A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

Day 02: Bounty of the Harvest

Lilac
    Admin

Day 02: Bounty of the Harvest

Post by Lilac on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:42 pm

The first day may be when the accomplished food-servers show their stuff but day 2 is when people stampede then. As an unofficial rule of tradition every single food stall sell their foods with a 20% discount, making them the target to all penny-pinching gluttons. The aromas of meats and wines filled the air as the rows of stalls dished out servings like mad. The people were laughing and enjoying themselves until they had their fill and then they'd go back to the stalls and order more!

If there was a chance to run into new friends, this was it.

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Lilac
    Admin

Re: Day 02: Bounty of the Harvest

"Saints alive!"

As Goibniu explored the Fair during the second day, he found himself observing all the stalls of food that were present there. Many of the servings were of dishes he was familiar with, but many others were foreign to him, and as an aspiring cook, he was impressed by the available selections. He walked from stall to stall, merely observing what sort of options there were, making a mental note of what the dishes consisted on, their ingredients and such. He was so involved in his scanning, that there was a chance he might bump into someone.

After all, if there was a chance to learn new recipes, this was it.

Last edited by Lilac on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Lilac
    Admin

The place was bustling with people stuffing their faces. Meats and pastas and sweets from all over the nation were seen here. As Goibniu walked on, a small figure was walking backwards, stepping away from a kabob booth. The enkidu would find himself bumping into a young girl with a lamb kabob in each hand, her teeth sinking into the one held on her right.

"Uumf! Amf fo shry," she squeaked, her mouth full of lamb meat and green peppers. She was only about 5'3". The girl had red hair in a bob and bright green eyes. On her head she wore a pointed cap. She was wearing a sleeveless dress with a fur strap that hung around her neck and held to her outfit by a brooch. She wore detached sleeves that clutched to her forearms and knee-high boots.

The girl quickly swallowed her food. "I'm sorry! I didn't see you! Are you alright?"

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:43 pm

"THIEF!!!" Came a cry from somewhere among the food stalls. "SOMEONE STOP THAT GIRL!!"

A small figure was rushing towards Goibniu and the young woman. Clutched in her arms were several loaves of bread, with a bun of some kind stuffed in her mouth. Flying over her head was a black bird of some kind that was keeping pace with her. When she was near the two, the girl would throw one of the loaves into the air, where the bird caught it and then flew off in another direction, while the girl clutched the other two loaves in her hands and with a quick right step, she would quickly hop five feet to her left, narrowly missing the two, and for a split second, she looked over at Goibniu, a green and red eye, each with a separate pupil narrowed at him, before she broke eye contact and continued to run.

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:43 pm

"Huh, I believe I should probably ask what kind of seasoning does this chef u-" Goibniu mused to himself, when suddenly, his train of thought was interrupted by a bump with someone else.

He fell to the floor with a "Oof!" escaping him, as he looked who was the other person involved in the crashing. Goibniu made a small gasp as he saw that it was merely a young girl in the middle of eating. "Oh my! Apologies young lass, I was being careless in my walk." He said, as he got up and extended his left arm to help her. "No need to apologize, I am fine! But what about you?"

However, a sudden scream caused Goibniu's focus to break again, as someone was apparently attacked by a thief! He turned his head several times, but was only able to catch a glimpse of the theif when she hopped close to the both of them. It was brief, but he swore she had different colored eyes... How peculiar.

But there was no time to gawk at them, due to her leaving as soon as she came in. Of course, this had to be the thief that stranger called out, this wasn't something Goibniu couldn't let slip by! "Hey you, stop!" He yelled, as he began chasing the thief. He didn't know if the mysterious girl would follow or not, but his biggest worry was the thief. Hopefully she will understand.

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:44 pm

"Oh! I'm fine, but-" before the strange girl could finish, a loud scream was heard and an odd girl ran by. "H-Hey!" she yelled out as Goibniu ran after the thief, her hand outstretched after them. She seemed to disappear in the crowd as Goibniu quickly gained distance. It seemed the girl had no intention of running after some bread pilferer like Goibniu.

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content