A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

Night's Walk [Open]

Lilac
    Admin

Re: Night's Walk [Open]

Post by Lilac on Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:11 am

Mirai's usually smug expression turned wide with surprise as Cassima stood up and attempted to walk out. She scowled and slammed her hands on the table.

"But you agreed to it earlier!" Mirai said tersely. "I thought you wanted to bring your parents here, did you not? And don't you think this will give you a chance to prove yourself? It's not like I'm going to send you down there without a plan!"

But despite what she was saying, Cassima and Liseran were heading towards the door.

Mirai rushed onto her heels and swiftly, and rather unlike herself, hurled her body onto the door and looked at them seriously.

"Please, I wasn't finished! I was merely testing you! I didn't expect you to react so angrily! I really do mean good by asking you to go down there!"

Mirai looked at Liseran, an unusual desperation in her eyes.

"Dormirse, talk some sense into her, will you? In fact, you can guide her down there! That's half the reason why you're in this too!"

Liseran's brow furrowed.

"Oh, so you could use me?" she said.

Mirai frowned.

"Gods, you're difficult. Please, I ask you to reconsider. I can make it up to you two! Gold, prestige, information, you name it. I wouldn't be begging you if I had other options!"

Liseran looked at Mirai uneasily. It was true, though. Mirai had a huge amount of pride, and it wasn't like her to be desperate. Also seeing her pinned against the door made her look even more childish than she already did due to her features and attire. Still, she said nothing. She was not going to endanger Cassima in any way.

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Sunnivale

Post by Sunnivale on Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:30 am

Cassima stopped and turned to Mirai when she grew angry at her refusal to help her seek the information that she needed. "And what? Risk my job and my life as a student in this school? If my boss or any teacher finds out that I was trying to steal something in the archives, I could be punished. After I worked hard to get a place at this academy. Not to mention that my father is sick. He wouldn't survive such a trip to this region." Cassima informed Mirai as she tried to get to the door.

Only for Mirai to beat her to the door first, much to her annoyance. "Let us through. We are tired and must depart to our bed chambers post haste." Cassima requested, but smirked when she saw Mirai at her most vulnerable. She realised that she can use that to get her revenge.

"Anything huh?" Cassima smirk grew wider. "Ok Mirai. I might reconsider...

If you do one tiny little thing before I will help you."
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:38 am

Cassima's outbursts usually didn't bug Mirai and she was quick to retort, but the sudden shift of her eyes at the mention of Cassima's sick father made it apparent to Liseran that the blonde had failed to gather a bit of crucial information when making her bribe. With that said, Liseran was all for smirking and leaving Mirai in the dust now that Cassima seemed to be over the whole ordeal, but she was caught by surprise when Cassima decided to ask her own condition of Mirai.

The young blonde girl arched her eyebrow, her expression stiff as she wondered if this was a good idea. She responded regardless.

"Alright, Miss Addington," she said firmly. "What would this condition be exactly?"

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Sunnivale

Post by Sunnivale on Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:20 pm

Cassima's grin grew larger as she revealed to Mirai what she wanted to do in order for her to help her regarding the archive's. Granted, if she'll help her regarding the archive's. "I want you to go to you're superiors and admit that you started the Library fight on my first day here. If you try to object to this then me and Liseran are going to turn around and leave." Cassima pointed to the door behind Mirai.

"I know for a fact that you wanted to fight us that day. At least before that girl came and almost killed me, Liseran and another friend of ours that was with us that day." Cassima didn't want to mention Jack, should she fear Mirai going after him for reasons that only Mirai would know.
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:37 am

Mirai visibly relaxed.

"I have to point out Dormirse attacked me first," Mirai said bluntly.

"You looked creepy, that's why!" Liseran argued.

"Silencieux."

Mirai looked at Cassima and sighed. She crossed her arms and made a small pout, almost too much like that of a child's.

"Fine, fine," she said. "I know what you mean. I suppose I can tell them I started that little altercation. It should lift some of the punishment Liseran got her father--oh, I mean Chief Veiller."

Liseran scowled.

"I'll tell them I started the argument unjustly. Will that make you happy?"

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Sunnivale

Post by Sunnivale on Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:00 pm

"Mirai." Cassima snapped back when she pointed out that Liseran started the fight. It seems like Mirai was going to make do with Cassima's condition as Cassima smiled.

"Good. I'll think about the deal...After you apologise." Cassima pointed out as she pointed to the door.

"Now come on. Let me and Liseran leave for the night. Were getting very tired after tonight and would like some good rest." Cassima asked Mirai, waiting for her to move away from the door.
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:11 am

Mirai found it amusing how this girl had the gall to think she was holding all the power cards here. As much as it irritated her, it was also...interesting. Instead of retorting, Mirai merely placed her hands behind her back and scoffed.

"Fine, be that way," she said. "No need to be so cold though, Miss Addington. If anything, you can let me know by coming here. I'm usually here after dinner hours so no need to worry about me missing. Oh, and your company would be appreciated too, Miss Dormirse."

Liseran merely stared at Mirai and said nothing.

Mirai would step aside with her arms crossed.

"I bid the two of you a goodnight," she said.

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Sunnivale

Post by Sunnivale on Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:09 am

"Well sometimes, you must act...Odd in order to get what you want." Cassima reached for the door and opened it. Once she felt the warm night breeze she turned back to Mirai. "Goodnight Mirai." Before walking out by the door. She waited for Liseran, in case she wanted to talk to Mirai before they left for the night.

"Coming Liseran?" She looked at the door, waiting for Liseran to respond.
    Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:43 am

Liseran had been staring at Mirai a little too intently that she almost missed Cassima's call. Liseran shook her head as if to shake of her temporary daze.

"Ah...right," she said.

She quickly turned her heel and followed after Cassima, not bothering to dignify Mirai with a goodnight. As they got outside, Liseran tried to read Cassima's overall take of what had happened.

"Are you alright there, Cassima?" she asked.

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Sunnivale

Post by Sunnivale on Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:24 am

Cassima sighed. "Yeah, i'm glad it was over without Mirai having to desire to finish the job that she had failed back in the Library." Cassima responded as she started to walk away from Mirai's house with Liseran.

She yawned. "I just hope to see Mirai get what she rightfully deserves in the coming weeks." Cassima lazily rubbed the side of her cheek.

"But right now, we should return to our bed chambers for the night. Else I would be punished." Cassima instructed on what to do next as she started to make her way back towards the dormitory.

"Goodnight Liseran. I hope we shall see each other again soon!" She waved goodbye to Liseran.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:54 pm