A Fantasy Roleplay Forum

... And Baby Makes Three.

Lilac
    Admin

Re: ... And Baby Makes Three.

Post by Lilac on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:15 am

"Probably not, but I really don't care either." He said, with a jovial smile and a rising note of cheer in his voice. He looked over her and quietly assessed Feo for a moment.

""Alright, you know what? I personally ran out of my patience for all of this with your long-winded introductions but…you have to pick your battles." He shrugged. "I will let you follow if you want. But I have a few conditions of my own for that."

Nice and simple really. "I expect you to stay out of my way, I expect you to know how to take care of yourself because I am not changing a thing about what I do for this, if that's not an option, I expect you to find for yourself, 'cause I ain't gonna lift a finger if you're in over your head for that."

But finally, and most importantly: "I expect that you never slander my name again, and to make up for that now. If I ever have children, I think I can do a bit better, don't you think?"

To Kassandra, he beamed. "Personally it's fine if you wanna get involved in this. I'd like that quite a bit actually, saves us from having to talk to each other, you see."

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:15 am

As Fëo was slightly startled by Kassandra's reaction, she crossed her arms as she observed how her expression changed again, addressing Heinrich about how apparently she also doesn't want to go through this, yet she has no option. So is Fëo some sort of unwilling associate? Considering Kassandra's suspicion about how is this eponymous 'Her', it wouldn't surprise her, what with her thinking she's so mighty and powerful. This girl was probably tricked into serving her, poor soul.

And then she addressed her, how getting involved with other people's business was bad for one's health, a line of thought that caused Kassandra to glare at her. Or, glaring 'slgithly harder' at her, since that was her default state at the moment. And considering how Heinrich was taking her offer, while also giving the younger girl conditions, only showed Kassandra that Fëo probably doesn't look at mirrors that often. Another trait she shares with that 'She'. she thought. "I do know that being a nuisance is a dangerous way to live, yet that doesn't stop you." She said, her tone sounding a bit monotonous to fully deliver her answer.

Heinrich then turned to her and mentioned how it was okay for her to come along for the ride, and how he even looks forward to it. "Aye, just as long as it doesn't come with me becoming bait for a corrupted beast. After all, you'll need someone competent should trouble arise." While it sounded like she was shooting fires at Heinrich, her tone of voice and facial features seemed a bit more relaxed than when she was addressing Fëo. It was a subtle difference, but it was a difference nonetheless.

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:16 am

"..." For all the abuse coming at her from opposite sides of the table, Fëo was taking it in stride, her emotionless gaze looking from one to the other before finally giving a nod. "Very well, if that is what you desire," she said quietly to Kassandra, before looking at Heinrich and giving a small nod.

"I agree to these terms." Her words were quick and to the point, even if her facial expression betrayed that she had more to say on the matter. She'd love to tell him that was the whole point the entire time, and that she never once expected him to save her without something coming out of it for him, but antagonizing the two would just make this nightmare worse in the long run. Was this what Nigon and the others experienced as they traveled?

Fëo began to feel a longing for her old position.

"I have no need to further slander your name if you keep your end of this bargain." She'd keep it in mind for afterwards, though.

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:16 am

“Well, everyone has their uses to someone.” He said coolly in response the the accusation the fellow hunter sent his way. “So long as you're competent at what you do, I'm content to let you do it!” Cheerful as he seemed, he was still in a pretty rotten situation overall. He wouldn't admit it openly, but he was just that right combination of spiteful and stubborn to loathe to see someone get their way with no justification. More so when it was over him of course.

"Now, a fine band this makes, doesn't it? What to do now?” He leaned over and had a good look mostly at whats her face. The little Eve. “So, you're coming along. But that still doesn't change that I'm not really enthused to share my cart with borders. I hope you figured out something with the elements or you actually would be better off in some doctor's mercies.”

Oh, right that. Feo was probably going to go with that whole story to Kass. Heinrich wasn't too interested in that tale. He was there, after all.

“Alright! Well, let's go! Nobody wants to do business with the man who abandons his brats, so I gotta hurry up and beat the hearsay to next town if I wanna eat.”Kass was an adult, what she did for her dinner was up to her. Feo was naturally, on her own~

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Lilac
    Admin

Post by Lilac on Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:17 am

She had to admit, Heinrich's overall mannerisms were rather weird, despite knowing that he can get a job done. Kassandra did not understand the cheery tone in his voice, even if she did agree with his words by nodding at them, but she knew that what mattered was one's capabilities. Nevertheless, the business between Heinrich and Fëo eventually concluded by the man, as he announced that it was time for him to leave.

"'Suppose this will be an interesting endeavor." She mumbled, getting up from the table as Heinrich, as she could felt the rumbling of her stomach make it's appearence. Maybe she could afford something to eat? Or at least, to satiate her hunger. "You better keep me informed, huntsman." But as she spoke her departures to Heinrich, there was now the issue of Fëo. Specifically, the fact that she was now alone with her.

She was still just a child, but Kassandra already had her own demon burdening her. And it didn't help that she suspected her of being associated with another, more annoying loudmouth child.

"... Tell you what, child." Suddenly, Kassandra's hand went inside her cloak, and after a slight fidgeting, a small tingling noise was heard. Once she took it out, the Walpurgis revealed a single golden coin. "Do what you want with it." She said, before she flicked the coin, landing on the table for Fëo to grasp, before turning around and walking away. Was is an act of pity? Or maybe charity? If Fëo was indeed working for you-know-who, then she pressumed the girl was probably not at the winning end of the bargain.

"..." Actually, yes. It was definitely pity.

NPCs/Plot Characters:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:53 pm