down before tumbling over and falling asleep on top of Goibniu.

The cleaning maid looked at the bartender and blinked.

"Should I Bartroff?"

The bartender sighed.

"Yes...please get Bartroff."

[END OF THREAD]

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:37 am